Subject: [arcmedia] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01.txt

From: Matthew Kerwin <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 May 2015 09:28:07 +1000

Hi folks,

I know it's well out of the timeline, and nowhere near a complete draft,
but I've published a -01 revisions that begins to address comments from the
reviews.  While it's not evident in the published text, the kramdown source
also includes inline comments to capture many of the remaining remarks,
which I'm in the process of converting to issues in the github tracker[1].

As I said to Sean earlier off-list, my real life seems to have calmed down,
and I should again be able to dedicate at least an hour or two a week to
IETF works. My apologies to everyone for the radio silence. Hopefully we
can stir interest in this task again, before it withers on the vine.

Cheers

[1]: https://github.com/Archive-TLMT/arcmedia/issues

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: 6 May 2015 at 08:29
Subject: New Version Notification for
draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01.txt
To: Sean Leonard <[email-masked]>, Matthew Kerwin <
[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Matthew Kerwin and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type
Revision:       01
Title:          The Archive Top-Level Media Type for File Archives
Document date:  2015-05-06
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          9
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01.txt
Status:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type/
Htmlized:
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01
Diff:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-seantek-kerwin-arcmedia-type-01

Abstract:
   This document defines a new top-level media type to be known as
   "archive", which defines a fundamental type of media with unique
   presentational, hardware, and processing aspects.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat

-- 
  Matthew Kerwin
  http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/