Subject: [apps-review] Reminder: Request for review: draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 17:57:30 -0700

Hi Dave,

[Cc to Alexey in case my message is not delivered to your mailbox]

The review of draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01 has been assigned to you and 
is due before April 29.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt/ ).  Some 
previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01".

If I don't receive an acknowledgement from you within three days, 
I'll send you a reminder before reassigning the review.

Best regards,
-sm