Subject: 53rd agenda atommib - proposed

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 16:42:10 -0500

here is the proposed agenda for the 53rd atommib

has anything been left out?

has anything been left in which should be taken out?

is the reading list up to date?

the final agenda must be submitted by noon 
pls let me know asap of any adjustments

for the agenda of the joint meeting with hubmib please see:
http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02mar/atom_hub.txt

if possible pls submit slides in advance 

thx
nathan

-----------------------------------------------------
AToM MIB WG (atommib)
53rd IETF  Meeting

Tuesday, March 19 at 1545-1645 
Afternoon Sessions III
Location: Rochester room
======================================================

CHAIRS: Faye Ly      [email-masked]
        Nathan Kohn  [email-masked]

AD:     Thomas Narten [email-masked]
        Eric Nordmark [email-masked]>

AGENDA:

1. Introductions, Agenda bashing, Minutes Taker  - Nathan, 5 min

2. Implementation reports (RFC 2493 - 2496). Faye/Orly 15 min
	"Faye Ly" <[email-masked]>
        "Orly Nicklass" <[email-masked]>

3. SONET MIB (RFC 2558/RFC 2493) status - Mike Heard, 20 minutes
        "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>

4. Optical Interface MIB - Status - Kam Lam, 5 minutes
        "Kam Lam" <[email-masked]>

5. WIS joint design team - atommib issues 10 min

6. Milestone & Charter review - Nathan 5 min
	"Nathan Kohn"	[email-masked]      

Reading Materials:

Definitions of Supplemental Managed Objects for ATM Interface
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-17.txt
	29-Nov-2001 00:39   186k

Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-04.txt
	07-Feb-2002 16:29   184k

Definitions of Managed Objects for SONET Linear APS architectures
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-sonetaps-mib-05.txt
	24-May-2001 12:58    71k 

Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History
Based on 15 Minute Intervals
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2493bis-00.txt                      	
28-Feb-2002 12:52    23k  

Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS1, E1, DS2 and E2 Interface Types
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2495bis-00.txt                      	
16-Jan-2002 15:31   163k  

Definitions of Managed Objects for the DS3/E3 Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2496bis-00.txt                      	
16-Jan-2002 15:32   129k  

Definitions of Managed Objects for the SONET/SDH Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-rfc2558bis-00.txt                      	
14-Jan-2002 17:23   168k

RFC 2493
Textual Conventions for MIB Modules Using Performance History
Based on 15 Minute Intervals
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2493.txt

RFC 2558
Definitions of Managed Objects for the SONET/SDH Interface Type
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc2558.txt

Definitions of Managed Objects for the Ethernet WAN Interface Sublayer
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-hubmib-wis-mib-02.txt 
	18-Feb-2002 13:23    84k

---

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2002 20:58:27 -0800 (PST)

Attached are the slides for the following agenda item:

> 3. SONET MIB (RFC 2558/RFC 2493) status - Mike Heard, 15 minutes

Mike