Subject: 53rd Agenda Items & Slides

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 07 Mar 2002 13:55:21 -0500

The chairs have the following deadline:
"March 13 - Working Group agendas due at 12:00 noon ET "

we would prefer not to miss this, so PLEASE send your agenda requests to the
co-chairs as soon as possible (by the 11th, so that we can avoid the rush). 
include the amount time you feel the item deserves.  it's also good idea to
distribute any slides beforehand.

here is the latest agenda (but please double-check as last minute changes ...)
http://www.ietf.org/meetings/agenda_53.html

TUESDAY, March 19, 2002
1130-1300 Break
1300-1400 Afternoon Sessions I

fyi:    Rochester OPS          hubmib       Ethernet Interfaces and Hub MIB WG
						http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02mar/hubmib.txt

1515-1545 Break (Refreshments provided) - Grand Ballroom Foyer
1545-1645 Afternoon Sessions III

	Rochester INT          atommib      AToM MIB WG

1700-1800 Afternoon Sessions IV
	Rochester INT&OPS atommib &hubmib   AToM MIB WG & Ethernet Interfaces and Hub
MIB WG
						http://www.ietf.org/ietf/02mar/atom_hub.txt

see you there
nathan kohn
faye ly
atommib co-chairs