Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 04:50:53 -0700

Hi Henry,

The review of draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12 has been assigned to you and is 
due before April 28.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp/ ).  Some 
previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12".

If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within three days, 
I'll send you a reminder before reassigning the review.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: [email-masked] (Henry S. Thompson)
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 14:14:11 +0100

> The review of draft-ietf-xcon-ccmp-12 has been assigned to you and is

Will do.

ht
- -- 
       Henry S. Thompson, School of Informatics, University of Edinburgh
      10 Crichton Street, Edinburgh EH8 9AB, SCOTLAND -- (44) 131 650-4440
                Fax: (44) 131 651-1426, e-mail: [email-masked]
                       URL: http://www.ltg.ed.ac.uk/~ht/
 [mail from me _always_ has a .sig like this -- mail without it is forged spam]