Subject: RE: Your Energy-Bill has been Reduced by Over 80%

From: "Energy Bill Notice" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:58:23 -0700

- - - - - - - - -start notice- - - - - - - - -

Re:Energy Payment-Notice #21577451
------------------------------------
Energry Notice for: [email-masked]

Your town is now eligible for a program that will literally cut your monthly electric bills
by MORE THAN HALF.

Below is the Breakdown Of What You'll Save Each Month / Year:
==================================================================
- Current Utility-Payment: $174.26
- New Utility-Payment: $46.13
- Solar Payment: $79.01
==================================================================
YOUR TOTAL SAVINGS: $1,125.42
==================================================================

Go Here Now to Cut Your Monthly Power Bill Down BIG: http://newcd.electricbillchangenotices.us

- - - - - - - - -end notice- - - - - - - - -

---21577451
-
--Please simply visit to the right to stop our emailads: http://stopp.electricbillchangenotices.us
-----
-You may also simply write us here:Address:(PO.Box)34628
Seattle WASHINGTON 98l24-2157745109
===============
21577451