Subject: [armd] Updated Agenda for ARMD at IETF80

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:53:18 -0500

The agenda for our ARMD session tomorrow has been updated, and now includes
a presentation on draft-so-vpn-o-cs-00.

The latest version of the agenda can be found at
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/80/agenda/armd.html.

Cheers,
-Benson & Linda

---

From: Murari Sridharan <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 15:33:03 +0000

Benson, how is this presentation related to ARMD? I'll admit I glanced it only briefly and I fail to find the relevance. 

Thanks

________________________________________
From: [email-masked] [[email-masked]] on behalf of Benson Schliesser [[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:53 AM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [armd] Updated Agenda for ARMD at IETF80

Cheers,
-Benson & Linda

_______________________________________________
armd mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/armd

---

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 11:24:22 -0500

Hi, Murari.

Fair question.  Linda and I have spoken with the presenter about this
question ourselves, and he has assured us that his focus will be on
describing scale.  There are, of course, a number of additional topics in
the draft that will not be discussed during ARMD.  For context, here is text
that I've used in declining several other presentations that did not make it
into the agenda:

"In terms of WG management, we're focusing this first meeting on the Problem
Statement milestone. Our standard, for timeslots in this agenda, is that a
presentation must be focused on describing the scale and/or problems that
result from scale. We are not allowing presentations that focus on drivers,
context, solutions, etc."

Some of these additional topics might become relevant after we make progress
on our Problem Statement milestone.  We will discuss this during the ARMD
session tomorrow, and I look forward to your feedback then.

Cheers,
-Benson

On 3/29/11 10:33 AM, "Murari Sridharan" <[email-masked]> wrote:

> Benson, how is this presentation related to ARMD? I'll admit I glanced it only
> briefly and I fail to find the relevance.
> 
> Thanks
>