Subject: PaceFeedState server-side proof-of-concept implementation

From: Mark Nottingham <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:28:27 -0800

FYI, I've put 'this' and 'prev' elements on my RSS feed as a 
proof-of-concept on the server side; see
   http://www.mnot.net/blog/index.rdf

This was done with templates only on stock Moveable Type 2.6.

--
Mark Nottingham     http://www.mnot.net/

---

From: Ian Davis <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 20:08:45 +0000

>   http://www.mnot.net/blog/index.rdf

Do you think state:next would be useful on e.g. 
http://www.mnot.net/blog/2004/10/index.rdf

Ian

---

From: Danny Ayers <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 21:57:35 +0100

I need to think some more about the idea of multiple feeds as static
files, it does seem to be moving away from "It's the Entries", though
I can't actually see any real problem with that: "It's the Entries" =>
"the packaging don't matter".

Now then...

>    http://www.mnot.net/blog/index.rdf

...ok, proven at server side, now what might a client do with the
data? (As it's RSS, something driven by Sparql queries might perhaps
make a good demo..?)

Cheers,
Danny.

-- 

http://dannyayers.com

---

From: "Roger B." <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 16:01:00 -0600

Mark: Here's another one. As you follow the state:prev elements
backward, state:next elements will automatically appear to help you
crawl back up.

http://support.journurl.com/users/admin/?template=rss-full

--
Roger