Subject: [Asdf] Weekly github digest (ASDF Activity Summary)

From: Repository Activity Summary Bot <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 00:41:21 -0700 (PDT)

Events without label "editorial"

Issues
------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+2/-1/💬8)
  2 issues created:
  - Make abstract a bit less focused on OneDM (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/68 
  - Don't put columns into given names (`named<...>`) (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/67 

  4 issues received 8 new comments:
  - #67 Don't put colons into given names (`named<...>`) or quality names (5 by cabo, nwidell)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/67 
  - #29 Define "version" field in info block (1 by akeranen)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/29 [1.next] 
  - #26 Rules for combining information from info blocks (1 by nwidell)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/26 [1.next] 
  - #11 When do we use "sdfXxx", when do we use "xxx"? (1 by nwidell)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/11 [SDF evolution] 

  1 issues closed:
  - Improve description of sdfRef https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/issues/61 [has PR] 

Pull requests
-------------
* ietf-wg-asdf/SDF (+1/-2/💬0)
  1 pull requests submitted:
  - I27 choice factoring (by cabo)
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/69 

  2 pull requests merged:
  - Clarified sdfRef processing
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/65 
  - Clarifying current use of the version field
    https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF/pull/64 

Repositories tracked by this digest:
-----------------------------------
* https://github.com/ietf-wg-asdf/SDF