Subject: You have earned a $100 JCPenny GiftCard. Grab it Before it Expires

From: JCPenny Rewards <JCPenny [email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2014 18:11:44 -0700

08-21-14
-------------------------------------------------------
**********JCPenny GiftCard Rewards***********
--------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked],

We would like to extend our utmost appreciation to you as a customer by rewarding you with a $100 gift-card that can be 
used at any of our physical JCPenny physical locations or you can simply shop on our website in as little as 
5 MINUTES from now!

Go here right now to claim your http://visit.pdm-fidelityhosting146.us

============================================================================
-------------
-Would you rather end our emailads: http://unss.pdm-fidelityhosting146.us
-------------
----6081891---
============================================================================
-If you'd like to write us via mail instead:.(P.O.Box)34628.Seattle.WASHlNGT0N,
.98l24-163679251-1
---
--a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22
-