Subject: [aqm] bufferbloat on internode fiber at 50/20mbit

From: Dave Taht <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:02:26 -0700

I do keep hoping that more and more individual users will start
running netperf-wrapper tests and explaining the results to their
ISPs. Here, someone tests and fixes his internode link:

http://zlkj.in/fiber-sqm

Seeing cerowrt and the sqm-scripts and netperf-wrapper start to span
the globe is a real thrill.

Here, someone someone else A/B/Cs streamboost on the DLINK-5500 vs
openwrt's qos-scripts vs sqm-scripts.

http://forums.dlink.com/index.php?topic=61634.30

and I guess someone should register here, and help this guy out:

http://www.billion.uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=3509

and (sigh) dd-wrt's (and openwrts) qos systems are still broken with ipv6)

http://www.dd-wrt.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=279352&sid=ae0bdd6896be753f0581e4ae0d6e4ee3

-- 
Dave Täht
Let's make wifi fast, less jittery and reliable again!

https://plus.google.com/u/0/107942175615993706558/posts/TVX3o84jjmb