Subject: PacePersonLinks

From: Sam Ruby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2004 10:05:11 -0400

+1

- Sam Ruby

---

From: Tim Bray <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 2004 17:36:36 -0700

I take it this +1 implies a position on PaceLinkConstruct.  It seems 
that they are closely related.

In any case, in the absence of further argument I disagree and would be 
happier with <name>, <web>, and <email>, leaving extension magic to 
others. -Tim

---

From: Sam Ruby <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 09:54:07 -0400

> happier with <name>, <web>, and <email>, leaving extension magic to 

I did not meant it as either a +1 position on PaceLinkConstruct and I am 
puzzled as to how you came to that conclusion.  FWIW, I support 
PaceServiceElement which conflicts with PaceLinkConstruct.

I also explicitly disavow any endorsement, expressed or implied, for 
extension magic.

- Sam Ruby