Subject: [Asrg] 0. General - Subgroups update

From: Yakov Shafranovich <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2003 01:25:55 -0400

Hi,

Currently there are three sub-groups operating under the ASRG: ASRG-RMX, 
ASRG-BCP and CRI.
o The RMX subgroup is tasked with reconciling various RMX proposals and 
is headed by Alan Dekok.
o The BCP group is tasked with various BCP issues, concentrating 
primarily on drafting documents. It is headed by Brad Knowles.
o The CRI subgroup is going to be pursing future development of the CRI 
proposal. It is headed by Eric Dean.

All of these subgroups have mailing lists, some of which are private. 
We'll be making list archives available to everyone very soon. Also, the 
folks heading the subgroups will be updating the main list at regular 
intervals.

We felt that is what necessary to create subgroups since the list volume 
on the main list is pretty high. We will create additional subgroups as 
necessary. If you have questions, please post them on-list or contact 
the chairs off-list.

Sincerely,
Yakov Shafranovich
Co-Chair, ASRG

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg