Subject: Pastor-ends high-blood-pressure with one weird food

From: BloodPressureFix <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 08:02:50 -0700

I would like to share my experience with others who are suffering with high-blood-pressure
so that i may hopefully help somebody else with my experience. Please see my whole
story below:

"Mr. Burge, you will suffer a heart-attack or a stroke before you leave this hospital."

That's what the nurse told me when she checked my blood-pressure. It was the first time I 
had even been in a hospital in years. I was terrified & my wife was in tears.

I thought about my son Ken. He had just turned his own blood-pressure around & lost
alot of weight in the process as well. Whatever he was doing, it was obviously working. So I 
picked up the phone and called him right away; I could barely even speak. 

Ken told me to get in the car, head to the closest grocery-store and get this 1 weird 
food item. I didn't want to die, so I was ready to try anything. I ate that food & followed 
the other simple-steps my son gave me, & thanks to Ken, I was able to rapidly bring my 
blood-pressure down to normal. I also to my surprise lost more than 80 lbs in the process. 

My son literally saved my-life.

Check out the few easy steps he showed me: http://try.checkyourbptoday.us

High blood-pressure is the No. 1 "silent-killer" - It can cause sudden deadly-strokes 
or  heart-attacks at any moment, so take a look at this video that my son made now - 
before it's too late.

Thank you,
Paul Burge

New-Spring Health-Stories:

............................................................
-Drug-companies HATE this anti-heart 
disease super-food: http://try.checkyourbptoday.us
............................................................
-71 year-old pastor lowers deadly blood-pressure w/ 
this one-grocery store-item: http://try.checkyourbptoday.us
............................................................

>Go below now to halt these admessages=.
http://end.checkyourbptoday.us

PO Box No. 17598
Baltimore, MD # 21297-l598

23525547
11018266
a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22