Subject: Re: Your AutoWarranty-Expiration Message-ID No. 4146310

From: Cynthia <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 13:47:51 -0700

Expiration-Correspondence:
.............................................

You currently hold-an expired autowarranty (#8111777)

If you do not immediately renew, it will result in a total-loss of your 
complimentary-repairs.

Visit Here Today and Renew Right Away: http://link.expirednotice.us

Thank you,
Cynthia

.............................................

End Message-ID No.4146310

/Halt admail now by going below here:.
http://quit.expirednotice.us

PO Box Number: # 8O3338
Chicago, I.L. ZIP: 6O68O-3338

4146310
8111777
a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22