Subject: Gold prices near all time highs as dollar continues drop.

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 10:26:16 -0400

Global News Special Alert
Gold once again provides stable haven from falling market.

Hemisphere Gold Inc (HPGI)
$1.14

"Given the trend of the current trend, we envisage further gains, with
no serious reversal until $850 to $870 at the earliest," said analysts
at Commerzbank. "However, if gold manages to hold on above the latter
figure for any length of time, it could then overshoot and advance
rapidly to as much as much as $1,000," Promising future for gold pushes
investors to move to safer ground amid a falling dollar and negative
corporate forecasts.

Hemisphere Gold inc. is fast moving into the spotlight as recent
announcements of finding gold on one of their properties in South
America has pushed shares prices up over 110% in the last 30 days.

Hemisphere is planning the release of a large marketing campaign to make
investors aware of the growing potential of HPGI and the latest results
of there gold findings during the advanced stages of exploration. it is
becoming more apparent that early investors will find gold in there
investment next week as this campaign takes off.