Subject: 1 Step procedure released

From: Heart Burn Relief Foundation <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2014 07:02:19 -0800

Hey Atompub-archive,

I just saw this freakishly simple way to end acid reflux for good.
http://www.sandbanksdub.com/provable/unnoticeable/shadowless/fittable/etiolates/act.php

Did you know that you might be experience symptoms and not even know it?

10 Surprising Symptoms
......................
- Chest Pain
- Post Meal Pain
- Bitter Taste
- Voice Hoarseness
- Sore Throat
- Cough
- Asthma
- Read More Here -> http://www.sandbanksdub.com/provable/unnoticeable/shadowless/fittable/etiolates/act.php

[Edit Subscription Status]
http://www.sandbanksdub.com/unfortunate/dispossessed/milksops.html
Marquette & Smith
21 Kohleen Dr
McKees Rocks, PA 15136
- This is Richard, I haven't been on for proabably a year. I rescue
 and restore old small sailboats for the pure pleasure of working
on them and of seeing them back on the water where they belong
 bringing new pleasure to their owners and to me. I sell them,
sail them, give them away as it suits me. I admit to going
overboard a bit having A sunfish on a small private lake,
another Sunfish, a Puffer( 12 ' boat) and my old and
best pal my Aquacat 14' in the driveway. All finished.

Now, however I may have over reached myself. I just picked up
 14' boat described to me as a SURPRISE. The Sail has an 
 exclamation point on it ( no idea if it is original)..THe ID is 
NPT C752S M 80K. Could the NPT be Newport? Mast is 20' and Boom 9'.
 Appears to carry about 95 sq. ft of sail.
Hull has extensive damage on the bottom abaft the port beam from
 being grounded in a storm. Trim lines , I want to put this 
 gracious girl back on the water, preferably with me in her.
Sound familiar to anybody? As I recall this list has some of the
 most knowledgeble and helpful sailors I've run across. Any help 
 appreciated.
BTW, will be 74 on Monday stll pushing canvas every chance I get..