Subject: [aqm] a test post on a thread that disappeared

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 12:14:50 -0800

I was wondering why a certain thread did not show up in the ietf aqm archive,

http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aqm/current/maillist.html

 and I thought I would try to see if it was merely me, that goofed, on the cc.

The aqm list was cc'd on this thread, over here:
https://lists.bufferbloat.net/pipermail/cerowrt-devel/2015-March/004176.html

With a follow on message, from Vint Cerf, here:
https://lists.bufferbloat.net/pipermail/cerowrt-devel/2015-March/004178.html

(sorry for the busted cert, I really need to fix that)

-- 
Dave Täht
Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb

---

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 12:27:45 -0800

> http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/aqm/current/maillist.html

and now, stripping out the urls with an invalid cert, also as a test. Sorry
for the noise... I would try to see if it was merely me, that goofed, on the cc.

The aqm list was cc'd on a thread titled:

"some thoughts towards medals and other recognition for fundamental
contributions to the internet"

on the cerowrt-devel and bloat mailing lists, with a follow on
message, from Vint Cerf.

That title was certainly not indexed by google, thus far... and I
really do need to fix that cert...

but the post did make it to gmane, at least:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.routing.codel/629/match=medals