Subject: [Asdf] I-D Action: draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 06:12:05 -0800

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the A Semantic Definition Format for Data and Interactions of Things WG of the IETF.

        Title           : Semantic Definition Format (SDF) for Data and Interactions of Things
        Authors         : Michael Koster
                          Carsten Bormann
	Filename        : draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-05.txt
	Pages           : 78
	Date            : 2021-03-11

Abstract:
   The Semantic Definition Format (SDF) is a format for domain experts
   to use in the creation and maintenance of data and interaction models
   in the Internet of Things.  It was created as a common language for
   use in the development of the One Data Model liaison organization
   (OneDM) definitions.  Tools convert this format to database formats
   and other serializations as needed.

   An SDF specification describes definitions of SDF Objects and their
   associated interactions (Events, Actions, Properties), as well as the
   Data types for the information exchanged in those interactions.

   A JSON format representation of SDF 1.0 was defined in a previous
   (-00) version of this document.  The present document has been
   designated as an _implementation draft_, labeled SDF 1.1, at the
   IETF110 meeting of the ASDF WG (2021-03-11).

The IETF datatracker status page for this draft is:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf/

There is also an HTML version available at:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-05.html

A diff from the previous version is available at:
https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-05

Please note that it may take a couple of minutes from the time of submission
until the htmlized version and diff are available at tools.ietf.org.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP at:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 15:13:53 +0100

>   IETF110 meeting of the ASDF WG (2021-03-11).

Thank you all for all the work that led to this.

Now on to 1.next!

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 14:18:02 -0000

Hi Carsten

Is this the stable version that we can reference?:
https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-05.html

Kind Regards,
Wouter

-----Original Message-----
From: ASDF <[email-masked]> On Behalf Of Carsten Bormann
Sent: Thursday 11 March 2021 14:14
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Asdf] SDF 1.1! (Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-05.txt)

Now on to 1.next!

Grüße, Carsten

-- 
ASDF mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asdf

---

From: Carsten Bormann <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 15:19:12 +0100

> https://www.ietf.org/archive/id/draft-ietf-asdf-sdf-05.html

Yes, that is the right reference to SDF 1.1.

Grüße, Carsten

---

From: Niklas Widell <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2021 16:24:34 +0000

Thanks all for all the hard work!

Cheers,
Niklas

Grüße, Carsten