Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Physical Meeting - Informal ASRG meeting

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 23:51:25 -0400

Hi,

As stated prior, Paul will be attending the ISPCon conference during the 
week of October 20-22. I will be attending another conference, the Open 
Group Messaging Forum, on the East Coast on October 22nd. If any ASRGers 
will be at either conference, we want to have an informal BOF or just an 
informal chat. Let us know.

Yakov

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Jonathan Morton <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2003 20:03:10 +0100

> As stated prior, Paul will be attending the ISPCon conference during 
> the week of October 20-22. I will be attending another conference, the 
> Open Group Messaging Forum, on the East Coast on October 22nd. If any 
> ASRGers will be at either conference, we want to have an informal BOF 
> or just an informal chat. Let us know.

I definitely won't be able to attend in person, but perhaps an IRC 
session would be helpful to broaden the range.

--------------------------------------------------------------
from:     Jonathan "Chromatix" Morton
mail:     [email-masked]
website:  http://www.chromatix.uklinux.net/
tagline:  The key to knowledge is not to rely on people to teach you it.

---

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 23:12:00 -0400

> session would be helpful to broaden the range.

Lets see if others are interested. Syncing timezones would be 
complicated but not impossible.

Yakov