Subject: [art] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt

From: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:53:30 -0800

Greetings,

If there are folks on this list who are interested in the deployment of
IRIS and who are not on the mailing list of the concluded CRISP working
group, I would like to draw your attention to this draft.  Its summary is
brief, and the draft itself almost equally so.  AREG didn't deploy, and
we'd like to clean up the arpa domain to recognize that fact.

Comments to me or the list, please.

regards,

Ted

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Jan 10, 2018 at 2:08 PM
Subject: New Version Notification for draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt
To: Ted Hardie <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Ted Hardie and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:           draft-hardie-iris-arpa
Revision:       00
Title:          Iris.arpa is Deprecated
Document date:  2018-01-10
Group:          Individual Submission
Pages:          3
URL:            https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-hardie-iris-arpa-
00.txt
Status:         https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-hardie-iris-arpa/
Htmlized:       https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-hardie-iris-arpa-00
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-hardie-iris-
arpa-00

Abstract:
   This document requests that iris.arpa and areg.iris.arpa be removed
   from the arpa zone.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat