From: OPEC FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 06:15:07 -0430

Fw: AWARD NOTIFICATION........Batch Number :(409978E)........SERIAL NREFERENCE
NUMBERS: _OP/9420X2/7UMBER: 5368/02.

WINNER OF 2009 OPEC FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT Friday, August 28,
2009 7:52 PM

Dear Winner,

We wish to inform you that your email address has emerged as one of our lucky
winners in this year's OPEC FUND FOR INTERNATIONAL DEVELOPMENT, and you have
therefore won for yourself a total cash sum of £900,000.00 GBP (Nine hundred
thousand Great British Pounds) in this category.
To process your winnings send the following informations to

E-mail [email-masked]

1. Your Full Names:
2. Country :
3. Batch Number:
4. Age:
5. Phone Numbers:
6.Occupation:
Sincerely,
Dr. Omar  Ibrahim.