Subject: Two Products that are Out of this World!

From: "MarketShare Financial" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 13:41:13 -0500

Two Products that are out of this world!
  Ask about our $5000 easy cash incentive!	
 Market Choice Bonus & Market Choice III	
Tired of forecasting gains via a crystal ball? Try a sure thing...a top
first year yield with the ability to link to index growth in future
years!
  	
12% COMMISSION*
No Reductions! 	
Annual Transfer Options
  	
Daily Average or Annual Point-to-Point Crediting Methods 	
Top First Year Yield: Call MarketShare Financial for Complete Details! 	
5 distinct crediting accounts 	
NO RISK OF LOSS IN YEARS WHEN MARKET DECLINES! 	
 	 Versatile. Dependable. It's the only financial tool you will
ever need!

16% COMMISSION*
No Reductions! 	
Choice of 2 index crediting methods: 
Daily Average or Annual Point-to-Point 	
Great Participation Rates: Call MarketShare Financial for Current Rates!

Annual restriction-free transfer options
  	
Issued through age 85 	
Up to five different index accounts

 Call for more details: 800-421-8260	
 MarketShare Financial - the source for creating financial opportunities

Visit us online at: www.marketsharefinancial.com
<http://www.marketsharefinancial.com>  	
 	 
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT INTENDED FOR CONSUMER SOLICITATION PURPOSES.
The Market Choice Bonus is issued on forms LC121A (group certificate)
and LS121A (individual contract) and state variations by North American
Company for Life and Health Insurance (NACOLAH), Chicago, Illinois. The
Market Choice III is issued on Form LC115 (group certificate) and LS115A
(individual contract) and state variations by NACOLAH. These Annuities
are subject to state approval and may not be available in all states.
NDF-3b056-10
*Commissions may vary by state. 
We don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout
<http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout>