Subject: [Asrg] good example of ASRG proposal?

From: "Peter Kay" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 06:37:12 -1000

We'd like to submit some proposals of anti-spam approaches to the group
for review.  We'd also like our proposal to be as consistent as possible
with other proposals already submitted.  Paul Judge has posted several
guidelines which we will follow. Ideally I'd like to start our document
based on what this group believes represents "best practices".   Which
submitted proposal does this group think is currently the best one? 
 
Peter Kay, President
TitanKey Software
Web: www.titankey.com <http://www.titankey.com/> 
The only technology that stops spam BEFORE it's even sent

---

From: "Bob Wyman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 12:52:50 -0400

An exceptionally important "Best Practice" is that you should submit
your proposal in the form of an Internet Draft if it is something more
than just an off-the-cuff suggestion. The easiest way to generate such a
thing is to use the XML2RFC system maintained by Marshal Rose at:
http://xml.resource.org/ . 
 
        bob wyman

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of
Peter Kay
Sent: Thursday, June 12, 2003 12:37 PM
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [Asrg] good example of ASRG proposal?

Peter Kay, President
TitanKey Software