Subject: Last Chance! Free links & seats Manuf Prod/Cntl Software $1,495!

From: [email-masked]
Date: 25 Mar 2002 08:56:11 -0800

(JMP32202)The Manufacturing/Job Shop Market has never seen an offer like 
this, and it won't 

again.  We have now set up national distributors, and will not be able to 
discount Job 

Master in the future.  

For the next week only, Job Master, normally $2,495.00, is not only on 
sale for $1,495.00, 

but if you order by March 28, you'll also receive two user licenses and a 
link to either 

Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel at no charge, an additional thousand 
dollars savings.

(To be removed from our list, Please click on or send an email to: 
[email-masked].  

Please put REMOVE as the subject.  Our remove system is automated If you 
do not click on or 

send an email to:[email-masked] and have REMOVE as your subject you 
will be overlooked 

for removal by the system) 

Job Master is designed specifically for small to medium sized 
manufacturers, and even at our 

regular price of $2,495.00 costs many thousands of dollars less than any 
other even remotely 

comparable software package.  

Now, if you order by March 28, you can save over $2,000.00.  For our $1,
495.00 special 

price, you receive not only Job Master at a thousand dollar discount, 
network ready, but two 

user licenses and a link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel, which 
normally would be 

an additional charge of over a thousand dollars.

If you've been waiting to upgrade your production control and tracking 
software or to 

computerize your operation, now is the time.  For the next week, $1,495.00 
gets you 

everything-Job Master network version, two user licenses, and a link to 
your accounting 

program or to Excel.  

Job Master, a complete, user friendly Windows based software package, can 
manage and control 

your operation from sales quote to shipment.

Following is a list of features. If you have any questions, would like to 
discuss the 

package further, or if you would like to obtain our Web site address for a 
total walk 

through of the program, please call me directly at (661) 286-0041. 

By way of background, we are a software company, which for some years has 
specialized in the 

development of custom software, primarily for small to medium sized 
manufacturers.  Job 

Master is a distillation of over a million and a half dollars of software 
we have developed 

to control and manage the production of our manufacturing clients.

Job Master contains the following features:

1. QUOTATION MODULE.  In this module, quotes are developed, modified, and 
produced for 

sending to your client.  A history is kept of all quotes for future 
reference, or 

modification for other clients.  All quotations and revisions are "auto 
numbered," including 

versions.  The quotes section allows for the entry of parts/processes, and 
costing of each, 

including materials, labor, markup, and taxes.  Inventory status can be 
accessed from this 

section for reference.

2. SALES ORDER.  Once a quotation is accepted, the final quotation 
information can be 

transformed into a Sales Order for your client's signature on a "point and 
click" basis.  

The Sales Order can be modified and re issued if necessary.  A history if 
kept of all Sales 

Orders for future reference, or modification for other clients.  All sales 
orders and 

revisions are "auto numbered," including versions.  Inventory status can 
be accessed from 

this section for reference.

3. CUSTOMER LETTERS can be created from the Quotation and Sales Order 
sections.

4. SHOP TRAVELER/WORK ORDER.  Once a Sales Order is accepted, the sales 
order information 

can be transformed into a shop traveler/work order on a "point and click" 
basis.  Each item 

on the Sales Order becomes a shop traveler/work order, with each step of 
production of the 

item then listed on the traveler/work order.  Each such traveler/work 
order is tied back 

into the Sales Order.  The shop traveler/work order allows for the entry 
of line items, and 

notes on each line item. The shop traveler/work order contains a "notes" 
section.  The Shop 

traveler/work order allows for the storing or attachment of drawings to 
the traveler/work 

order.  The shop traveler/work order also contains a "drop down," from 
which standard 

processes can be selected for inclusion on the shop traveler/work order.  
The shop 

traveler/work order numbers progress in order of production sequence, and 
re numbers them if 

new steps are added.  The shop traveler/work order allows for change 
orders or revisions, 

and numbers changes in sequence of the original shop traveler/work order 
number; i.e., 100, 

100-1, 100-2, etc.  All shop traveler/work orders and related revisions 
are retained in 

memory for future reference.  The shop traveler/work order is bar coded 
for tracking of 

production step by step, and production of ongoing client status reports.  
Bar coding 

includes the ability for an employee to "swipe" their own ID bar code for 
recording in the 

system as to who upgraded what step.  The shop traveler/work order 
function also allows for 

manual update of production status.  The shop traveler/work order allows 
for quality control 

sign off, and the final production of certifications, either from a 
"canned" list, or hand 

typed in on a case by case basis.

5. INVENTORY.  The application includes an inventory section, which allows 
operations to 

check materials inventory in and out.  The inventory section allows for 
the comparison of 

inventory received against a P.O., and produces an "overage/underage" 
report of inventory 

received as compared against the P.O.  The inventory section allows for 
the setting of 

minimum (re-order now!) and maximum inventory amounts, and produces 
reports showing what 

inventory needs to be ordered, as well as inventory that is at or above 
the maximum set to 

have in house.   The inventory section also tracks "partially shipped" 
orders, which are 

tied in to the shipping function.  This section shows how much completed 
product under a 

particular order has been actually shipped to a client, and how much 
remains to be shipped.  

The balance is adjusted as shipments are made.

6. REQUEST FOR PURCHASE.  The application allows operators to produce a 
Request For Purchase 

for accounting for any inventory items, which need to be ordered.  
Inventory items have a 

drop down of approved vendors for each item.

7. REQUEST FOR BID.   The application allows operators to produce a 
Request For Bid for 

accounting to send to Vendors for any inventory items, which need to be 
ordered.  Inventory 

items have a drop down of approved vendors for each item to which Requests 
For Bid can be 

sent.

8. INVOICE.  The application produces an invoice/invoice detail for all 
completed items 

ready to be billed/shipped to clients.

9. PRODUCTION OUTPUT STATUS.  The application produces a date range 
selectable report on how 

much product, and the value of the product, which was completed during a 
selected date 

range.  The application also produces a report on how many orders, and the 
value of those 

orders, which remain to be completed during a selected date range.

10. The application produces SHIPPING DOCUMENTS as per selected shippers, 
and produces a 

PACKING SLIP.

11. The application has a "FIND" FUNCTION in selected sections, allowing 
for searches by 

customer name, work order number, etc.

12. The application has "AUTO FILL;" i.e., when an operator starts to type 
in a name, 

number, etc. all related information auto fills after the first few 
letters or numbers are 

typed in.

Job Master is currently being sold in the marketplace for $2,495.00 per 
package.  However, 

if we receive your order by March 28, your total price will be $1,495.00 
INCLUDING a free 

link to either Peach Tree, QuickBooks or Excel (a $750.00 value) and two 
free seats (a 

$300.00 value).

Again, if you have any questions at all, or would like to place your order, 
please call me 

on my direct line, (661) 286-0041.  Thank you!

Wayne McFarland
Link It Software Corp.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-
(To be removed from our list, Please click on or send an email to: 
[email-masked].  

Please put REMOVE as the subject.  Our remove system is automated If you 
do not click on or 

send an email to:[email-masked] and have REMOVE as your subject you 
will be overlooked 

for removal by the system) 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
-