Subject: RE: Your-2014 Open-Enrollment Medicare-Access Info - [email-masked]

From: "OpenEnrollment Deadline" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:22:08 -0700

28-Oct-2014.
-----------------------------------------------------------------.
Re:Your Medicare-Open Enrollment 2014 Online Information.

2014 OPEN ENROLLMENT ID #2575376005.
-----------------------------------------------------------------.
[email-masked], 

IMPORTANT! The Medicare-Open Enrollment Period is NOW! You Cannot Afford to Miss the 2014 Deadline!

Due to the latest healthcare program updates this year, it is of the utmost importance that you make
sure not to let the 2014 open-enrollment deadline pass by.

The currently-available plans this year are going to provide way more of the specialized benefits that
customers need than many of the
typical plans can.

Visit here right now to submit your local zipcode to access your 2014 open-enrollment information: http://get.100web-hostingplusonline.link

---
---Halt this emailad-content now by going right here: http://no.100web-hostingplusonline.link
Post0ffice Box No.105603
Atlanta, G.A._ZIP#:30348-5603
a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac22_023983622008_02032575376