Subject: Re: Atom Feed Autodiscovery draft

From: Anne van Kesteren <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:17:34 +0200

> Greetings again. As you saw a little while ago, there is a new draft in 
> the WG on autodiscovery. Although it is not on the WG's issues list 
> (<http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/AtomPubIssuesList>), it is 
> perfectly reasonable to discuss it here.

I still get a 404 for that draft, but I guess I have to wait a little 
while, just like last time. Correct?

-- 
  Anne van Kesteren
  <http://annevankesteren.nl/>

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:13:23 -0700

Greetings again. As you saw a little while ago, there is a new draft 
in the WG on autodiscovery. Although it is not on the WG's issues 
list (<http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/AtomPubIssuesList>), it 
is perfectly reasonable to discuss it here.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium

---

From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:26:19 -0700

At 11:17 PM +0200 8/18/04, Anne van Kesteren wrote:
>>Greetings again. As you saw a little while ago, there is a new 
>>draft in the WG on autodiscovery. Although it is not on the WG's 
>>issues list 
>I still get a 404 for that draft, but I guess I have to wait a 
>little while, just like last time. Correct?

<sigh> Probably correct. The IETF Secretariat is *supposed* to have 
the drafts available before sending the mail, but sometimes don't. 
I'll nudge them again about this.

--Paul Hoffman, Director