Subject: Re: [Asrg] Two options (was: Legal suggestions...)

From: "Dr. Jeffrey Race" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 08:50:57 +0700

On Wed, 16 Apr 2003 23:40:39 -0400, Jim Youll wrote:

>>   This will work at a Mom-n-Pop outfit.  How is AOL, MSN, Earthlink, 
etc
>>supposed to "know" their customers ?

Please read <http://www.camblab.com/nugget/spam_03.pdf>.  You
will see how ATT didn't, and then did, handle this problem.

Jeffrey Race

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Jim Youll <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2003 09:07:41 -0400

CORRECTION PLEASE

>will see how ATT didn't, and then did, handle this problem.

Jeffrey:
The text you quote here was written by [email-masked] in a 
reply to my statement that ISPs should know their customers. I didn't 
write the "How is AOL, MSN..." comment. That was Waltdnes.

- jim