Subject: Re: [Asrg] at: list moderator

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 14:21:47 -0700

Is this list is moderated?

If so, why isn't that mentioned prominently?

If not, could someone please post an explict denial?

Scott Nelson <[email-masked]>
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Larry Marks <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 15:28:53 -0700

>If not, could someone please post an explict denial?
I am certain that it is. The moderator must be Vernon Schryver. He is 
the one who reminds us of what is proper and what is not, and has even 
cautioned some on their language. I would suggest you turn to him for an 
answer to your question.

  -LM