Subject: Drop up to 3 dress sizes inside of a week

From: One.Simple.Tip <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 12:30:32 -0700

Life Journal Associates:
Dramatically increasing your female metabolism
-----------------------------------------------------

If you begin using this somewhat unusual-tip starting today you can literally expect to drop up to 3 dress-sizes inside of a week, which I know may sound far-fetched to you like it did to all of us that have done it using this tip, but I promise its not.

Don't starve, sweat in a gym, or go running in the heat.
http://www.garspa.com/journal/met/Womens-Day/journal.html

Im 45 and Im in the leanness and best shape of my life. I so happy, I have never been happier.

If you have any questions please let us know.

Thanks,
Carly Johnson
Chief Medical-editor

Updated video 776 - 08-28-2014 07:53:24
http://www.garspa.com/journal/met/Womens-Day/journal.html

This article was to aid our readers. If you wish to change your settings please go to this URL-- http://www.garspa.com/bac/6345-0/index.html - Or compose a letter to EED Life Journal / 2 7 4 7 Poppy St
Bakersfield CA 93306 - mtid- J-34522334

OVERPASSES AND TORNADO SAFETY

Many people mistakenly think that a highway overpass provides safety from a tornado. 
In reality, an overpass may be one of the worst places to seek shelter from a tornado.  
Seeking shelter under an overpass puts you at greater risk of being killed or seriously 
injured by flying debris from the powerful tornadic winds.

http://www.crh.noaa.gov/ddc/?n=over

The idea that overpasses offer safety probably began in 1991, when a television news crew and 
some citizens rode out a very weak tornado under an overpass along the Kansas Turnpike.  The 
resulting video continues to be seen by millions, and appears to have fostered  the idea that 
overpasses are preferred sources of shelter, and should be sought out by those in the path of a 
tornado. In addition, news magazine photographs of people huddled under an overpass with an 
approaching tornado imply that this is the correct safety procedure.  Nothing can be further 
from the truth

In the Oklahoma City area in May, 1999, three people were killed and many had serious 
injuries by a violent tornado while seeking shelter under an overpass.  Eyewitness accounts 
from others in the area indicated that roads were blocked at times as people stopped cars to 
run up into small crevices under an overpass.  Not only is the overpass unsafe as a shelter, 
blocking roads denies others the chance to get out of the storm's path, and impedes emergency 
vehicles from their critical duties!

Wind speeds in tornados can be over 200 mph. These destructive winds produce airborne 
debris that are blown into and channeled under the overpass where people might try to seek 
shelter.  Debris of varying size and types, including dirt, sand and rocks, moving at incredible 
speeds can easily penetrate clothing and skin causing serious injuries and possibly death. 
Very fine debris can also be forced into eyes causing injury or loss of sight. A person could 
even be blown out or carried away from the overpass by the fierce tornado winds.  People 
positioned at the top of the overpass encounter even high wind speeds and more missile-like 
debris. Wind direction will also shift abruptly as the tornado passes tossing debris from all sides.

In the 1991 Kansas Turnpike video, the tornado was relatively weak when it passed near the 
overpass.  A stronger tornado striking the overpass directly would likely have caused serious 
injury to those attempting to find shelter there.