Subject: I feel like a Victoria Secret model

From: End of Body Complex <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 07:09:22 -0800

Sometimes I sit on the couch, and watch how all
these average Joe's just lost 70-LBS all on their own. 

I literally work myself while watching them, I want to do 
the same. But it's like my body doesn't listen to what my brain is telling
it to do. My brain never wins, and another day passes where nothing
has changed and I'm still 20-LBS heavier than I should be. 

The other night I was watching a re-run of DocOz and he showed me
something that BROKE this cycle that I have been in. He opened
my eyes to a way that I can melt fat from the couch. 

Its been 3 weeks and I'm down 19-Lbs -> http://www.swnewhealth.com/feathering/hypercritical/suicidally/gaps.do

Ttyl, 

Atompub-archive

- Unsub from Marquette & Smith Msgs -
http://www.swnewhealth.com/corrugators/spendthrifts/allegory/mineral/communicableness/sighting.cfm
21 Kohleen Dr
McKees Rocks, PA 15136
 Agree with recommendations for (1) LCD back-pack screen (so you can actually
 see what you're filming) and (2) something to hold the camera with. This could b
e as simple as a go-pole/handle or more complicated for better footage (some sort 
of camera tray with the ability to add lights either now or later - enables you to get 
more stable footage with the tiny GoPro...but also means you have something
 bigger to carry underwater)

- Batteries. GoPros come with only 1 rechargeable battery (the for is unqiue to the 
GP) and the only way to charge it (at least with the 3+ package I ) is to plug the
 camera into a computer or a wall outlet. If you are using the LCD screen, the battery 
will last just over 1 dive. If you are on a multi-dive outing or dive-intensive vacation, 
you won't be able to use the camera for every dive unless you have a few hours to re
-charge after every dive. For liveaboards or high volume dive vacations, I bring 4 GP b
atteries, plus I  the GP battery charger, which lets you charge 2 batteries at a time.