Subject: The Ultimate Annuity Rescue Plan

From: "NFG" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 17:27:14 -0500

The Ultimate Annuity Rescue Plan - We Have The Key To Unlock New
Commissions On Existing Annuities	
 10% Commissions	
The Future Protector Life Insurance product provides:
72 HOUR APPROVAL
(in most cases)
100% Liquidity: Guaranteed Return of Premium on Single Pay Plan
Death Benefit* Available for Nursing Care or Home Health Care Benefits
Non-Med. Simplified Underwriting - 6 Question Application
Table 4 (D) Issued as Standard
4% Lifetime Interest Guarantees - 1% First Year Interest BONUS
Competitive Commissions
Available for Single and Joint Life Plans
Single Pay; 5 Pay; 7 Pay; 10 Pay
Convert Existing Annuities from Tax Deferred
to Tax Free for Client's Beneficiary
All the Benefits of Life Insurance...
..Issued with the Ease of an Annuity!! 	
National Financial Group <http://www.nationalfinancialgroup.com/> 
CALL TODAY
800-833-7427

*Up to $250,000 maximum; $25,000 must remain in policy after this
benefit is exercised. **10% commission on single pay plan ages 45 - 80.
Product and certain features not available in all states. The Future
Protector Series (policy form ISWL-1, ISWL-5, ISWL-7, ISWL-21, ISWL-25,
ISWL-210) is underwritten by Monumental Life Insurance Company. Rider
costs and features vary according to state. FOR BROKER USE ONLY. Not
approved for use with the general public as advertisement for purchase
of annuity or insurance coverage.

We are against spam and don't want anybody to receive our mailings who
does not wish to receive them. This is not spam. This is professional
communication sent to insurance professionals. To be removed from this
mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to this message. Instead, go here:
http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout