Subject: E-News from DUS

From: "DUS" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 21:09:24 -0500

<http://www.d-u-s.com> 	 Visit our
Website <http://www.d-u-s.com>  	 <http://www.d-u-s.com/risk.htm>
Impaired Risk <http://www.d-u-s.com/risk.htm>
<mailto:[email-masked]> 	 Contact 
Us <mailto:[email-masked]>  	 	

 	 We can turn your DECLINED or RATED clients, and clients with
current HEALTH PROBLEMS, into PLACEABLE LIFE CASES! 	
  _____  

The Medical Director and Chief Underwriter from United of Omaha...

will be holding a Special Underwriting Event for Diversified
Underwriters Services during the month of May 2002.

Call now to discuss your case and we will be back to you within 48 hours
with an ?Inst-A-Quote?? on your client, a formal application and
proposals to write your case!

 	
 	WE ARE ACCEPTING AND QUOTING CASES NOW	  	
 	So look through your files and call now on all 
your rated, declined or hard to place cases. 
Toll Free
1-800-683-3077
Visit our website: www.d-u-s.com <http://www.d-u-s.com>  	

For Broker Use Only. Not For Public Dissemination. Life insurance
underwritten by United of Omaha Life Insurance Company.

DISCLAIMER: This email and its attachments are intended for the above
named addressee ONLY. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify the sender immediately by reply email.Email transmitted through
the internet may not be secure, nor is prompt delivery assured. 

We don't want anybody to receive our mailings who does not wish to
receive them. This is professional communication sent to insurance
professionals. To be removed from this mailing list, DO NOT REPLY to
this message. Instead, go here: http://www.InsuranceIQ.com/optout