Subject: [Asdf] Weekly github digest (ASDF Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2022 00:56:04 -0800 (PST)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+4/-3/💬13)
  4 issues created:
  - Usage of top-level affordances and `sdfData` (by JKRhb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/63 
  - Should be suggest a conventional name for an sdfObject that goes into an sdfThing that otherwise aggregates other sdfThings? (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/62 
  - Improve description of sdfRef (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/61 
  - Examples for SDFpointers to input/output parameters (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/60 

  3 issues received 13 new comments:
  - #56 Allow affordances at the `sdfThing` level? (9 by JKRhb, akeranen, cabo, mcr)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/56 [wontfix] 
  - #28 Contribute to more than the default namespace? (3 by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/28 
  - #27 Factoring dataqualities in an sdfChoice (1 by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/27 

  3 issues closed:
  - Clarify if exponent notation is allowed for min/max limits https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/57 [has PR] 
  - Limit the `observable` quality to `propertyqualities`? https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/52 
  - Deprecation of `sdfProduct` https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/49 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+5/-4/💬2)
  5 pull requests submitted:
  - Deprecate sdfObject and replace it with sdfThing (by JKRhb)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/66 
  - Clarified sdfRef processing (by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/65 
  - Clarifying current use of the version field (by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/64 
  - Nits for -11 (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/59 
  - Change an example to use JSON exponent notation. (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/58 

  2 pull requests received 2 new comments:
  - #45 Structured sdfInputData & sdfOutputData (1 by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/45 
  - #36 Improved sdfRef semantic breadcrumb with sdfRefFrom (1 by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/36 [wontfix] 

  4 pull requests merged:
  - Change an example to use JSON exponent notation.
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/58 
  - Move readable, writable, and observable to `sdfProperty`
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/55 
  - Nits for -11
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/59 
  - Remove `sdfProduct`
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/50 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF