Subject: [Autoconf] IETF 77 AUTOCONF agenda

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 15:55:46 -0700

Hi all,

Please find the AUTOCONF meeting agenda. 

thanks,
ryuji

-----------------------------------------------------------
What:   Autoconf WG
Where:  Huntington 
When:   0900-1130 FRIDAY, March 26, 2010
-----------------------------------------------------------
Agenda

o WG status and update(Chairs) 5min
o Individual Submissions 75min
- Solution-space analysis by Carlos/Hassnaa 15min
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-autoconf-solution-space-02

- Survey of existing protocols by Carlos/Hassnaa 15min
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-manet-autoconf-survey-04

- Border Router Discovery Protocol (BRDP) based Address Autoconfiguration by Teco 15min
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boot-autoconf-brdp-02

- Introduction of RANGER, VET, and SEAL by Fred 15min
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5720.txt
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5558.txt
http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc5320.txt

- Global6, Charlie P. 15min
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-wakikawa-manet-globalv6-05

o Next Steps  60min
o WrapUp 10min

-----------------------------------------------------------
Mailing List Archive: http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/autoconf/current/maillist.html
Jabber: [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------

---

From: Ryuji Wakikawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2010 16:13:54 -0700

Hi all,

One clarification.

We are not going to pick any solution at this meetings.

Thomas and I assign a slot to all the presentation requests at this meeting.
The presentations assigned for the individual documents are related to AUTOCONF.  

We need to fix the next step first.

thanks
ryuji