Subject: RE: draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-18.txt

From: "Faye Ly" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 14:34:44 -0800

Mike,

Thank you for watching it and here is the status of
draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-18.txt.  Kaj and I are in the process of
revising the compliance section to make it more group oriented as to per
object oriented.  Sorry it took us so long but the change is not
trivial.  We are expecting to get this done this week and hopefully
issuing another last call before asking the AD to look at it again.

-faye

-----Original Message-----
From: C. M. Heard [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Saturday, February 01, 2003 10:13 PM
To: AToM MIB
Subject: draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-18.txt

It seems that <draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-18.txt> has been
stalled for quite some time ... here is what it says on
the "IESG Status of Items" page generated February 1, 2003
(see http://www.ietf.org/IESG/status.html) --

Expert Review

   Area Date
   INT Definitions of Supplemental Managed Objects for ATM Interface
   (Proposed Standard)
   draft-ietf-atommib-atm2-18.txt
   Token: Nordmark, Erik
   Note: Waiting for WG co-chairs to verify that the MIB reviewers
   comments have been addressed.

The date stamp on the draft (in the I-D repository) is 14 May 2002.
What's the story here?

Mike Heard