Subject: Lisa's Apps Area Activity for April

From: Lisa Dusseault <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 09:52:42 -0700

Highlights:
Deadline for suggesting BOFs for Dublin coming up in early June.  Even  
better, discuss with your ADs before then.
Some talk about ESDS BOF #2, MORG BOF, and possibly XMPPEXT BOF if  
volunteers to coordinate are found.

Document Status and Progress

Active Documents: my action
  - draft-ellermann-news-nntp-uri (Proposed Standard): IESG Evaluation  
completed with a couple open issues
  - draft-ietf-lemonade-msgevent (Proposed Standard): Last call  
finished, need to work with authors on input & next steps

Stalled, in review, waiting on other:
  - draft-freed-sieve-date-index (Proposed Standard): In Last Call
  - draft-ietf-sieve-editheader (Proposed Standard): In Last Call
  - draft-monrad-sipping-3gpp-urn-namespace (Informational): In Last  
Call
  - draft-resnick-2822upd (Draft Standard): In IETF Last Call
  - draft-snell-atompub-bidi (Proposed Standard): in IETF Last Call
  - draft-klensin-rfc2821bis (Draft Standard): On IESG agenda for May 8.
  - draft-ietf-eai-dsn (Experimental): Finished IETF Last Call,  
waiting on sibling documents
  - draft-ietf-sieve-notify-mailto:  Finished IETF Last Call, IANA has  
issues
  - draft-adolf-dvb-urn (Informational): Needs new version to address  
incomplete information about URN resolution

Finished Processing -- new in RFC Ed queue and new RFCs
  - draft-ietf-sieve-body (Proposed Standard): Now in RFC Queue

- RFC 5165, was draft-creed-ogc-urn (Informational):
	 A Uniform Resource Name (URN) Namespace for the
	Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC)

WG Status
   CALSIFY: Little activity, but author preparing next version of RFC  
2446 bis.
   HTTPBIS:  See summary of activity: http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/ietf-http-wg/2008AprJun/0230.html
   IMAPEXT: In FIN-WAIT
   SIEVE: Finishing a few documents: WGLC on a Lemonade doc, discussion
   USEFOR: No activity. 

_______________________________________________
Apps-Discuss mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-discuss