Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:02:45 -0700

Hi Murray,

I forgot to Cc apps-review.

The review of draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07 has been assigned to 
you and is due before May 4.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists/ 
).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07".

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: "Murray S. Kucherawy" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 14:52:48 -0700

> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of SM
> Sent: Thursday, April 21, 2011 2:03 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-sieve-external-lists-07
> 

Roger.

-MSK