Subject: atom tombstones

From: Ed Summers <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 08:33:32 -0500

I was just curious about the process to help push Atom Tombstones
forward [1]. Unless I'm misreading things it appears to have expired
on Dec-10-2009. I have been using it in some work I've done at the
Library of Congress, and would like to help push the draft forward ...
but am somewhat unsure of how best to achieve this.

//Ed

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-snell-atompub-tombstones-06

---

From: Peter Krantz <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 15:27:16 +0100

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 14:33, Ed Summers <[email-masked]> wrote:
>
> ...and would like to help push the draft forward ...

+1

Regards,

Peter

---

From: Ross Singer <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 09:28:43 -0500

+1

I'd be interested in helping get the Tombstones effort back going
again, as well.

-Ross.

---

From: Erik Wilde <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 07:10:01 -0800

interested and willing to help, too.

dret.

---

From: Niklas Lindström <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 18:09:32 +0100

Same +1 here; interested and willing to help. We are using them in a
swedish government project (collecting legal documents and rdf
metadata from ~100 government agencies).

Best regards,
Niklas