Subject: [Asrg] Urgent Read This Please

From: "Moo Mansun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 06:50:45 +0000

As most of you know I have been posting here regarding the 'GIEIS' email 
protection system.  Well, wait until you hear what has happened.  Suddenly, 
ALL my email accounts are CANCELED, both MSN Hotmail and ICQMail and the 
site I had up now produces a 404 not found message.  The files are STILL 
there, only they cannot be viewed across the internet.

Anybody got ANY ideas as to what is going on???  My ISP is NTL in the UK and 
they are BLOCKING access to the 'GIEIS' system.

Looks like someone out there is CENSORING the 'GIEIS' system.  I'm going to 
phone my ISP now and find out what excuses they have.  Please check this for 
yourselves by following this link:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Mark McCarron

_________________________________________________________________
It's fast, it's easy and it's free. Get MSN Messenger today! 
http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg