Subject: [Asrg] New Version Notification for draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-05 (fwd)

From: John Levine <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 22:40:21 -0400 (EDT)

The changes are mostly minor editorial ones.  I also recoded it from nroff 
into xml, which caused some of the references in the text vversion to look 
kind of odd, but that's not our problem.

R's,
John

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed,  7 May 2008 19:35:59 -0700 (PDT)
From: IETF I-D Submission Tool <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [taugh.com-standards] New Version Notification for
     draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-05

A new version of I-D, draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl-05.txt has been successfuly submitted by John Levine and posted to the IETF repository.

Filename:	 draft-irtf-asrg-dnsbl
Revision:	 05
Title:		 DNS Blacklists and Whitelists
Creation_date:	 2008-05-07
WG ID:		 Independent Submission
Number_of_pages: 10

Abstract:
The rise of spam and other anti-social behavior on the Internet has
led to the creation of shared blacklists and whitelists of IP
addresses or domains.  The DNS has become a de-facto standard method
of distributing these blacklists and whitelists.  This memo documents
the structure and usage of DNS based blacklists and whitelists, and
the protocol used to query them.

IRTF Notice

This document is a product of the Anti-Spam Research Group (ASRG).
Comments and discussion may be directed to the ASRG mailing list,
[email-masked].
This document is not an IETF Internet Standard.  It represents the
consensus of the Anti-Spam Research Group of the Internet Research
Task Force.  It may be considered for standardization by the IETF in
the future.

The IETF Secretariat.

_______________________________________________
Asrg mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/asrg