Subject: RE:Your Home-Depot Replacement Windows-Special: 10/28/2014

From: "HG Windows Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:42:40 -0700

=============================================================.
Home & Garden Home-Improvement Tips Weekly Newsletter.
=============================================================.
Fall-Newsletter Edition #46008000204.
=============================================================.
[email-masked],

For the end of October, we would like to extend to you a special opportunity to get you ready for the cold winter ahead, available
only to our most valued newsletter-subscribers such as yourself:

......................................................
------One (1) Premium-New Window-Installation!-----
......................................................

Don't ever trust your home's safety or beauty to anybody other than the top trained professionals in the business. Let the window-installation experts
 help you with your upcoming window installation.

Go here now to take advantage of this window-special while it's still available: http://get.109web-hostingplusonline.link

---Go here now to end future emailad-content: http://no.109web-hostingplusonline.link
P.O. Box No.1O5603 
Atlanta, Georgia - ZIP:#3O348-5603
- --- 4600800_0291282651_004390d68eede5d4e387a4d36d7be8402173f1282651

---

From: "HG Windows Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:42:40 -0700

=============================================================.
Home & Garden Home-Improvement Tips Weekly Newsletter.
=============================================================.
Fall-Newsletter Edition #170242830204.
=============================================================.
[email-masked],

------One (1) Premium-New Window-Installation!-----

---Go here now to end future emailad-content: http://no.109web-hostingplusonline.link
P.O. Box No.1O5603 
Atlanta, Georgia - ZIP:#3O348-5603
- --- 17024283_02924627305_00439aa48b20d056cdcc36a757f253f9ee80924627305

---

From: "HG Windows Specials" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 15:42:40 -0700

=============================================================.
Home & Garden Home-Improvement Tips Weekly Newsletter.
=============================================================.
Fall-Newsletter Edition #119611820204.
=============================================================.
[email-masked],

------One (1) Premium-New Window-Installation!-----

---Go here now to end future emailad-content: http://no.109web-hostingplusonline.link
P.O. Box No.1O5603 
Atlanta, Georgia - ZIP:#3O348-5603
- --- 11961182_02913289377_00439a5544e3eb09b69fe062aea805518ac2213289377