Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-enum-iax-10

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:11:19 -0700

Hi Mark,

The review of draft-ietf-enum-iax-10 has been assigned to you and is 
due before April 19.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-enum-iax/ ).  Some 
previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-enum-iax-10".

If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within two days, I'll 
send you a reminder before reassigning the review.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 18:04:38 -0700

Hi Mark, Joseph,
At 17:15 15-04-2011, Mark Nottingham wrote:
>Happy to do it, but I'm not very familiar (at all) with this subject area.

There are several other reviews which will be assigned within the 
next few days.  I would have taken this assignment if didn't have 
other assignments lined up.

Joseph, can I reassign this review to you?  Mark, can you help him 
with the XML in the IANA Registration Section?

If any other reviewer is familiar with the subject area, please 
volunteer for this assignment.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:27:48 -0600

On 4/15/11 7:04 PM, SM wrote:
> There are several other reviews which will be assigned within the next
> few days.  I would have taken this assignment if didn't have other
> assignments lined up.
> 
> Joseph, can I reassign this review to you?  Mark, can you help him with
> the XML in the IANA Registration Section?
> 

Hi SM, I just took a quick look at this document. The registration XML
for submission to IANA looks correct to me, and consistent with RFC
6117. I haven't double-checked the NAPTR examples, though.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:05:07 -0700

Hi Peter,
>6117. I haven't double-checked the NAPTR examples, though.

Thanks.  I didn't noticed anything incorrect when I took a quick look 
at the document a few days ago.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 19:52:56 -0700

Hi Joseph,
At 19:44 15-04-2011, Joseph Yee wrote:
>Sure, assign this to me.  Quick look of the NATPR looks fine.

Thanks, I'll list you as taking over the assignment.  The review is 
due before April 19.

If you are comfortable with DDDS, I may ask you to help Julian out 
with draft-ietf-dime-extended-naptr-06 if he is unfamiliar with the 
subject area.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Joseph Yee <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 22:44:05 -0400

Hi SM,

And thanks to Peter for XML check.

Joseph

---

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 10:15:54 +1000

Cheers,

On 16/04/2011, at 9:11 AM, SM wrote:

> Hi Mark,
> 
> The review of draft-ietf-enum-iax-10 has been assigned to you and is due before April 19.
> 
> You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-enum-iax/ ).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template
> 
> The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.
> 
> The subject of the email when submitting the review should be "apps-team review of
> draft-ietf-enum-iax-10".
> 
> If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within two days, I'll send you a reminder before reassigning the review.
> 
> Best regards,
> -sm
> 

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/