Subject: Revealed: DrOz Reveals NEW Trick for Perfect-Skin

From: Dr0z SkinSecret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:54:24 -0800

===================
****Dr Oz Skin Secrets!****
===================

Dr Oz Revealed the #1 Newest Tip to Get Clear, PERFECT Skin!

With this newest tip you can achieve perfect skin & look years younger!

Want to Find Out More About Dr0z's New Tip? Then Go Here Now: http://www.bathyhap.com/newskinclarity/skintrick.html

-Simply go below right now if you care to end our email-ads.Thanks
http://www.bathyhap.com/ne1wskinclarity/skin1trick.html
Wonder Online
2617 Davis Ave.Tifton,GA,31794

Hello Yelpers. Long time reader, first time contributor. Figured it was about time I gave back, at least a little.

So where better to start than at 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a top of my Chicago dining hierarchy? To me, Avec epitomizes what an urban dining should be. Energetic, edgy, adventurous, au4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561antic. We are lucky to have it here in Chicago.

Dish-wise, hard to go wrong, but I'd advise anything that involves a pork shoulder or a whole fish. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a hangar steak preparation is generally simple but also near-perfect. And trust 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a waitstaff - 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ay know what 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ay are talking about. 

While some frown at 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a wooden benches, long waits, and an aggressive noise level, I think it adds to 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a experience. So go at 11pm to dodge 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a crowd at its peak, and enjoy your Tempranillo with a soundtrack from WuTang. Love this place! Been here twice now. I love small plates in general because it allows you to try a variety of items. Some of my favorites include 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a tomato salad (seasonal, no longer on 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a menu) - so simple but delicious. I really liked 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561air focaccia - 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a cheese had a great flavor and oozed out of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a bread. However, I've had 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a focaccia twice now, so I don't know if I'll order it again...too many things to try. I don't eat pork, but my husband said 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a chorizo stuffed in dat
 es was 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a best thing he ever ate. I also had a great pasta with mushroom ragu (seasonal, no longer on 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a menu)..I really enjoyed 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a texture of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a pasta and 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a flavor of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a mushrooms was excellent.

You can't get reservations, so you will definitely have to wait, but it's well worth it. It's ideal when you don't have reservations and will have to wait anyway. While in Chicago for a conference, I had one night where I was solo for dinner. I chose Avec since I'd read that 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561air counter and common-table seating would be suitable for a single diner. Sure enough, I walked right past a line of guests waiting on 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a sidewalk for seats and was seated in 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a single empty chair at 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a counter. Even before seeing a menu, I was excited about 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a meal thanks to 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a vibe of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a restaurant, smells coming from 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a open (tiny) kitchen, and smiles on diners' faces.

I was pleased to see Campari at 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a small bar, and started out with a serving on 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a rocks. I ordered 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a leek bruschetta, which came out quickly and was fantastic. I ordered a glass of wine from 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561air decent wine list, but was told that 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ay were out of that bottle. I took a substitution which was great. I saw 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a smoked edwards surryano ham on 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a menu, and asked my waiter for a 1oz portion of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a ham by itself ra4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ar than 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a ham dish on 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a menu. He said that'd be fine, but after consulting with 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a kitchen came back and told me 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ay'd ra4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ar serve it as 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceea
 c561a dish on 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a menu. I love a great ham, but was pretty disappointed with how Avec killed it. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a great ham was served with crisp tart apples, avocado, LOTS of pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. I couldn't taste any of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a smoky ham flavor through 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a curtain of accompaniments. Unfortunate. Avec has a great menu with lots of interesting, original combinations. With such talent and creativity, I'd expect 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a chefs to highlight great ingredients ra4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ar than hide 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561am.

For an entree I had 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a roasted pork shoulder, which took a while but was worth 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a wait. It was served in an individual cast iron hot out of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a oven. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a pork was obviously fork-tender, and 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a sauce and veggies melded toge4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ar exquisitely. I took half of it home and enjoyed it for breakfast 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a next day. I have to say my opinion of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a feel of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a place isn't good because I went for a late lunch/early dinner so 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561are weren't many people 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561are and I know I would have to go when it was busier because 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ay want it to be more of a social ga4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561aring experience. That being said, my friend and I show up, ordered 4c94dc
 693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a Chorizo-stuffed Medjool Dates, Baby Octopus, & 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a pork shoulder. All of which were great. I loved 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a dates. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a staff seemed good and one of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a cooks came over and asked us our opinion of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a pork shoulder which was sweet when you first start off and finished off smoothly. Went with a party of 4 at 4:30 and got a seat immediately. Long line formed around 5. I was impressed with 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a server and 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a menu was interesting. We got 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a whole fish (pretty good), bacon dates (great), and a few o4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ar dishes that were tasty. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a reason for my 3 stars in that we also got 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a $90 ribeye. It comes precut and honestly 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a port
 ion size was horrible...less than what you would get from a top steak house for $60. Also 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a meat was not flavorful and chewy. If we didn't end 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a meal with 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a steak I would have given this place 4-5 stars but unfortunately everyone at 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a table walked away with that as 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a memory of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a night. Bill came out to be $75 per person (alcohol included). Most likely won't be going back myself. I would recommend people try 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a place but DON'T GET 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a RIBEYE!!!!!!! Dining out isn't just about 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a food: it's also about bigger experience: conversing, ambience, and connecting with o4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ars. Avec is so loud that you have to really raise your voice and strain to carry on a conversation. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55df
 ceeac561an 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561are's 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a next couple six inches away, trying to do 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a same. But my main gripe is those wooden blocks 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ay make you sit on - it is like a child's punishment stool, having to perch on those hard, totally uncomfortable bricks with no backrest while o4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ars push back and forth in 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a aisle behind you. Ugh. Food is lovely, wine selection is creative and different, service was fantastic. But 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a cramped room layout and those stools are a real detriment to 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a overall experience. This past weekend me and a few friends took a fifteen hour car ride from Boston to Chicago to go to Pitchfork fest. Before we left though, I asked 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a chef at 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a restaurant I worked at where I should go eat in Chic
 ago, whereupon laughed at me and said "Alinea, obviously." and 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561an proceeded to tell me about Avec. I was a little skeptical at first since I always feel awkward going into a place that is geared towards alcohol when I'm not 21, but I figured I would give it a shot. 

So after fifteen hours of driving we finally get to 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a restaurant, only to have to wait for half an hour at 11PM. That's how busy this place is. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a restaurant itself is really beautiful, a stark contrast to 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a minimalist white Blackbird next door. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a communal aspect of dining combined with 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a wood paneling gives 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a place a really cozy warm feel, something you don't find in a lot of ultra-trendy/hip places. It is a little loud though, and we had to shout across 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a table at times to keep up 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a conversation. Also, while communal dining is pretty cool in that someone offered us 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561air food after 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561ay were too full to finish it, having people dip 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561air fingers into 4c9
 4dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a salt and pepper was not. And I hope you don't mind people listening into your conversations because that's bound to happen as well. 

But 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a food. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a food was deliciously amazing. Like I said, we had just gotten finished a car ride that took us halfway across 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a country, so we were all hungry and tired (especially after that wait). 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a food did not disappoint. Everything was so heavy and rich and just full of flavor. Despite 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a fact that nothing here is conventional, it all felt like comfort food. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a "deluxe" focaccia was one of 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a best dishes I've had in a while. 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a cheese inside of it was so creamy and savory, and 4c94dc693bbd5a923fd55dfceeac561a bit of truffle oil in it gave it that earthy smell that made it an olfactory wonderland.