Subject: RE: Atommib WG meeting summary

From: "C. M. Heard" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 13:41:49 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Wijnen, Bert (Bert) wrote:
> I think it is important to also include in the report that we
> only had 4 people showing up (including one of the WG chairs and
> the AD). Participation/interest seems to have come down to
> virtually none.
> 
> So (as I discussed with the WG chairs), this seems to indicate
> to me it is time to wrapup and close the WG as Kam expressed in
> his last para.

which said:

> > In summary, the existing WG milestones are either done (e.g., 
> > RFC2495, RFC2496) or should be dropped (e.g., RFC 2515) due 
> > to lack of participation and interest. The WG should be 
> > concluded, unless there are participation and interest by 
> > September 1st or October 1st at the latest.

Well, October 1st arrives tomorrow, and the RFC2495/2496 updates --
RFC 3895 (DS1-MIB) and RFC 3896 (DS3-MIB) respectively -- were
announced by the RFC Editor on 24 September.  I guess this means
it's time to conclude the AToM MIB WG, right?

Mike Heard