Subject: [apps-review] Reminder: Request for review: draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-04

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 08:42:09 -0700

Hi Enrico,

I am resending the message below as your mailbox was full this weekend.

The review of draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-04 has been 
assigned to you and is due before April 26.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr/ 
).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-avtext-multicast-acq-rtcp-xr-04".

Best regards,
-sm

_______________________________________________
apps-review mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/apps-review