Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-05.txt (fwd)

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:15:22 -0700 (PDT)

This appeared on the IETF-Announce list on Friday but for some
reason did not show up on the AToMMIB list.  Maybe it was the
victim of a spam block because it is a non-subscriber posting?

//cmh

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 07:26:42 -0400
From: [email-masked]
To: IETF-Announce:  ;
Cc: [email-masked]
Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-05.txt

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts directories.
This draft is a work item of the AToM MIB Working Group of the IETF.

	Title		: Definitions of Managed Objects for the Optical 
                          Interface Type
	Author(s)	: K. Lam, M. Stewart, A. Huynh
	Filename	: draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-05.txt
	Pages		: 
	Date		: 13-Jun-02
	
This memo defines a portion of the Management Information Base (MIB)
for use with SNMP in TCP/IP-based internets.  In particular, it 
defines objects for managing Optical Interfaces associated with 
WavelengthDivision Multiplexing systems or characterized by the 
Optical Transport Network (OTN) in accordance with the OTN 
architecture defined in ITU-T Recommendation G.872.
The MIB module defined in this memo can be used for performance
monitoring and/or configuration of such optical interface.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-05.txt

To remove yourself from the IETF Announcement list, send a message to 
ietf-announce-request with the word unsubscribe in the body of the message.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-05.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html 
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-05.txt".
	
NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

---

From: "Lam, Hing-Kam (Kam)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2002 15:29:00 -0400

Thanks to Mike for forwarding the announcement, which I have been waiting for since I submitted the I-D on last Thursday.
To facilitate your review of the new version, I have prepared a summary of the changes from -04 to -05 in the attached text file.

Regards,
Kam  

> -----Original Message-----
> From: C. M. Heard [mailto:[email-masked]]
> Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 1:15 PM
> To: [email-masked]
> Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-ietf-atommib-opticalmib-05.txt (fwd)
> 
> 

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type: