Subject: Adv:American Flag 3X5 Feet @16.99 Free Shipping and More!!!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 17:13:20 -0700

<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=3&strParentName=Computer+
Hardware> 	
Big Saving from GoGoCity. If you'd rather not receive any future
promotional E-mails from GoGoCity.com, 
 please   click -->  <http://www.gogocity.com/ggc_unsubscribe.asp>
Un-Subscribe My E-mail
	
This Weeks Blow Out Special ! 

American Flag 3 feet by 5 feet polyester flag for outdoor or
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=7022&pf%5Fid=CO2
8USFLAG>  
Free Ground Shipping
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=7022&pf%5Fid=CO2
8USFLAG>  $16.99
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=7022&pf%5Fid=CO2
8USFLAG>  

<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=7&strParentName=Sports+%2
6+Travelsasp?dept%5Fid=221&pf%5Fid=CO02TB0009>  

INTEL P4 BOXD845WNL 845 CHIPSET ULTRA ATA100 ATX  Motherboard - 478PIN
Retail Pack
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0210>  $148.00
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0210>  

<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0210>  

SEAGATE 20.0GB TapeStor TAPE BACKUP (STT2200000A-RFT) (Retail Pack) $235
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=221&pf%5Fid=CO02
TB0009>  

<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=221&pf%5Fid=CO02
TB0009> 

TT-900 Cooler System for CD-RW And Hard Drive
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=500025&pf%5Fid=O
S01TT%2D900>
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=221&pf%5Fid=CO02
TB0001>  $19.95
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=500025&pf%5Fid=O
S01TT%2D900>  

<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=500025&pf%5Fid=O
S01TT-900> 

Logitech Internet Keyboard Retail Package
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=641&pf%5Fid=CO02
KB0028>  $16.95
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=641&pf%5Fid=CO02
KB0028> 

<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=641&pf%5Fid=CO02
KB0028> 

LOGITECH CORDLESS FREEDOM OPTICAL (KEYBOARD & MOUSE)
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=641&pf%5Fid=CO02
KB0026> $78
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=641&pf%5Fid=CO02
KB0026>  
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=303&pf%5Fid=CO02
MON0082>
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=641&pf%5Fid=CO02
KB0026> 

512MB PC133 64X64 SDRAM 168-Pin Module DIMM For Only  $54
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=913&pf%5Fid=CO28
CO28MEM0030>  
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=913&pf%5Fid=CO28
CO28MEM0030>
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=913&pf%5Fid=CO28
CO28MEM0030> 

Free shipping and Free Antenna Booster with purchase of Universal
Flashing Cell Phone Car Holder fit All Cell Phone Model only $19.95 

<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=5&strParentName=Home+Elec
tronics>
<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=5&strParentName=Home+Elec
tronics> 

   EIDE Hard Drives
SEAGATE 80.0GB 7200RPM
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=SEAGATE+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3>  $194
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=SEAGATE+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3> 
IBM 40.0GB 5400RPM Only $87
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%2D+IDE+%28DESKSTAR%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
IBM 40.0GB 7200RPM Only $105
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0394> 
IBM 60.0GB 7200RPM Only $142
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%2D+IDE+%28DESKSTAR%29&parent%5Fid=3> WD 20.0GB 7200RPM Only
$82
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=WESTERN+DIGITAL+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3> 
WD 40.0GB 7200RPM Only $102
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=WESTERN+DIGITAL+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3> 
WD 60.0GB 7200RPM Only $158
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=WESTERN+DIGITAL+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3> 
WD 80.0GB 7200RPM Only $195
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0403> 
MAXTOR 40.0GB 7200RPM $114
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0282> 
MAXTOR 60.0GB 7200RPM $159
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0392> 
MAXTOR 80.0GB 7200RPM $163
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0318> 
MAXTOR 100.0GB 5400RPM $229
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0418> SEAGATE 20.0GB 5400RPM $75
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=SEAGATE+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3>  
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0418> SEAGATE 20.0GB 7200RPM $80
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=SEAGATE+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3> 
SEAGATE 40.0GB 7200RPM $101
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=SEAGATE+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3> 
SEAGATE 60.0GB 7200RPM $149
SEAGATE 80.0GB 7200RPM $194
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=SEAGATE+%2D+IDE&parent%5Fid=3> 

   Network Cards
Intel 10/100 w. WakeUp  Only $30
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=501&manufact
urer=INTEL+%2D+NETWORKING&parent%5Fid=3> 
3Com 10/100 w. WakeUp  Only $36
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=501&manufact
urer=3COM+%2D+NETWORKING&parent%5Fid=3> 
D-Link 10/100 w. WakeUp  Only $12
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=501&manufact
urer=D%2DLINK+SYSTEMS+INC%2E++++++++++++++++&parent%5Fid=3> 

   INTEL CPU/MOTHERBOARD
INTEL P4 478-PIN D845WN W. AUDIO  ATX  $121
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0204> Intel P4 D850GBC $135
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0197>
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0197>   
Intel P4 D850GBCAL $165
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0204>  
Intel 815E Motherboard Only $98
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=31&manufactu
rer=INTEL&parent%5Fid=3> Intel Pentium III 1.0GHz 423-PIN CPU $195
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=903&manufact
urer=INTEL+%2D+PENTIUM+III+%28FCPGA%29&parent%5Fid=3> Intel Pentium 4
1.5GHz 423-PIN CPU $148
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=903&manufact
urer=INTEL+%2D+PENTIUM+4&parent%5Fid=3> Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz 423-PIN
CPU $179
Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz 423-PIN CPU $209
Intel Pentium 4 1.5GHz 478-PIN CPU $165
Intel Pentium 4 1.6GHz 478-PIN CPU $177
Intel Pentium 4 1.7GHz 478-PIN CPU $209
Intel Pentium 4 1.8GHz 478-PIN CPU $275
Intel Pentium 4 1.9GHz 478-PIN CPU $412
Intel Pentium 4 2.0GHz 478-PIN CPU $599
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=903&manufact
urer=INTEL+%2D+PENTIUM+4&parent%5Fid=3> 

   AMD CPU/MOTHERBOARD
AMD Athlon 1.4GHz $128
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0212>  
AMD Athlon 1.2GHz CPU   $109
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0192> AMD Athlon 1.33GHz CPU $117
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0207> AMD Athlon 900Mhz CPU $62
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0181> 
AMD Athlon 950Mhz CPU $67
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0214> 
AMD Athlon 1.0GHZ CPU $83
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0183> 
AMD Athlon 1.33GHZ CPU $117
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0207> 
MSI 6378 KLE133 Motherboard $69
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO02M
B0193> 
FIC AZ11 KT133 Motherboard $76
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO28M
B020> 
ASUS A7V KT133 Motherboard $113
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO28M
B002> 
TYAN S2390B KT133A $97
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO17C
O17MBS2390B> 
ASUS A7A266 Motherboard $133
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO11C
O11MBA7A266>  
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=903&pf%5Fid=CO02
CPU0212> ASUS A7M266 Motherboard $160
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO11C
O11MBA7M266> 
SOYO
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO17C
O17MB0011>   K7ADA  Motherboard $100
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO17C
O17MB0011>  
ABIT KT7A-RAID Motherboard $125
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=31&pf%5Fid=CO17C
O17KT7A-R> 

<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=7019&pf%5Fid=OP0
2STJAMMER> 

   AGP 4X Video Cards
ATI Radeon 64MB DDR (retail) $153
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=331&manufact
urer=ATI+TECHNOLOGIES&parent%5Fid=3> 
ATI Xpert PRO 2000 32MB $35
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=331&manufact
urer=ATI+TECHNOLOGIES&parent%5Fid=3> 
ATI Radeon LE 32MB DDR $73
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=331&manufact
urer=ATI+TECHNOLOGIES&parent%5Fid=3> 
ATI RadeonVE 32MB DualDisplay $77
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=331&manufact
urer=ATI+TECHNOLOGIES&parent%5Fid=3> 
ATI All-In-Wonder PRO 16MB $105
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=331&manufact
urer=ATI+TECHNOLOGIES&parent%5Fid=3> 
ATI All-In-Wonder PRO 32MB $109
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=331&manufact
urer=ATI+TECHNOLOGIES&parent%5Fid=3> 
MATROX G450 Dual 32MB DDR $92
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=331&pf%5Fid=CO02
VDO0112> 
MATROX G450 Dual 16MB DDR $64
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=331&pf%5Fid=CO02
VDO0113> 

   Ultra160 SCSI Drives
IBM 18.3GB 10000RPM Only $167
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%2D+SCSI+%28ULTRASTAR%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
IBM 36.7GB 10000RPM Only $315
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%2D+SCSI+%28ULTRASTAR%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Fujitsu 36.7GB Ultra2 SCSI Only $249
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=211&pf%5Fid=CO02
HDD0384> 

   Notebook Hard Drives
IBM 48.0GB 12.5mm $399
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%28NOTEBOOK%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
IBM 10.0GB 9.5mm Only $79
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%28NOTEBOOK%29&parent%5Fid=3> IBM 20.0GB 9.5mm Only $115
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%28NOTEBOOK%29&parent%5Fid=3> IBM 30.0GB 9.5mm Only $197
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%28NOTEBOOK%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
  DVD-ROM Drives
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=211&manufact
urer=IBM+%28NOTEBOOK%29&parent%5Fid=3> HITACHI 16X DVD-ROM  $52
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=225&pf%5Fid=CO02
DVD0042> 
SONY 16X DVD-ROM Only $52
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=225&pf%5Fid=CO02
DVD0041> 
Lite-On 16X DVD-ROM Only $48
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=225&pf%5Fid=CO02
DVD0038> 
Panasonic 16X DVD-ROM Only $60
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=225&pf%5Fid=CO02
DVD0033> 
Pioneer 16X  DVD-ROM Only $54
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=225&manufact
urer=PIONEER&parent%5Fid=3> 
Toshiba 16X  DVD-ROM Only $53
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=225&pf%5Fid=CO11
CO11SD%2DM1502> 

   CD-RW Drives
Yamaha 16X/10X/40X  CD-RW
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=231&pf%5Fid=CO17
CO17CDR005>  $128
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=231&pf%5Fid=CO17
CO17CDR005> 
Sony 16x/10x/40x CD-RW      $95
Sony 8x/4x/32x CD-RW          $76
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=231&manufact
urer=SONY&parent%5Fid=3> 
Panasonic 8x/4x/32x CD-RW  $69
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=231&manufact
urer=PANASONIC&parent%5Fid=3> 
Plextor 12X/10X/40X CD-RW   $145
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=231&pf%5Fid=CO02
CDR0043> 
Plextor 16X/10X/40X CD-RW   $178
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=231&pf%5Fid=CO28
CO28CDR0010> 
Lite-On 16X/10X/40X CD-RW    $83
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=231&pf%5Fid=CO02
CDR0059> 

   Mice Keyboards
Microsoft IntelliMouse Only $11
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=601&manufact
urer=MICROSOFT+%2D+INPUT+DEVICES&parent%5Fid=3> Logitech Cordless itouch
$59
<http://www.gogocity.com//product.asp?store%5Fid=3&strDeptName=Keyboards
&dept%5Fid=641> 
Logitech Cordless Optical  $78
<http://www.gogocity.com//product.asp?store%5Fid=3&strDeptName=Keyboards
&dept%5Fid=641> Logitech Internet Keyboard $15
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=641&manufact
urer=LOGITECH&parent%5Fid=3> 
Logitech Cordless Freedom $46
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=641&manufact
urer=LOGITECH&parent%5Fid=3> 
Logitech Internet  itouch  $16.95
Microsoft Natural keyboard $25
<http://www.gogocity.com//product.asp?store%5Fid=3&strDeptName=Keyboards
&dept%5Fid=641> 

  SDRAM/DDR/RDRAM
Kingston 512MB SDRAM PC133 $54
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
128MB DDR PC2100 NON-ECC $21
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=913&pf%5Fid=CO28
CO28MEM0015> 
256MB DDR PC2100 NON-ECC $45
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=913&pf%5Fid=CO28
CO28MEM0016> 
SAMSUNG 128MB RDRAM PC800 $49
<http://www.gogocity.com//product_details.asp?dept%5Fid=913&pf%5Fid=CO28
CO28MEM0050> 
Kingston 128MB SDRAM PC133 $17
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Kingston 256MB SDRAM PC133 $29
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Kingston 512MB SDRAM PC133 $54
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Kingston 1.0GB SDRAM PC133 $159
Kingston 512MB DDR PC2100   $85
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Kingston 256MB DDR PC2100   $39
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Kingston 128MB DDR PC2100    $22
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Kingston 128MB RDRAM PC800 $53
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3> 
Kingston 256MB RDRAM PC800 $105
<http://www.gogocity.com//search_manufacturer.asp?dept%5Fid=913&manufact
urer=KINGSTON+TECHNOLOGY+%28MEMORY%29&parent%5Fid=3>  

<http://www.gogocity.com//dept.asp?parent%5Fid=3&strParentName=Computer+
Hardware>  

Price Subject To Change Without Notice!!!