Subject: Atom, AtomPub and ATE as a schematron schema

From: Sylvain Hellegouarch <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 14:58:49 +0100

Today I toyed around a schematron [1] schema (ISO) to validate Atom and 
AtomPub documents. You may find it here if you're interested:

http://trac.defuze.org/browser/oss/amplee/amplee/contrib/atom.sch

You can just grab the file, you don't need amplee. You will need a 
utility that can handle that schema format though (I'm using oXygen [2] 
myself but a simple cmmand line tool like those provided by Amara [3] 
should do).

Of course if you find new interesting rules or better way to express 
them, let me know and I'll fix it.

It's my first attempt at schematron so it might be a bit rough around 
the edges.

- Sylvain

[1] http://www.schematron.com/
[2] http://www.oxygenxml.com/
[3] http://uche.ogbuji.net/tech/4suite/etc/amara-manual.html#scimitar

---

From: Keith Fahlgren <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 07:22:17 -0700

> http://trac.defuze.org/browser/oss/amplee/amplee/contrib/atom.sch

Ah, great thinking Sylvain, this will help a lot!

Thanks,
Keith