Subject: [apps-review] Request for review: draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01

From: SM <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 22:48:41 -0700

Hi Dave,

The review of draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01 has been reassigned to you 
and is due before April 29.

You can find information about the author and WG in the datatracker ( 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-grow-geomrt/ ).  Some 
previous reviews from the Apps-review Team are accessible at 
http://www.apps.ietf.org/content/apps-review-template

The review should be sent to apps-discuss, the authors, the IESG, the 
WG Chairs and document shepherd, if applicable.

The subject of the email when submitting the review should be 
"apps-team review of
draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01".

Best regards,
-sm

---

From: Dave CROCKER <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:55:30 -0700

ack.

d/

On 4/18/2011 10:48 PM, SM wrote:
> The review of draft-ietf-grow-geomrt-01 has been reassigned to you and is due
> before April 29.
-- 

   Dave Crocker
   Brandenburg InternetWorking
   bbiw.net