Subject: Martha Stewart Speaks Out

From: Breaking Celeb Scandal Uncovered <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2014 12:32:32 -0700

Martha Just Defeated her arch Enemy...

We know her as being the queen of DIY projects and tough business tycoon. 
So it was no surprise, that when she developed an arch enemy, it was handled immediately. 

View her arch enemy below and how she handled it:
-> / http://www.leypower.com/martha/stewart/scandal.html

- Breaking Celeb News

To stop further updates
write "stop" Member Update Systems_9167 ROAD 177_Oakwood, OH 45873 or visit http://www.leypower.com/43tf/do02d.4kdo2

 I'm an Intellij user too, but I have coworkers using netbeans 6.5 happily 
 and I've heard that eclipse support is getting much better too. We've been
  using grails since .5 and have been very happy with grails. There have been
   bumps but also rapid improvement and a great community.  
  	  	
My thoughts exactly and I can feel the pain as I spent ages trying to figure out
 the many-to-many relationships and mapping domain classes to a legacy database
  but with grails testing plugin and grails 1.1 it is happy days  
  	  	
@j pimmel how are things feeling 18 months later?   
 exactly as you've said, you would just include it as a property, and th
 e value would be the base64-encoded string. This is probably the easiest 
 method to go with, but might not be practical depending on the file size. 
 For example, for our application, we need to send iPhone images that are 2-3 
 MB each. An increase of 33% is not acceptable. If you're sending only small
  20KB images, that overhead might be more acceptable.   
1	  	
I should also mention that the base64 encoding/decoding will also take some
 processing time. It might be the easiest thing to do, but it's certainly 
 not the best.   Daniel T. Nov 3 '10 at 3:25
  	  	
10 minutes? I'm spending almost 10 hours to get the 1.1.1 GAE and GWT expenses
 samples to compile (not to mention work). Exactly what GAE data store enhancement 
 were introduced?, and how to use them? I'm baffled and really starts to
   samples is the real 10 minutes worth invest
I have the exact problem but I'm at the design stage of the API so I'm not tied 
to the JSON part. @bigstones I'm wondering whether you've had success with using
 multipart/form-data for sending both data (string) and file in the same
request and process it that way?  sorry, I didn't even try, as far as I 
remember. I used json.   Option 4: Modify your WebService API to accept
either JSON or multipart/form-data input.   Kevin C. Jan 13 at I've been 
on this for the last few hours and finally came across multipart/form-data.
How do you send the file? It's just a REST API service so how do you upload 
a file when there is no upload field.
 	
Thanks, but my question was focused on wanting to use JSON for the request 
and if that was possible. I already know that I could send it the way you suggest.
Yeah that's essentially my response for "Should I not be using JSON for this?"
 Is there a specific reason why you want the client to use   	
Most likely a business requirement or keeping with consistency. Of course, the 
ideal thing to do is accept both (form data and JSON response) based on the
Content-Type 	Better than ever! Working on my 4th enterprise Grails project;
employs parallelised grid-processing for large volumes of XML processing,
upgrades much less painful (though yet to take the jump to 1.3), plugins 
 getting better, IDEs very good now. At a recent meeting a .Net programmer 
was telling me how Grails and Groovy is one of the most unlucky Java secrets
that hasn't got the attention it deserves. With SpringSource on board
however the sense of our benefiting from an innovative, intuitive and 
evolving platform is truly upon us.