Subject: [Anima] Martin Duke's No Objection on draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-05: (with COMMENT)

From: Martin Duke via Datatracker <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2022 10:51:25 -0800

Martin Duke has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines-05: No Objection

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/blog/handling-iesg-ballot-positions/
for more information about how to handle DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-anima-asa-guidelines/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

No need to respond to this, whether or not you like the suggestion:

In Sec. 2, the statement "Autonomic service agents must never fail" is jarring,
and comes across as wishful thinking. The rest of the document, especially Sec.
8   explains things well. However, changing this to something like "Failure of
a service agent would likely have severe consequences" might be more
descriptive.