Subject: RE:Your-2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment Info Access - [email-masked]

From: "Deadline Updates" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 10:30:11 -0700

October 24th, 2014.

============================================================
Re:Your 2014 Medicare Open-Enrollment Access Information.

New Member 2014 Enrollment ID No.12264042-6.
============================================================
[email-masked], 

The 2014 Open-Enrollment Period Deadline is RIGHT NOW!

Based upon the recent changes in the 2014 healthcare programs, it is very important that you
do not let the 2014 open enrollment deadline pass you by.

The Medicare plans for 2014 will provide both individuals AND families with many more specialized-
services than most of the common supplemental plans can.

Visit here today and enter your zipcode to access your 2014 open-enrollment info: http://visit.172vps-digitalwebcv.link

- - -
----6806451_9348412264042.2412264042_83487aa48b20d056cdcc36a757f253f9ee809
===Go here now to halt future emailad-content: http://stop.172vps-digitalwebcv.link
P0ST0FFlCEB0X No.105603
Atlanta, G.A. #30348-5603