Subject: [Asrg] 'GIEIS' Site restored

From: "Moo Mansun" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 07:00:34 +0000

I contacted my ISP and they claimed that the site was blocked because of 
heavy traffic.  Its a free account that comes with a dial-up service.  
Apparantly, it has been getting nearly 1000 hits per hour for the last 10 
hours.  I explained that it was because the contents were to do with a new 
anti-spam system and they agreed to allow as much band-width as needed.

Thankyou NTL, all I have to do now is find out why my email accounts were 
all canceled.

The 'GIEIS' system is now back in public view at:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis

Please post your opinions and suggestions about the system to this mailing 
group.

Mark McCarron.

_________________________________________________________________
Sign-up for a FREE BT Broadband connection today! 
http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg