Subject: [aqm] Spencer Dawkins' Yes on draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits-06: (with COMMENT)

From: "Spencer Dawkins" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2015 20:26:52 -0700

Spencer Dawkins has entered the following ballot position for
draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits-06: Yes

When responding, please keep the subject line intact and reply to all
email addresses included in the To and CC lines. (Feel free to cut this
introductory paragraph, however.)

Please refer to https://www.ietf.org/iesg/statement/discuss-criteria.html
for more information about IESG DISCUSS and COMMENT positions.

The document, along with other ballot positions, can be found here:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-aqm-ecn-benefits/

----------------------------------------------------------------------
COMMENT:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

In this text:

   The authors would like to thank the following people for their
   comments on prior versions of this document: Bob Briscoe, David
   Collier-Brown, Colin Perkins, Richard Scheffenegger, Dave Taht, Wes
   Eddy, Fred Baker, Mikael Abrahamsson, Mirja Kuehlewind, John Leslie,
   and other members of the AQM and TSV Working Groups.
   
At the risk of making the name redundant, the ack probably needs to go to
the TSVWG working group.