Subject: AToM MIB and hubmib

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 12:22:51 -0400

all 

this is from the hubmib chair, dan romascanu.  a one hour slot to discuss the
SONET layer objects vis-a-vis ethernet seems about right.  any other thoughts. 
faye if you agree let's get back to dan so we can put in the slot request.

in addition we will also request an AToM MIB WG slot. does one hour seem
adequate?

thanks
nathan kohn
atommib co-chair

Dan Romascanu wrote:
> 
> Bert Wijnen, our AD and WG advisor informed me that the IESG approved the[hubmib] WG
> re-chartering, as required in the Minneapolis meeting. The change is not yet
> in the WG Web page, but it is supposed to show-up in the next few days.
....
> 
> 4. Meeting in London - I propose to ask for one two hours meeting slot at
> the London IETF. A second meeting was proposed to be hold together with the
> AToM MIB, specifically for discussions of the SONET layer objects - we need
> to determine the duration of this second slot. Please make plans and
> arrangements to attend, and also let me know if you have other WG meetings
> that you must attend, and we should avoid conflicting scheduling.