Subject: View new monthly (Housing Adjustment)

From: Obama: Lower-Refi-rate <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 08:12:56 -0800

re: re: re: rt-21f376ca62a2adac5f7f4c80deaf3d83 I was thinking you could see this.

Re: Locking in your lower-rate

File: 5355651351

We are reaching out to you today because you

have not taken advantage of our official rate-calculator.

Since Obama lowered requirements for
refinancing, you can potentially save thousands.

http://www.house.gov/committees/

Your New rate is up to date as of March 14, 2014.

[official calculator is here]

Thank You,

U.S. Housing-Program Advisor

From RTE Gov Home Associates (38 Lincolin Courrt - Keansburg - NJ 07734) | Removal-setings -- [ID:8f268040-58f0-47d7-96ee-b8e610a815f2]

I have 21f376ca62a2adac5f7f4c80deaf3d83 displaysDVI-D-0which is my mine workspace and 2ndHDMI-0which i'm using mostly to watch movies, pictures etc

I'm trying to set them by462441421andxrandr, but system treats them as one big workspace, 8f268040-58f0-47d7-96ee-b8e610a815f2 window stretch on both screens,

I would like them to be treated as 2 separate 71361775 desktop, DVI-D-0 as main one and if i need 32363 on HDMi-0 screen i can just drag it there.

||| Digest verification failed:

||| /usr/portage/kde-base/pykde4/ChangeLog

||| Reason: Filesize does 21f376ca62a2adac5f7f4c80deaf3d83 match recorded size

||| Got: 34712

||| Expected: 34550

||| Digest verification failed:

||| /usr/portage/kde-base/kdeartwork-21f376ca62a2adac5f7f4c80deaf3d83/ChangeLog

||1 Reason: Filesize does not match recorded size

||| Got: 45546

||| Expected: 45352

my eyes by turning unhealthy, white-bluish light to more natural yellow one. Sounds simple, but simplest ideas often are the best ones; like this one. Wonderfully. I sit on a computer all day and my eyes are fucking done by the end of the day. Installed this program on my laptop and it's a world of difference. SO much less strain later in the day. To chime in, yes it does. Get it immediately. It really does! I've been using for probably a year. I always forget I actually have it until people mention the program again. I have no eye strain anymore, that I can notice at least. Just get f.lux, it's an amazing software which adjusts your screen brightness according to time of day. Technically it's adjusting the color temperature, but I'll allow it. I hate the fact that blue led's have become trendy for electronics. Power indicator lights weren't all red in the past by some strange coincidence. It's the color that affects our night vision the least and easy to ignore. This is also th
e same reason that car dashes were traditionally lit in red. Yep. Red is best blue/violet is worst. I have a notecard in front of my cablebox because the clock is blue. It sucks so much. is it a pace rng200 or 550d? Nope. It's a Motorola, not sure of the serial. Time warner right Comcast, right? Nope Verizon FiOS. I actually don't have a problem with them as far as the company goes. The blue light just sucks. Come on reddit we're 0 for 2 lets start making some better guesses here Paint it with red nail polish. It is technically the property of my cable company and can't be altered in any way. I thought green was what humans see best and that's why night vision is that color? I am not sure why night vision is green. I just know that spectrum of visible light red is at the bottom next to IR and has the longest wavelength of all visible light. Blue (technically violet) is at the top with the shortest wavelength. Since wavelength is inversely proportional to frequency, and since
Energy = Planck's constant x frequency, one photon of blue light has more energy than one photon of red light. Which has nothing to do with the fact that blue light affects our circadian rhythm The human is most sensitive to wavelengths near 550nm, which happens to be the color green. Which means that we can pick out details of a monochrome green image better than we can for any other color. The various shades of green are simply more distinguishable to us than any other. This also has the added benefit that a dim monochrome