Subject: atom:id spec bug

From: Graham <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 10:03:41 +0100

Simon brown raises a valid point on the "Spec explanations for  
Pebble?" thread:

   That same paragraph starts, "When an Atom Document is relocated,  
migrated,
   syndicated, republished, exported or imported, the content of its  
atom:id
   element MUST NOT change.". For me, this paragraph talks about the  
*Atom
   Document* moving, rather than the content that it represents (i.e.  
a blog)."

Perhaps we could add "or its associated resource" after "Atom Document"?

Graham

---

From: Sam Ruby <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2005 05:03:41 -0400

Graham wrote:
> 
> Simon brown raises a valid point on the "Spec explanations for  Pebble?"
> thread:
> 
>   element MUST NOT change.". For me, this paragraph talks about the  *Atom
>   Document* moving, rather than the content that it represents (i.e.  a
> blog)."
> 

+1

- Sam Ruby