Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-16

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 21:57:19 -0700

Hi Eliot,

Pete requested a review of draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-16.  The 
review has been assigned to you and is due by April 18.  If you need 
more time, please contact me.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev/ 
).  Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-16".

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Eliot Lear <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 09:01:47 +0200

SM,

This is an important draft.  Unfortunately I cannot devote sufficient
time to it this month.  May I request that someone else be assigned?

Thanks,

Eliot
> https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev/ ). 
> Some previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at

---

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Apr 2011 06:17:23 -0700

Hi Barry,
>time to it this month.  May I request that someone else be assigned?

Thanks for notifying me.

Barry, would you be able to review draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-16 by April 18?

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Barry Leiba <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:44:21 -0400

> Barry, would you be able to review draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-16 by April

Yes.

b

---

From: Peter Saint-Andre <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 15:24:55 -0600

>> Barry, would you be able to review draft-ietf-vcarddav-vcardrev-16 by April

Thanks, Barry.

We'll also want to review vcardxml (to make sure that it is in sync with
the core spec) and ical-in-xml (to make sure that it is in sync with
vcardxml regarding XML issues), but those can be done by other people.

Peter

-- 
Peter Saint-Andre
https://stpeter.im/