Subject: [Asrg] Microsoft files suit against Spammers

From: "Bob Wyman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:35:40 -0400

Microsoft has filed 15 lawsuits against spammers in Washington State and
in the UK. Pointers to PDF's for 13 of the cases can be found on
FindLaw.com. See:

Microsoft Corp. v. Email Gold, Inc., et al. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msemailg61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. The E-Offer Store [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/mseoffer61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. GiantLinks, Inc., et al. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msgiantlnk61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. Global Media, Inc. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msglbmed61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. InterWeb Hosting, LLC, et al.
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msintrwb61703cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. John Does 1-20 [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msdoes12061603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. John Does 1-20 (2nd set) [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msdoes2nd61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. Khoshnood, et al. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/mspointcom61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. RHC Direct, LLC [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msrhc61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. Rockin Time Holdings, Inc., et al. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msrockin61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. Tranzact Media, Inc. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/mstranz61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. VMC, Inc. et al. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msvms61603cmp.pdf
Microsoft Corp. v. XPAYS, Inc. [PDF]
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/cyberlaw/msxpays61603cmp.pdf

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg