Subject: [Asrg] Fearghas McKay - What's your point??

From: "Mark McCarron" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 2003 23:29:37 +0000

Fearghas,

I fail to see your point.  So, I used to work for MSN UK and I also happen 
to be an trained accountant.  Is this illegal or something???

I am also the author behind the Epsilon Theory and I was part of a 20 strong 
advisory board which also included the head of physics with 'Ukrainian 
National Academy of Sciences'.   Numerous scientists have wanted to put the 
Epsilon Theory to the test because it is grounded in well established 
science.

You really missed a whole lot about me, for starters, I'm a genius.  That's 
not an exaggeration, but just a statement of fact, there are other people 
like me too.  I do Egyptology, mathematical investigations, RF and Microwave 
communications, Lazer communications, electronic engineering, network 
engineering, database engineering, programming, web development, 
accountancy, e-business management, marketing...

I could go on all night if you want me to.  I still completely fail to see 
your point??  Oh, I get it, you don't grasp how cellular structures or DNA 
can be stimulated using controlled ionised radiation in an electromagnetic 
field.  Sorry, forgot not everyone has the same IQ level as me.  Maybe you 
should try reading Harry Potter for a while.

Mark McCarron.

At 21:46 +0000 28/6/03, Mark McCarron wrote:
>Mark's Response:
>
>You don't know I am a mathematician and a trained UK accountant as well.
>So, I will not be harsh on you :)  Productivity costs, refers to increased
>wage/production payments.  This is an expense, a VERY real cash-flow, I can
>assure you.  The same goes for lost business opportunities, this is source
>of capital, another VERY real cash-flow.  Their reference to $12 Billion is
>therefore, extremely literal.  These costs are not spread across millions 
>of
>people, no one has the time to do research like that.  Quotes like that are
>often solely based upon the Fortune 500 companies.

Those who are not on the RIPE Anti-SPAM WG mailing list will have missed
this introduction that Mark made there:

--==--
I fully understand that this mailing list is
non-technical, however, maybe some of you know people
who develop these systems and can pass it along.

I have been reading the open letter regarding spam by
Bill Gates.  I used to work for MSN UK as technical
support and I addressed this issue with them in
1997/1998.  At that stage MSN's email servers were open
to the world, although filters were in place, I found
that I could send spam without to many problems.

I have considered this problem extensivly for the last
5 or 6 years and have developed a solution.  This
solution is highly cost-effective and eliminates
challange-response systems.
--==--

To call a RIPE list non-technical is interesting however a quick google
search also shows up:

>"And Mark McCarron, an associate and advisory board member of
>The Great Pyramid of Giza Research Association, wrote a research
>article called "The Epsilon Theory."  Mark calls it "Wild Speculation."
>Nevertheless, he may have discovered how to regenerate living tissue!
>The article may be viewed in the Development section of his website,
>The Case for the Giza Necropolis Primer, at:
>
>     http://homepage.ntlworld.com/giza.necropolis/index.html

He also claimed on the RIPE list that he has approached 500 ISPs and within
a day 90% said that they would deploy his proposed system. He was
unfortunatly unable to provide us with any names or references.

In short I would suggest that we do not feed the troll.

Cheers

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself with cool emoticons - download MSN Messenger today! 
http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Craig Cockburn <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2003 23:44:47 +0100

In message <[email-masked]>, Mark McCarron 
<[email-masked]> writes
>
>You really missed a whole lot about me, for starters, I'm a genius.

Evidently not when it comes to communications skills, however. Could you 
do us a favour and keep the personal preening off the list?

-- 
Craig Cockburn ("coburn"). SiliconGlen.com Ltd. http://SiliconGlen.com
Home to the first online guide to Scotland, founded 1994.
Scottish FAQ, wedding info, travel, search tools, stop spam and more!