Subject: Message non remis

From: [email-masked] (Le service client laposte.net)
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 17:54:35 +0100 (CET)

Ce message vous est envoye automatiquement par votre messagerie laposte.net.

Nous sommes au regret de vous informer que votre message n'a pas pu etre transmis a certains de ses destinataires.

Votre service Clients laposte.net

Ne repondez pas directement a ce message. Les reponses a ce message ne seront pas traitees.

<[email-masked]>: laposte.net platform: said: 552 5.2.2 Over quota (in
    reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: *** SPAM *** i very want to find my love
From: "Marishka" <[email-masked]>
To: "caron.isabelle" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 18:54:27 +0200

Good day, my dear friend

While you are reading this letter and start to realize how much we have in 
common, than, I guess you are thinking….What if you indeed have met a person 
who will understand and value your feelings, will appreciate your emotions, 
your honesty and trust, the one who knows not only how to receive, but how 
to give as well.
And if indeed you understand how much this means, how important such issues 
are in a family life, than now you can understand how happy I am to have 
this opportunity to get acquainted with you and to make our life happy!
I don’t know how soon we can be together, but I indeed hope that this all is 
possible for us.  I am here, at http://russiangirlz.info/?idAff=101, ready to answer to your 
honest heart and to start a relationship.

Waiting for your mail
Marishka