Subject: Size matters to all the women, no matter what they say.

From: "Nitroxin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 22:58:00 -0400

Nitroxin
  Links:
    1. http://domain.com/nitro.php?em=%recipient%

                 To unsubscribe, please click here
  Links:
    2. http://domain.com/unnitro.php

                               Nitroxin
                      954 Lexington Ave., Ste-345
                          New York, NY, 10021

Rachel Marie Oberlin (born October 7, 1986), best known by her stage
name Bree Olson, is a former American pornographic actress and
Penthouse Pet. She performed in over 280 adult films from 2006 to
2013. Olson was born in Houston, Texas. Olson's maternal
grandparents were Ukrainians who migrated to Texas, then Fort Wayne,
Indiana, when she was two years old. She has stated that her biggest
hero is her grandmother, who was a concentration camp survivor. Her
first summer job was working as a corn detasseler, then later worked as
a busgirl at a local restaurant. After graduating from high school, she
applied to Indiana University – Purdue University Fort Wayne intending
to become a doctor, but she dropped out of the university. Olson
entered the adult industry in November 2006, and initially worked
for a variety of companies including Digital Playground, Elegant Angel
and Red Light District Video. She was a contract performer with Adam
& Eve from 2007 to 2010. Olson's stage name came from the first
name of a high school friend combined with a variation on the last name
of the Olsen twins. Olson initially intended to continue attending
college along with performing, but when her grades slipped she dropped
out. According to Olson she had wanted to be a porn star since she
was young, and only waited until she was nineteen and a half because
she had been in a four-year relationship until then. Olson has
performed in over 280 adult movies. She was named Penthouse Pet of
the Month for March 2008, appeared on the cover of Hustler,
was on the cover of the May 2011 issue of Penthouse, and on the cover
of the August 2011 Playboy magazine. In 2010, she was named by Maxim as
one of the 12 top female stars in porn. Olson appeared in an
episode of the E! reality show Keeping Up with the Kardashians, in
which she was hired as a nanny but fired on her first day after
matriarch Kris Jenner objected to her state of dress and behavior as
inappropriate. She has also made appearances on Opie and Anthony,
The Howard Stern Show, Insomniac with Dave Attell, the Spike
Guys' Choice Awards, The Glass House, Tosh.0, James Gunn's PG
Porn, the movie Purgatory Comics, and the music video for Flo Rida's
"Zoosk Girl". In October 2011, Olson announced that she had retired
from shooting pornography, and that "she hasn't done an adult film in
over a year." In 2013, Olson was confirmed as a member of the cast
of the polemic horror movie The Human Centipede 3 (Final Sequence)