Subject: Re: [arcmedia] WG Action: Formed 'Archive' Top-Level Media Type (arcmedia)

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 09:50:10 -0700

On 2/9/2015 12:49 PM, The IESG wrote:
> A new IETF working group has been formed in the Applications Area. 
...
> 'Archive' Top-Level Media Type (arcmedia)

Folks,

So now we're official.

The authors of the base draft have been given some review comments and
I've asked them to produce a revision based on those.

When that shows up, we should start discussing formal adoption of it by
the working group.  (Given the crush of pre-Dallas IETF activities, we
shouldn't expect the draft to show up instantaneously...)

Note that there is nothing prohibiting discussion before then, about the
'informal' draft, or any technical or media-type administrative issues
any of you want to pursue.

d/
-- 
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
bbiw.net