Subject: Another Great Multi-Strategy Annuity!

From: "Brokers Alliance, Inc" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2002 21:32:16 -0500

Brokers Alliance

 Another Great Multi-Strategy Annuity!
 ONLY 7 YEAR SURRENDED CHARGE

Freedom Plus offer 4 Strategies to choose from
with re-allocation every year.

 FEATURING...
? 6% Commission 
? Zero (0%) Current Asset Fees - Cap's Apply
? Penalty-Free Withdrawal Options
? Minimum Guarantee Contract Value = 3% on 100% of Initial Premium

Sales Seminars Coming to a location near you.
FREE CE certificate for attending.

 800-290-7226 EXT. 102

CALL or CLICK BELOW to Sign up today and get Your Complete Sales Kit.

GO TO http://www.enigmanetwork.com/info.htm TO SIGN UP
<http://www.enigmanetwork.com/info.htm> 

Contract form INDEX-22, Flexible Premium Deferred Equity-Indexed Annuity
is issued by American Equity Investment Life Insurance Company, Des
Moines, Iowa - For Agent Use Only, Not for use in solicitation or
advertising to the Public. Available in most states.

We don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout

02-BA-6