Subject: [Apn] draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase-03 is uploaded

From: "Feng Yang" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 10:30:16 +0800

Hi folks,

We have updated the use case for SD-WAN. 

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-yang-apn-sd-wan-usecase/

The major updates is in that apn and network quality awareness in
application granularity. The motion behind is to identify portion of flows
out of million by APN information thus it is possible to prioritize the key
application experience.

Your reviews and comments are very welcomed. Thank you!

BR，

杨锋

Feng Yang

中国移动通信研究院 网络与IT技术研究所

地址：北京市宣武门西大街32号

邮编：100053

电话：15801696688-35090      

手机：13911161498

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]