Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] Review of HTTP Binding for DSKPP

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 11:14:32 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to solicit feedback regarding the HTTP binding described in 
DSKPP:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-keyprov-dskpp-00.txt

I went through a couple of documents that describe an HTTP binding and 
noticed all of them are slightly different. If you, for example, take a 
look at another recent work, namely HELD, from the GEOPRIV working group 
then you will notice that the author incorporated a WSDL binding. The 
draft is here:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-geopriv-http-location-delivery-01.txt 

Do people on this list have an opinion about the content they would like 
to see in these type of documents?
What is the opinion regarding the usage of WSDL?

Ciao
Hannes

_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review

---

From: Hannes Tschofenig <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 13:09:32 +0200

Resend...

If you think that the DSKPP draft is fine (with respect to the HTTP 
binding) please also drop me a note.

Ciao
Hannes

Hannes Tschofenig wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to solicit feedback regarding the HTTP binding described 
> in DSKPP:
> noticed all of them are slightly different. If you, for example, take 
> a look at another recent work, namely HELD, from the GEOPRIV working 
> group then you will notice that the author incorporated a WSDL 
> binding. The draft is here:
> Do people on this list have an opinion about the content they would 
> like to see in these type of documents?