Subject: [Anima] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-05.txt

From: Peter van der Stok <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 2021 14:37:38 +0200

Hi anima WG,

The new version draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-05 contains the 
the following modifications

* Join Proxy and join-port consistent spelling
* some nits removed
* restructured discovery section
* rephrased parts of security section

These modifications are based on the feedback that we received during 
WGLC.
There are still 2 points that need clarifications to be resolved.

Many thanks to the reviewers,

Peter
-------- Oorspronkelijke bericht --------

  		ONDERWERP:
  		New Version Notification for 
draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-05.txt

  		DATUM:
  		2021-10-18 14:12

  		AFZENDER:
  		[email-masked]

  		ONTVANGER:
  		"Michael Richardson" <[email-masked]>, "Panos Kampanakis" 
<[email-masked]>, "Peter van der Stok" <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-05.txt
has been successfully submitted by Peter van der Stok and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:        draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Revision:    05
Title:        Constrained Join Proxy for Bootstrapping Protocols
Document date:    2021-10-18
Group:        anima
Pages:        19
URL:            
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-05.txt
Status:         
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy/
Htmlized:       
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy
Diff:           
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-anima-constrained-join-proxy-05

Abstract:
    This document defines a protocol to securely assign a Pledge to a
    domain, represented by a Registrar, using an intermediary node
    between Pledge and Registrar.  This intermediary node is known as a
    "constrained Join Proxy".

    This document extends the work of [RFC8995] by replacing the Circuit-
    proxy between Pledge and Registrar by a stateless/stateful
    constrained (CoAP) Join Proxy.  It relays join traffic from the
    Pledge to the Registrar.

The IETF Secretariat