Subject: [apps-discuss] My Apps AD workload till March 2011

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2010 12:13:13 +0000

Hi,

Yesterday I finished going over WGs that I am responsible for and 
individual submission documents I've agreed to sponsor earlier. The list 
of documents that I want to finish before my Apps term ends in March 
2011 is quite long, I even had to ask Peter to take over some of the 
documents (and his list is long too).
So, with the exception of WG documents I know are in the pipeline (e.g. 
some stuff from HTTPBIS, EAI, HYBI, APPSAWG), I am going to exercise my 
right to only sponsor documents I think are important. This basically 
translates into me saying No more frequently to sponsoring some 
individual submissions.

Best Regards,
Alexey

-- 
IETF Application Area Director, <http://www.ietf.org/iesg/members.html>
Internet Messaging Team Lead, <http://www.isode.com>
JID: same as my email address