Subject: [Asrg] 25th anniversary of Spam

From: Brad Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:07:02 -0700

I've been not receiving the group for a while since I have too much work
to do, but the folks on it may be interested in an essay I put up
noting that this Saturday is the 25th anniversary of the first spam
I've been able to document, and reflecting on that history.

http://www.templetons.com/brad/spam/spam25.html

Replies directly to me as I am not getting the list right now.
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Vernon Schryver <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 07:28:01 -0600 (MDT)

> From: Brad Templeton <[email-masked]>

> to do ...

> ...

Hit-and-run messages like that a mild form of abuse.  If you are not
willing to deal with the traffic in the mailing list (or newsgroup),
then you should not contribute to it.

Vernon Schryver    [email-masked]
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Brad Templeton <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 11:53:09 -0700

> Vernon Schryver    [email-masked]

First of all, that philosphy hardly applies to a special essay about spam,
and secondly, I've contributed plenty to this group, but I just have too
much else to do.
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg