Subject: We Have Just "Simplified the Issue"

From: "Group Term Carve-Out" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2002 19:53:34 -0500

Group Term Carve Out
We have just "Simplified the Issue!"

A Program specifically designed as an institutional purchase of
individual life insurance for executives, professionals, physicians and
highly compensated individuals - via a unique issuance format and
pricing schematic otherwise unavailable.

Current Group Plan Issues

*	Institutions want to provide their executives with an enhanced
life insurance benefit - a program with attributes more comprehensive
than traditional group term life insurance.
*	The preferred type of coverage is individual term life
insurance, pure death benefit - not life insurance that creates cash
values, or requires prospectus.
*	The plan must also be comparatively free of medical and
financial justification
*	Long-term price guarantees to promote price stability.
Administration must be made easy.

 Group Term Carve Out Advantages	
 Group Term Life
Other Employees 	 Group Term Carve Out
Covered Group	 

*	New lower cost; stable rate going
	  forward.

*	Guaranteed - Rate schedules are
	  guaranteed for up to 15 years at
	  most issue ages.
*	Guaranteed - No automatic benefit
	  reductions.
*	Guaranteed - "Portability" unfettered
*	Guaranteed - Paid policies cannot 
	  be canceled by insured
*	Guaranteed - Past experience 
	  does not affect pricing.

FEATURES	 

*	Up to $3,000,000 per life, most ages, minimum $50,000
	(Subject to issue age and case size restrictions).
*	Premium schedule guarantee:
	Ages 25-50 (15 yrs) Age 51-59 (to age 65) Age 60-75 (5 yrs)
*	Issuance - minimum 25 covered lives; contingent upon actively at
work status, completion of application, and insured approval

Call or e-mail <mailto:[email-masked]>  us today!
 800-550-2666x117	

Please fill out the form below for more information	 
Name:	  	
E-mail:	  	
Phone:	  	
City:	  	State:	  	

We don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout