Subject: The Golden Ticket Stock Report Nov. 11 release

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:22:24 +0200

November Update
Gold Values climbing twice as fast as predicted!

Hemisphere Gold (HPGI) $1.00

Banks and investors are holding on to gold reserves as the US dollar
continues to drop. Gold prices continue to rise and have now broken $800
per ounce; a price w did not expect to see till later next year.

The increasing demand for gold has intensified exploration operations.
Recent findings in Suriname have shown large deposits where more than 50
million ounces have been extracted in that small country.

Hemisphere Gold has found gold showing as much as 3.55 ounces/ton on
there property which sits right in the middle of the Gold Belt and the
largest mines in the region.

Top Five Things To Know On HPGI

1. Up over two hundred an ounce since January, gold is on a steady climb
daily.
2. Lack of development of new mine locations during the 90's is now
creating a shortage of gold in a high demand market.
3. Hemisphere has put together a team of geologists and professionals
that are responsible for some of the largest gold finds in the Guiana
Shield.
4. Hemisphere's 72,000 Hectare property sits in the middle of a
producing Gold Belt in an area that has already produces over 50 Million
ounces of Gold.
5. Gold has continued to be a strong foundation for financial security
globally.

With all the news on this company and the pending marketing campaign to
increase investors awareness, Hemisphere has the potential to provide
fantastic returns to its early investors. Read the news, review the
website and check out the profiles that were just released on
“Stockguru”. This could be the top investment for the year.