Subject: New atommib co-chair

From: Erik Nordmark <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 17:48:35 +0100 (CET)

In case anybody is wondering this has been approved by me as the AD.

Thanks Nathan and welcom Kam!

  Erik

-----Original Message-----
From: Faye Ly [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: maandag 17 februari 2003 20:40
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]; [[email-masked]];
[[email-masked]]
Subject: New atommib co-chair

Hi,

I am sorry to inform you that Nathan Kohn, who has been co-chairing the 
atommib working group will no longer be the co-chair this working group any 
longer.  Kam Lam has kindly accepted the offer and will continue Nathan's 
co-chair responsibility.  Nathan has been contributing to the atommib 
working group tremenduously and I especially appreciate the wonderful 
working experience shared with him.

I will update the web site along with other status changes and thank you for 
your attention.

-faye

>----------------End Forwarded Message----------------<