Subject: [atom-syntax] [RFC 4685] uri in xml namespace

From: Nicolas Krebs <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:42:43 +0200

The RFC 4685 define an xml namespace with 
"http://purl.org/syndication/thread/1.0". 
An HTTP GET http://purl.org/syndication/thread/1.0 answer
HTTP/1.x 302 Found
Location: http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-12.txt

which redirect to 
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-snell-atompub-feed-thread-12.txt

which answer
HTTP/1.x 404 Not Found

Please fix this issue and make http://purl.org/syndication/thread/1.0 
redirecting to http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc4685.txt or 
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc4685 or http://www.rfc-editor.org/*4685*.

---

From: James M Snell <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 07:58:41 -0700

Done!

- James