Subject: [APPS-REVIEW] With Respect to SPP Postings on Apps-Review

From: Eric Burger <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2007 06:54:30 -0800

A few of these postings had lots of To:'s and Cc:'s in them.  It looked to
me like people got into the Reply-All habit and were sending "internal" DKIM
discussion on the apps-review list.

It was raised to me that some of the content was applicable to apps-review.

If you got a rejection notice and think your post does need to be
cross-posted to apps-review, please either resubmit your post and wait for
me to approve the post or (better yet) subscribe to apps-review and resubmit
your post.  You can always unsubscribe when the DKIM traffic dies down.

We would appreciate it, however, if you make sure that cross-postings are
really relevant to apps-review.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

--
Eric, wearily wearing list administrator hat.

Notice:  This email message, together with any attachments, may contain information  of  BEA Systems,  Inc.,  its subsidiaries  and  affiliated entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete it.

_______________________________________________
APPS-REVIEW mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review