Subject: RE: Your-Medicare 2014 Open-Enrollment Info is Here [email-masked]

From: OpenEnrollment Deadline <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2014 11:12:53 -0700

Re:Medicare-Open Enrollment Information (2014).
------------------------------------------------------
Your Member ID No.3425546-55.
------------------------------------------------------
October 20th, 2014.
------------------------------------------------------
[email-masked], 

The 2014 Open Enrollment Period Dealine is NOW!

As a result of the significant changes in the healthcare programs in 2014, it is not very
important that you don't miss the open-enrollment period deadline this year.

The available Medicare-plans for 2014 can now provide both families and individuals with
many more of the specific specialized-services than the majority of the traditional
supplemental healthcare plans can.

Go here now and enter your zip code to view your open-enrollment details for 2014: http://find.179crestwebhosting-vps.link

///Quit further emailad-content now by going here: http://end.179crestwebhosting-vps.link
P.0. Box No. 105603.Atlanta 
G.A.. 
30348-56O3
||||||||||||
3425546_9837342554623693895.345-32.45aa48b20d056cdcc36a757f253f9ee809aa48b20d056cdcc36a757f253f9ee809