Subject: [Asrg] ASRG session at IETF 62 ?

From: "John R Levine" <[email-masked]>
Date: 23 Jan 2005 00:51:21 -0500

IETF 62 will be in Minneapolis on March 6-11.  At this point, I'm not
planning to go, partly because it's expensive (I have no travel budget,
and unlike IETF 60 and 61 I don't have resident friends I can stay with,)
partly because not much happened at the ASRG sessions at the last two
IETFs.

If someone is going and wants to organize a session, I'll be happy to make
the arrangements.  Otherwise we can limp along by e-mail.

I'll go to IETF 63 this summer in Paris if I can swing it, and I'll
certainly be at IETF 64 in the fall which seems likely to be in Ottawa or
Toronto.

Regards,
John Levine, [email-masked], Taughannock Networks, Trumansburg NY
http://www.taugh.com

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg

---

From: Dave Crocker <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 07:54:55 -0800

On 23 Jan 2005 00:51:21 -0500, John R Levine wrote:
>  the arrangements.

since no apparent work has been getting done in asrg, it hardly makes sense to consume ietf meeting time.

d/
--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking
+1.408.246.8253
dcrocker  a t ...
WE'VE MOVED to:  www.bbiw.net