Subject: [arch-d] Question about design, architecturing of services.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2018 21:06:38 +0100

Hi all,

I am new to this list. 

My question is about something i am researching. I am busy with a business
question about Content Management. I have been using BMM (Business
Motivation Model) and/or Archimate 3 (Motivation) and now I want to make
"Service Descriptions". I allready have a WSDL and want to connect, with
some explicity and details (DevOps reason) with the BMM artifacts and/or
elements. So I have been looking at SoaML.. 

Does some-one has some examples or ideas if this is the way to go? I am also
thinking about 1 page with all the information on it for the devops teams.
Maybe per service (microservices). 

Thanks in advance.

Ben

---

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2018 08:38:03 -0800

Hi Ben,

Welcome to the list.

The SoaML specification actually comes out of the Open Group, rather than
the IETF, so you may find more resources for your question there.
https://www.opengroup.org/forum/service-oriented-architecture-soa  lists an
architecture forum there may have more directed responses.

kind regards,

Ted Hardie

On Thu, Dec 13, 2018 at 12:08 PM <[email-masked]> wrote:

> “Service Descriptions”. I allready have a WSDL and want to connect, with
> elements. So I have been looking at SoaML….
>
>
>
> Does some-one has some examples or ideas if this is the way to go? I am
> also thinking about 1 page with all the information on it for the devops
> teams. Maybe per service (microservices).
>
>
>
> Thanks in advance.
>
>
>
> Ben
> _______________________________________________
> Architecture-discuss mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/architecture-discuss
>