Subject: 53rd agenda atommib - final

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 10:18:26 -0500

AToM MIB WG (atommib)
53rd IETF  Meeting

Tuesday, March 19 at 1545-1645 
Afternoon Sessions III
Location: Rochester room
======================================================

CHAIRS: Faye Ly      [email-masked]
        Nathan Kohn  [email-masked]

AD:     Thomas Narten [email-masked]
        Eric Nordmark [email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Introductions, Agenda bashing, Minutes Taker  - Nathan, 5 min

2. Implementation reports (RFC 2493 - 2496). Faye/Orly 15 min
	"Faye Ly" <[email-masked]>
        "Orly Nicklass" <[email-masked]>

3. SONET MIB (RFC 2558/RFC 2493) status - Mike Heard, 15 minutes
        "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>

4. Optical Interface MIB - Status - Kam Lam, 5 minutes
        "Kam Lam" <[email-masked]>

5. WIS joint design team - atommib issues 10 min

6. Milestone & Charter review - Nathan 5 min
	"Nathan Kohn"	[email-masked]      

7. Items for IETF #54 - 5 min

Reading Materials:

Definitions of Supplemental Managed Objects for ATM Interface
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-17.txt
	29-Nov-2001 00:39   186k

Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-04.txt
	07-Feb-2002 16:29   184k

Definitions of Managed Objects for SONET Linear APS architectures
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-05.txt
	24-May-2001 12:58    71k 

Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History
Based on 15 Minute Intervals
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2493bis-00.txt                      	
	28-Feb-2002 12:52    23k  

Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, E1, DS2 and E2 Interface Types
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-00.txt                      	
	16-Jan-2002 15:31   163k  

Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS3/E3 Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2496bis-00.txt                      	
	16-Jan-2002 15:32   129k  

Definitions of Managed Objects for the SONET/SDH Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2558bis-00.txt                      	
	14-Jan-2002 17:23   168k

RFC 2493
Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History
Based on 15 Minute Intervals
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2493.txt

RFC 2558
Definitions of Managed Objects for the SONET/SDH Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2558.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet WAN Interface Sublayer
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-02.txt 
	18-Feb-2002 13:23    84k

Agenda of the joint meeting with hubmib please see:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02mar/atom_hub.txt