Subject: Changes included in draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-05.txt

From: Jim Kuhfeld <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:07:22 -0700

The following changes have been included in
draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-05.txt, and are listed in order of
appearance in the draft.

References to experimental were changed to transmission.

References to TimeTicks were changed to TimeStamp.

A spelling correction was made in the DESCRIPTION of
apsCommandSwitch, higer was changed to higher. Also, the following
comment was added to that description:

       If the APS switch command cannot be executed because an
       equal or higer priority request is in effect, an error
       is returned.

The object apsChanStatusSwitchoverSeconds was added to
ApsChanStatusEntry (and the apsChanGeneral OBJECT-GROUP), providing
Protection Switching Duration (PSD) time in seconds at the channel level.

The Acknowledgments section was updated and the Changes since last
draft was deleted (and replaced by this note) in anticipation of last call.

---

From: Nicholas Dambrosio <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 16:15:38 -0400

unsubscribe