Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 13:54:07 -0700

Hi Alexey,

Would you be able to review draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10?  It is due 
before April 28.

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Alexey Melnikov <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 11:28:35 +0100

> Would you be able to review draft-ietf-sidr-roa-format-10?  It is due 

Ok, I will take it. But I still want to enjoy the rest of my 5 months 
holidays from the Apps review team after that ;-).

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 07:41:12 -0700

Hi Alexey,
At 03:28 24-04-2011, Alexey Melnikov wrote:
>Ok, I will take it. But I still want to enjoy the rest of my 5 
>months holidays from the Apps review team after that ;-).

Thanks for doing the review.  You'll get six months of holidays from 
the Apps review team after this. :-)

Best regards,
-sm