Subject: Fit into your old pants again

From: Met Away-Fat <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2014 07:06:09 -0800

The OZ Consumer-Wellness

Friday is Q & A Day

Q: Hit a loss plateau? It's hard to fathom that for weeks your program was taking the pounds off. Then, suddenly, the scales won't budge another ounce.

A: Even if you didn't plateau this will make it that much easier for you to lose.

Video-557: http://www.hodfour.com/oz/the-morning-show.html

Even after a plateau people dropped 22 extra LB's in just a short month.

Be On The Show

|

Oz Watch

|

Advisory Board

If you are not interested in further messages please |remove-here| or send a letter to PGC | 530 S. Lake Ave. #501 | Pasadena | CA 91101

Magnitude-6.9 Quake Strikes Off Northern California

A magnitude-6.9 earthquake struck off the coast of Northern California on Sunday night,.

The epicenter was 48 miles west-northwest of Ferndale and 50 miles west of Eureka at a depth of 4.3 miles, the USGS said.

The quake, which occurred at 10:18 p.m. PT (1:18 a.m ET), was initially reported as magnitude 6.1 on the Richter scale, but seismologists revised it upward to 6.9. It was followed by about a half-dozen aftershocks, including one of magnitude 4.6.

Earthquakes are very common in Eureka, a city of about 27,000 people about 270 miles northwest of San Francisco and 100 miles south of the Oregon state line.

The probability of a "strong and possibly damaging aftershock" of magnitude 5.0 or greater in the next seven days was 90 percent, the USGS warned, adding that there was a 5 percent to 10 percent of another quake as large as or larger than the initial one in the next week.

No destructive tsunami was expected, and no tsunami advisory was issued, The West Coast/Alaska and Pacific Tsunami Warning Centers said.

One of Oklahoma's biggest man-made earthquakes, caused by fracking-linked wastewater injection, triggered an earthquake cascade that led to the damaging magnitude-5.7 Prague quake that struck on Nov. 6, 2011, a new study confirms.

The findings suggest that even, such as those of just a magnitude 1 or magnitude 2, can trigger damaging quakes, said study co-author Elizabeth Cochran, a seismologist with the U.S. Geological Survey.

"Even if wastewater injection only directly affects a low-hazard fault, those smaller events could trigger an event on a larger fault nearby," she told Live Science.

The Prague earthquake was the largest of thousands of quakes that rattled Oklahoma in late 2011. Three were magnitude-5 or stronger. The 2011 quakes struck along the Wilzetta fault, a fault zone near Prague. Earthquakes break faults like a boat plowing through thick ice the fault zips open as the earthquake ruptures the fault, and then seals itself shut behind. Each of the three biggest quakes tore apart a different part of the Wilzetta fault, the researchers said.

From: HHR Data-group | 1311 Sheldon Dr | Newark | DE | 19711 (Settings/options/here)

That's what I'd like to tell you because I want to keep it all to myself. You see this place is pretty much perfect aside from the cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 of 88243588 that have figured out what a cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 it is.

Where do I start? It's hidden somewhere down an overgrown street in Tampa and you'll know when you see it 88243588 there's a 88243588 and authentic temple just cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 you to strike a pose in front of it. Once you've had your fun, you head around to the back where there's a patio of different food cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 with one million options to choose from.

Get there early... like as early as you possibly can. We got cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 around 10:00 am and still wished we were there earlier. We tried the pad thai, which was decent and then the meat on a stick that you can buy near the garden area. That stuff was cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6. I'm not even sure what v of meat it was, and we didn't even care 88243588 it tasted THAT good.

After that we cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 around and 88243588 the grounds as well as the cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 views. You can pick up some orchids and some desserts to take home, but one thing you should buy while it's nice and hot is a big ol' bag, (yes, order an entire bag), of friend plantains. cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 mother of god these things were amazing. My cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 boyfriend took one bite and had to stop cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 from eating the entire container of 88243588 coated in a sweet batter, fried and then 88243588 with sesame seeds. My boyfriend decided to randomly pick a place we'd never been before for our Valecf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6ntine's day dinner, which is perfect because I love the adventure of trying a new restaurant in the area. While the food was decent, it was nothing to write home about and we left kind of cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6, which doesn't happen at other restaurants that f
it the same price tag.

I think my review would have gone cf0bd1fba0fc27765d5bf585453981a6 if the staff meal, which looks great in other reviews, hadn't been replaced with a three course Vday meal that we couldn't have because the cheese 88243588 was a no-no for my dairy-free boyfriend.

I liked that this place wasn't trying to be "commercial," but I also felt like it was stuffy and 88243588 a little something 88243588 to stand out for us.