Subject: Re: [apps-review] [sieve] I-D Action:draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07.txt

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 09:20:17 -0700

At 07:54 21-04-2011, Barry Leiba wrote:
> >        Title           : Sieve Extension: Externally Stored Lists
> >        Author(s)       : A. Melnikov, B. Leiba
> >        Filename        : draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07.txt
> >        Pages           : 15
> >        Date            : 2011-04-21
>...
> > A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
> > http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07.txt
>
>This version has all the changes from WGLC comments, and is ready to
>go to the IESG.  Will the chairs please do a PROTO write-up and send
>it on?  SM, will you please assign an apps review team member who does
>not already participate in Sieve to do a review?

Yes.

I am sending the request to the apps-review mailing list as there is 
a logistical problem.  Alexey, Dave Cridland and you are struck off 
the list of possible reviewers as you contributed to 
draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists.  I cannot assign the review to Aaron 
as he is the WG Chair.  I generally avoid assigning a review to 
someone with the same affiliation as the author of the I-D.

Can members of the apps-review team please take a look at 
draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists and email me if they can take on the 
assignment?

Best regards,
-sm