Subject: cells lost question RFC 1695/2515

From: Nathan Kohn <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 21:57:12 -0500

nina

perhaps if you had spelt 'research' correctly, the mail might have reached
atommib. ;-)

i've forwarded your question to the mailing list.  hope you have better luck
this time.
btw, a subject line, such as the one i've included would also help.  people tend
to read items they're interested in and ignore the rest

nathan kohn

-------- Original Message --------
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2002 19:45:02 +0000
From: "neena kaushik" <[email-masked]>

Hello,

I was going through the atm mib group page and I got your email address. I
posted my question by sending an email to [email-masked]. I did
not get any response, I am sure if the group is active or not. My question is

"According to the RFC 1695 and RFC 2515 the ATM Interface DS3 Physical Group and
TC group have the information for status of cells lost/delineated/alarms of the
T3 line. If the information is obtained from a physical layer other than T3 can
it be put in this group. Will the RFC need a separate group ? "

Thanks alot for your help,

Neena

  --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Join the world’s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here