Subject: [Asrg] 'GIEIS' - Overview to be released in next few hours

From: "Mark McCarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 17:14:13 +0000

A more in-depth overview of the 'GIEIS' system will be released within the 
next few hours.  This overview has taken into account the comments and 
suggestions of all posters and will provide a clearer overview of the 
system.

This overview will also be posted to this mailing list and at the website:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Please let me know what you think of this new overview and the new 
suggestions that appear within it.  Examine the proposal extremely 
carefully, as it is very detailed.  I look forward to your feedback.

Mark McCarron.

_________________________________________________________________
Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today! 
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg