Subject: Comments for wis mib

From: "Norseth, KC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2001 11:36:45 -0500

The team formed from people of the atommib and the hubmib group submitted an
ID for Definitions of Managed Objects
for the Ethernet WAN Interface Sublayer
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ayers-wis-mib-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ayers-wis-mib-00.txt> .  We have
not heard of any objections to the ID, so I would like to move it to replace
the "official" ID that is identified in the hubmib WG
(http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-00.txt
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-00.txt> )

Anyone comments on this?

K.C. Norseth
Firmware Engineering -  Routing 
Enterasys Networks
   Phone: 801.887.9823
   FAX:    801.972.5789 
   Email:   [email-masked]
   www:    http://www.enterasys.com <http://www.enterasys.com> 
 <<Norseth, KC.vcf>>