Subject: Revealed: DrOz Reveals NEW Trick for Perfect-Skin

From: Dr0z SkinSecret <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2014 13:54:44 -0800

===================
****Dr Oz Skin Secrets!****
===================

Dr Oz Revealed the #1 Newest Tip to Get Clear, PERFECT Skin!

With this newest tip you can achieve perfect skin & look years younger!

Want to Find Out More About Dr0z's New Tip? Then Go Here Now: http://www.dimleft.com/newskinclarity/skintrick.html

-Simply go below right now if you care to end our email-ads.Thanks
http://www.dimleft.com/ne1wskinclarity/skin1trick.html
Wonder Online
2617 Davis Ave.Tifton,GA,31794

Hello Yelpers. Long time reader, first time contributor. Figured it was about time I gave back, at least a little.

So where better to start than at 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 top of my Chicago dining hierarchy? To me, Avec epitomizes what an urban dining should be. Energetic, edgy, adventurous, au82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705ntic. We are lucky to have it here in Chicago.

Dish-wise, hard to go wrong, but I'd advise anything that involves a pork shoulder or a whole fish. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 hangar steak preparation is generally simple but also near-perfect. And trust 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 waitstaff - 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705y know what 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705y are talking about. 

While some frown at 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 wooden benches, long waits, and an aggressive noise level, I think it adds to 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 experience. So go at 11pm to dodge 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 crowd at its peak, and enjoy your Tempranillo with a soundtrack from WuTang. Love this place! Been here twice now. I love small plates in general because it allows you to try a variety of items. Some of my favorites include 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 tomato salad (seasonal, no longer on 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 menu) - so simple but delicious. I really liked 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705ir focaccia - 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 cheese had a great flavor and oozed out of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 bread. However, I've had 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 focaccia twice now, so I don't know if I'll order it again...too many things to try. I don't eat pork, but my husband said 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 chorizo stuffed in dat
 es was 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 best thing he ever ate. I also had a great pasta with mushroom ragu (seasonal, no longer on 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 menu)..I really enjoyed 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 texture of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 pasta and 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 flavor of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 mushrooms was excellent.

You can't get reservations, so you will definitely have to wait, but it's well worth it. It's ideal when you don't have reservations and will have to wait anyway. While in Chicago for a conference, I had one night where I was solo for dinner. I chose Avec since I'd read that 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705ir counter and common-table seating would be suitable for a single diner. Sure enough, I walked right past a line of guests waiting on 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 sidewalk for seats and was seated in 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 single empty chair at 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 counter. Even before seeing a menu, I was excited about 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 meal thanks to 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 vibe of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 restaurant, smells coming from 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 open (tiny) kitchen, and smiles on diners' faces.

I was pleased to see Campari at 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 small bar, and started out with a serving on 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 rocks. I ordered 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 leek bruschetta, which came out quickly and was fantastic. I ordered a glass of wine from 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705ir decent wine list, but was told that 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705y were out of that bottle. I took a substitution which was great. I saw 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 smoked edwards surryano ham on 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 menu, and asked my waiter for a 1oz portion of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 ham by itself ra82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705r than 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 ham dish on 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 menu. He said that'd be fine, but after consulting with 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 kitchen came back and told me 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705y'd ra82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705r serve it as 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315
 a6705 dish on 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 menu. I love a great ham, but was pretty disappointed with how Avec killed it. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 great ham was served with crisp tart apples, avocado, LOTS of pepper, olive oil, and vinegar. I couldn't taste any of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 smoky ham flavor through 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 curtain of accompaniments. Unfortunate. Avec has a great menu with lots of interesting, original combinations. With such talent and creativity, I'd expect 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 chefs to highlight great ingredients ra82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705r than hide 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705m.

For an entree I had 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 roasted pork shoulder, which took a while but was worth 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 wait. It was served in an individual cast iron hot out of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 oven. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 pork was obviously fork-tender, and 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 sauce and veggies melded toge82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705r exquisitely. I took half of it home and enjoyed it for breakfast 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 next day. I have to say my opinion of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 feel of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 place isn't good because I went for a late lunch/early dinner so 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705re weren't many people 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705re and I know I would have to go when it was busier because 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705y want it to be more of a social ga82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705ring experience. That being said, my friend and I show up, ordered 82fd99
 de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 Chorizo-stuffed Medjool Dates, Baby Octopus, & 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 pork shoulder. All of which were great. I loved 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 dates. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 staff seemed good and one of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 cooks came over and asked us our opinion of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 pork shoulder which was sweet when you first start off and finished off smoothly. Went with a party of 4 at 4:30 and got a seat immediately. Long line formed around 5. I was impressed with 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 server and 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 menu was interesting. We got 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 whole fish (pretty good), bacon dates (great), and a few o82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705r dishes that were tasty. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 reason for my 3 stars in that we also got 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 $90 ribeye. It comes precut and honestly 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 port
 ion size was horrible...less than what you would get from a top steak house for $60. Also 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 meat was not flavorful and chewy. If we didn't end 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 meal with 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 steak I would have given this place 4-5 stars but unfortunately everyone at 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 table walked away with that as 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 memory of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 night. Bill came out to be $75 per person (alcohol included). Most likely won't be going back myself. I would recommend people try 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 place but DON'T GET 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 RIBEYE!!!!!!! Dining out isn't just about 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 food: it's also about bigger experience: conversing, ambience, and connecting with o82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705rs. Avec is so loud that you have to really raise your voice and strain to carry on a conversation. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfa
 c315a6705n 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705re's 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 next couple six inches away, trying to do 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 same. But my main gripe is those wooden blocks 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705y make you sit on - it is like a child's punishment stool, having to perch on those hard, totally uncomfortable bricks with no backrest while o82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705rs push back and forth in 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 aisle behind you. Ugh. Food is lovely, wine selection is creative and different, service was fantastic. But 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 cramped room layout and those stools are a real detriment to 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 overall experience. This past weekend me and a few friends took a fifteen hour car ride from Boston to Chicago to go to Pitchfork fest. Before we left though, I asked 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 chef at 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 restaurant I worked at where I should go eat in Chic
 ago, whereupon laughed at me and said "Alinea, obviously." and 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705n proceeded to tell me about Avec. I was a little skeptical at first since I always feel awkward going into a place that is geared towards alcohol when I'm not 21, but I figured I would give it a shot. 

So after fifteen hours of driving we finally get to 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 restaurant, only to have to wait for half an hour at 11PM. That's how busy this place is. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 restaurant itself is really beautiful, a stark contrast to 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 minimalist white Blackbird next door. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 communal aspect of dining combined with 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 wood paneling gives 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 place a really cozy warm feel, something you don't find in a lot of ultra-trendy/hip places. It is a little loud though, and we had to shout across 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 table at times to keep up 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 conversation. Also, while communal dining is pretty cool in that someone offered us 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705ir food after 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705y were too full to finish it, having people dip 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705ir fingers into 82f
 d99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 salt and pepper was not. And I hope you don't mind people listening into your conversations because that's bound to happen as well. 

But 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 food. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 food was deliciously amazing. Like I said, we had just gotten finished a car ride that took us halfway across 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 country, so we were all hungry and tired (especially after that wait). 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 food did not disappoint. Everything was so heavy and rich and just full of flavor. Despite 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 fact that nothing here is conventional, it all felt like comfort food. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 "deluxe" focaccia was one of 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 best dishes I've had in a while. 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 cheese inside of it was so creamy and savory, and 82fd99de46b437d5b7fcbfac315a6705 bit of truffle oil in it gave it that earthy smell that made it an olfactory wonderland.