Subject: [armd] Fwd: I-D Action: draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt

From: Linda Dunbar <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2011 12:52:28 -0500

Benson and I have arranged an ARMD session at June NANOG for data center
operators to talk about address resolution scaling issues in their data
centers.

Here are speakers for the session (June 14,  4:30pm~6pm):

> * Igor Gashinsky (Yahoo!)

> * Michael K. Smith (Adhost)

> * Scott Whyte (Google)

> * Jimmy Williams (Facebook)

> * Manish Karir (Merit)

> * K.K. Ramakrishnan (AT&T Research)

Linda & Benson

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, May 31, 2011 at 10:55 AM
Subject: [armd] I-D Action: draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
directories. This draft is a work item of the Address Resolution for Massive
numbers of hosts in the Data center Working Group of the IETF.

       Title           : ARMD Call for Investigation
       Author(s)       : Benson Schliesser
                         Linda Dunbar
       Filename        : draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt
       Pages           : 5
       Date            : 2011-05-31

  This document is a call for investigation into the topic of address
  resolution in massive datacenters.  It describes the intended work of
  the ARMD working group, providing both context and direction for
  investigating the issues outlined in the working group&#39;s charter.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

This Internet-Draft can be retrieved at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-armd-call-for-investigation-00.txt
_______________________________________________
armd mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/armd