Subject: [aqm] I-D Action: draft-welzl-ecn-benefits-02.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 12:43:01 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
 This draft is a work item of the Active Queue Management and Packet Scheduling Working Group of the IETF.

        Title           : The Benefits to Applications of using Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN)
        Authors         : Michael Welzl
                          Godred Fairhurst
	Filename        : draft-welzl-ecn-benefits-02.txt
	Pages           : 11
	Date            : 2015-03-09

Abstract:
   This document describes the potential benefits to applications when
   they enable Explicit Congestion Notification (ECN).  It outlines the
   principal gains in terms of increased throughput, reduced delay and
   other benefits when ECN is used over network paths that include
   equipment that supports ECN-marking.  The focus of this document is
   on usage of ECN, not its implementation in hosts, routers and other
   network devices.

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-welzl-ecn-benefits/

There's also a htmlized version available at:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-welzl-ecn-benefits-02

A diff from the previous version is available at:
http://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-welzl-ecn-benefits-02

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/