Subject: [Asrg] 6. Proposals - RMX - Reconciliation process start

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 12:25:07 -0400

Hi folks,

All of the various RMX parties have finally been contacted and have 
agreed to work together. A mailing list has been setup for that activity 
as well. Alan DeKok has volunteer to coordinate the effort. Regular 
updates are expected on the main list about these efforts. If anyone 
would like to help, please contact Alan or the co-chairs.

Yakov

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: "Alan DeKok" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2003 13:11:42 -0400

> would like to help, please contact Alan or the co-chairs.

  The list should be active "soon".  We're just coordinating
administration of it, and I don't as yet have administrator
priviledges.

  The plan is to have a draft ready for submission before Oct. 20,
which is the deadline for first drafts for Minneapolis.

  Alan DeKok.