Subject: Newsletter Update

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 16:14:14 +0200

Investors are going to go crazy for e t g u

EnerBrite Technologies Group, Inc.
etg u
$0.008

5 point you should be on top of

1. The world is seeking shelter from the world energy crisis.
2. Government sees no real relief in sight. Corporations are finding
their own way out.
3. ETgu provides a system that is reducing energy costs upwards of 30%.
4. One facility after another is boasting the huge savings e TGu's
SensorStat has brought to their business.
5. This coming week a marketing campaign will increase investor
awareness and boost share prices.

EnerBrite is in the right place at the right time. Providing working
solutions to the energy crisis we are facing. This penny stock has the
potential to double or even triple early investor's returns. Read up and
move on E tGU first thing Monday.