Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-05.txt

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 12:01:48 -0500

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the AToM MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the 
                          SONET/SDH Interface Type
	Author(s)	: K. Tesink
	Filename	: draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-05.txt
	Pages		: 91
	Date		: 16-Nov-98
	
          This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base
          (MIB) for use with network management protocols in TCP/IP-
          based internets.  In particular, it defines objects for
          managing Synchronous Optical Network/Synchronous Digital
          Hierarchy (SONET/SDH) interfaces.  This document is a
          companion to the documents that define Managed Objects for the
          DS1/E1/DS2/E2 and DS3/E3 Interface Types [24][25].
 
          Textual Conventions used in this MIB are defined in [6] and
          [36].
 
          This memo replaces RFC1595 [30]. Changes relative to RFC1595
          are summarized in the MIB module's REVISION clause.

Internet-Drafts are available by anonymous FTP.  Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address.  After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-05.txt".
A URL for the Internet-Draft is:
ftp://ftp.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-05.txt

Internet-Drafts directories are located at:

	Africa:	ftp.is.co.za
	
	Europe: ftp.nordu.net
		ftp.nic.it
			
	Pacific Rim: munnari.oz.au
	
	US East Coast: ftp.ietf.org
	
	US West Coast: ftp.isi.edu

Internet-Drafts are also available by mail.

Send a message to:	[email-masked].  In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-sonetng-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.