Subject: RE: [Asrg] CRI Header

From: "Eric D. Williams" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2003 21:33:53 -0400

On Sunday, June 15, 2003 11:37 AM, Yakov Shafranovich 
[SMTP:[email-masked]] wrote:
> So I am assuming that you will be adding extensibility requirements as part
> of the requirements draft you are working on?

Actually, no this is a 'requirement' for consideration of those 
[interoperability/extensibility] issues NOT a requirement for extensibility.

-e

> At 11:48 PM 6/14/2003 -0400, Eric D. Williams wrote:

> >This message intends to address the issue raised concerning this statement:

> >'Another very important point, is the need to define the CRI protocol as
> >extensible. We need to provide space for implementors to add their own
> >features such as hash cash, digital signatures, etc.'

> >This is a SHOULD part of the broader requirement.  Sorry if that was 
unclear.

> >  I am getting back up to speed after a few days, only this message left
> > to go
> >;-).

> >-e

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg