Subject: RE: [Asrg] New take on emerging idea.

From: "Hallam-Baker, Phillip" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:10:32 -0700

> >The basic idea is "I won't even look at mail from you unless you 
> >play my little game".
> 
> That attitude is not going to get any system anywhere.

It might get the idea past some venture capital. Only you had
better be very quick as there are about six companies that have 
been funded arround the exact same idea already.

But it is a really good description of the attitude of the
programmers here, I am sooooo important you have to play my
games....

		Phill

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Chuq Von Rospach <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 12:32:15 -0700

> been funded arround the exact same idea already.

and they seem to be aimed at spending most of that money either 
defending their patents or buying lawyers to try to get people to 
license their patents.