Subject: RE: [Asrg] ESPC Proposal

From: "John Fenley" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:57:11 -0600

>From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
>	I note that our own spam filters are blocking my daily notifications
>from Ameritrade and BBC News, despite the fact both were opt-in. We really
>need a mechanism for communicating the optin to the MTAs.

www.choicelist.com
My system could do this, but nobody cares.
John Fenley

_________________________________________________________________
MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*.  
http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: J C Lawrence <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 26 Apr 2003 18:13:25 -0700

On Sat, 26 Apr 2003 17:57:11 -0600 

> My system could do this, but nobody cares.  

More accurate statement:

  My system does this but has enough other large problems which appear
  central to the proposal that its not being actively pursued.

-- 
J C Lawrence                
---------(*)                Satan, oscillate my metallic sonatas. 
[email-masked]               He lived as a devil, eh?		  
http://www.kanga.nu/~claw/  Evil is a name of a foeman, as I live.
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg