Subject: [armd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 08:55:10 -0700

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories. This draft is a work item of the Address Resolution for Massive numbers of hosts in the Data center Working Group of the IETF.

	Title           : ARMD Call for Investigation
	Author(s)       : Benson Schliesser
                          Linda Dunbar
	Filename        : draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt
	Pages           : 5
	Date            : 2011-05-31

   This document is a call for investigation into the topic of address
   resolution in massive datacenters.  It describes the intended work of
   the ARMD working group, providing both context and direction for
   investigating the issues outlined in the working group&#39;s charter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt

---

From: Benson Schliesser <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 12:38:42 -0500

Linda and I would like to call attention to the ARMD Call for Investigation
draft (referenced below) and solicit WG feedback.  The purpose of this
document is to clarify the context and questions being addressed by the WG.
It is not intended to be published as an RFC; it is an ephemeral document,
intended to inspire further contributions.

We had a strong attendance and lively conversation at our meeting in Prague,
but it has been very quiet on this mailing list since then.  Please take a
moment to read this draft (it is relatively brief) and comment, propose
updated text, etc.

Cheers,
-Benson & Linda

On 5/31/11 10:55 AM, "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
wrote:

> A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
> directories. This draft is a work item of the Address Resolution for Massive
> numbers of hosts in the Data center Working Group of the IETF.
> 
> _______________________________________________
> armd mailing list
> [email-masked]
> https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/armd