Subject: 176 Register to win your Dream Vacation 582219

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 13:19:58

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been selected as a finalist in the NVP Travel Giveaway!

Prizes are accommodations for two for two nights at any one of the following locations:

-- Ft. Lauderdale or Daytona, FL

-- Williamsburg, VA

-- Orlando, FL

-- Las Vegas, NV

-- Bahamas

-- Branson, MO

All you have to do is complete the finalists' registration form - be sure to include your Confirmation Number: G-862622.

As an added bonus, the first 500 finalists to register will receive a free entry in one of our bonus drawings for $1,000.00 Cash or Plane Tickets for 4 Adults to any Continental U.S. Destination!

Why wait? You could be on your way! CLICK HERE to "Travel Today"!

Lisa Davidson

National Vacation Promotions

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your screen name was entered in our giveaway.

If you do not wish to participate in future promotions, please click here.

Would you like loss weight while you sleep!

Click Here!

---

From: Todd Palgut <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2002 11:49:28 -0500

Could the list admin please get rid of all the email spam on this list.
It would be appreciated.

Thank You,

Todd Palgut

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked]; [email-masked];
[email-masked]
Sent: 3/17/02 8:19 AM
Subject: 176           Register to win your Dream Vacation
582219

CONGRATULATIONS!

Prizes are accommodations for two for two nights at any one of the
following locations:

All you have to do is complete the finalists' registration form
<http://vacationtime.jspboy.net>  - be sure to include your Confirmation
Number: G-862622.

As an added bonus, the first 500 finalists to register will receive a
free entry in one of our bonus drawings for $1,000.00 Cash or Plane
Tickets for 4 Adults to any Continental U.S. Destination!

Why wait? You could be on your way! CLICK HERE
<http://vacationtime.jspboy.net>  to "Travel Today"!

Lisa Davidson

------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------
Your screen name was entered in our giveaway.
If you do not wish to participate in future promotions, please click
here <http://remove.jspboy.net> .

Click Here! <http://ultimatehgh1000.81832.com>