Subject: Mailbox Quota Exceeded

From: Penny Coutts <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 02:19:21 +1100

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom of this message.
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Your web mail quota has exceeded the set quota which is 3GB.you are currently running on 3.9 GB.

To re-activate and increase your web mail quota please CLICK HERE<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDFyakZ0VTRjSEprSjNURklQQWl4TVE6MQ>
Failure to do so may result in the cancellation of your web mail account.

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience
Local-host.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

The information transmitted in this message and its attachments (if any) is intended 
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, 
retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance 
upon this information, by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is 
prohibited.

If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and delete this e-mail 
and associated material from any computer.

The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce, disclose or distribute 
the information contained in this e-mail and any attached files, with the permission 
of the sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses.
_______________________________________________________________________________________