Subject: Dear Web Mail User,

From: "webmail" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 5 Sep 2009 07:44:03 +0307 (??)

Dear Web Mail User,

We are sorry to inform you that we are currently working on securing
our server, during this process account which is not manually
verified by us will be deleted, Please confirm and submit your
information for manual verification by one of our customer care
agents.

Information which is to be provided for account verification is
below. Please click on REPLY button first before attempting to fill
the form:

User Name:   -------------------------
User Id:   ---------------------------
Password:  ---------------------------
Date Of Birth:  ----------------------
Country (At Sign up):  ---------------
Upon confirmation of information from you, we will manually verify
your Web Mail! Account and reserve it not to be deleted, We are
sorry for any inconveniences this might cause you. Bringing to you
the best services is our primary objective.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account
after 48hrs of receiving this warning will lose his or her account
permanently.

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
MailScanner thanks transtec Computers for their support.