Subject: Gush news aggregator supports Atom over XMPP

From: "Bob Wyman" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 12:59:58 -0400

Gush, the integrated news aggregator and instant messaging client, now
supports Atom over XMPP. Gush runs on Windows, OS X, and Linux.

See: http://2entwine.com/
     http://2entwine.com/archives/000246.html

They say in http://2entwine.com/archives/000246.html
=======================
August 27, 2004
Gush 1.2 Preview Release
The Gush 1.2 Preview Release is now available. 

 Gush's support for the PubSub service is very exciting especially for news
junkies eager to find information lying around in RSS/Atom feeds. With
support for PubSub built into Gush, search queries can be constructed and
news items will come pouring in near-real time as PubSub discovers new items
in RSS/Atom land. Read our tutorial about getting started with PubSub inside
of Gush.

The 1.2 release is essentially the 1.1 release with support for PubSub.com's
news service. Work on the features as outlined in the road map for 1.2 have
been put on hold for the past two weeks while we added PubSub support. All
of the features in the road map will now be in the 1.3 release. Posted by
Dudley at August 27, 2004 04:06 AM 
==========================

Note: This "preview" release of Gush relies on the Atom over XMPP protocol
that we support at PubSub.com. It is documented at:
http://pubsub.com/developers .

		bob wyman