Subject: RE:The HomeDepot Replacement-Windows Special - 10/21/2014

From: "New Window Install" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:43:34 -0700

October 21st, 2014.

=============================================================
The Home & Garden Home-Improvement Newsletter.
--------------------------------------------------------.
Autumn Newsletter Edition #:174788527-07.
=============================================================
[email-masked],

As a token of our appreciation for being such a loyal subscriber to our monthly newletters, we
are offering you access to an amazing new opportunity to get your home ready for the long, cold
winter ahead:

.......................................................
-----One (1) New Premium Window Installation-----.
.......................................................

Never trust your home's safety or its beauty to anybody other than the top trained professionals in
the home-improvement business. Let us help you with your upcoming window installation project.

Visit here right away to learn more about this fantastic new window-special: http://new.cbc-technicalonline93.link

--- - -- - Visit here right now if you want to quti future emailad-content: http://no.cbc-technicalonline93.link
PostOfficeBoxNumber:1O56O3 
Atlanta.Georgia.ZIP.3O348-5603
. . . .
17478852-03740d68eede5d4e387a4d36d7be8402173f2304-54357375517478852

---

From: "New Window Install" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2014 11:43:34 -0700

October 21st, 2014.

=============================================================
The Home & Garden Home-Improvement Newsletter.
--------------------------------------------------------.
Autumn Newsletter Edition #:153017437-07.
=============================================================
[email-masked],

--- - -- - Visit here right now if you want to quti future emailad-content: http://no.cbc-technicalonline93.link
PostOfficeBoxNumber:1O56O3 
Atlanta.Georgia.ZIP.3O348-5603
. . . .
15301743-0374aa48b20d056cdcc36a757f253f9ee8092304-541936626115301743