Subject: [Asrg] UK public inquiry on spam

From: "Jon Kyme" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 12:10:59 +0100

http://www.apig.org.uk/press_release13th_june_2003.htm

Is anyone (chair?) planning to put a written evidence into this?

--
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Clayton, Nik [IT]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 14:33:57 +0100

> Is anyone (chair?) planning to put a written evidence into this?

I'm trying to the appropriate clearance internally so that I can provide
information about our (Citigroup's) anti-spam infrastructure, costs, 
benefits, and experiences.

N
-- 
1        1         2         3         4         5         6         7    7
         0         0         0         0         0         0         0    5
                                                    -- The 75 column-ometer
Global Messaging,                 A: Top posting
120 Cheapside, x83331             Q: What's the most annoying e-mail habit?
_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 13:47:46 -0400

>Is anyone (chair?) planning to put a written evidence into this?

"To launch its work on spam, APIG is hosting a "Spam Summit" in Westminster 
on 1st July 2003. Due to limited space, attendance at the Summit will be by 
invitation only. For further information on the Spam Summit please email 
[email-masked]"

"Written evidence should be submitted to [email-masked] by 25th June 
2003. APIG may, at its discretion, ask for oral evidence from witnesses on 
3rd July and 10th

July at the House of Commons. The inquiry's report is expected to be 
published in the autumn."