Subject: [art] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-pot-authentication-link-01.txt

From: Evert Pot <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2019 16:32:59 -0400

A new version of the authentication-link draft.

The changes are unsubstantial. Since I've published the original draft,
I've had several people reach out and implement these rels.

I am curious if there is interest in the ART Area to adopt this draft,
or if there is anything I can do to to get it to a state where it could.
My intuition is that this is a fairly uncontroversial proposal, but I've
been wrong before.

Regards,
Evert

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	New Version Notification for draft-pot-authentication-link-01.txt
Date: 	Wed, 02 Oct 2019 13:18:01 -0700
From: 	[email-masked]
To: 	Evert Pot <[email-masked]>

A new version of I-D, draft-pot-authentication-link-01.txt
has been successfully submitted by Evert Pot and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name: draft-pot-authentication-link
Revision: 01
Title: Link relationship types for authentication
Document date: 2019-10-02
Group: Individual Submission
Pages: 4
URL:
https://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-pot-authentication-link-01.txt
Status: https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-pot-authentication-link/
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-pot-authentication-link-01
Htmlized:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-pot-authentication-link
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-pot-authentication-link-01

Abstract:
This specification defines a set of relationships that may be used to
indicate where a user may authenticate, log out, register a new
account or find out who is currently authenticated.

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

The IETF Secretariat