Subject: [Asrg] where is the current draft of the taxonomy

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 11:57:46 -0800

I am looking to find the current draft of the taxonomy.

Can someone send me a copy of it, or a URL to, or instructions where
to find it?

Please respond just to me, and I will post a single answer to the list
for others the have forgotten.  (Better not to have hundreds of
helpful people each sending mail to the entire list.)

much appreciated
/Russell
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 10:28:44 -0800 (PST)

I have the following so far for taxonomy in my links. 1794 is the message 
I had listed in my quick notes as the last taxonomy. But I'v not reviewed 
most of the archive messages where taxonomy was being talked about. 

4.a. Taxonomy
Taxonomy by Keith Moore:
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01100.html 
Taxonomy by Paul Judge:
Last Version:  
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01794.html 
Discussions, Non-Final Versions, Additions that did not make it through 
(note - possibly separate below into multiple toxonomies)
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01036.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01135.html 
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01030.html 
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01035.html 
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01074.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01025.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg01039.html 
Category of tools (by Keith Moore):
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00032.html
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00037.html 
Another attempt of classification (by Hadmut Danisch): 
https://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/working-groups/asrg/current/msg00079.html