Subject: [Anima] [Errata Verified] RFC8995 (6736)

From: RFC Errata System <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2022 15:49:40 -0800 (PST)

The following errata report has been verified for RFC8995,
"Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructure (BRSKI)". 

--------------------------------------
You may review the report below and at:
https://www.rfc-editor.org/errata/eid6736

--------------------------------------
Status: Verified
Type: Editorial

Reported by: Michael Richardson <[email-masked]>
Date Reported: 2021-11-13
Verified by: RFC Editor  

Section: 5.5

Original Text
-------------
MASA implementations SHOULD anticipate future media ntypes but, 
of course, will simply fail the request if those types are not 
yet known.

Corrected Text
--------------
MASA implementations SHOULD anticipate future media types but, 
of course, will simply fail the request if those types are not 
yet known.

Notes
-----
"ntypes" is not a word

--------------------------------------
RFC8995 (draft-ietf-anima-bootstrapping-keyinfra-45)
--------------------------------------
Title               : Bootstrapping Remote Secure Key Infrastructure (BRSKI)
Publication Date    : May 2021
Author(s)           : M. Pritikin, M. Richardson, T. Eckert, M. Behringer, K. Watsen
Category            : PROPOSED STANDARD
Source              : Autonomic Networking Integrated Model and Approach
Area                : Operations and Management
Stream              : IETF