Subject: Outline AVT agenda

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 17:37:52 +0100

Folks,

Enclosed is the list of requests for agenda time I have received for the
AVT meeting at the Washington DC IETF. If there are any additional items
or corrections, please contact me as soon as possible. I will be putting
the final agenda together early next week.

Thanks,
Colin

===============================================================================
- Introduction and status update
	draft-ietf-avt-fec-08.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-format-guidelines-04.txt 
	draft-ietf-avt-rtpsample-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mib-07.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-tones-01.txt

- RTP and the audio/video profile
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-new-05.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-06.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mime-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtcp-bw-00.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-interop-02.txt
	draft-ietf-avt-rtptest-02.txt

- RTP Payload for text conversation		
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-text-02			(Hellstrom)

- RTP Payload Format for DV Format Video
	draft-ietf-avt-dv-video-01.txt			(Kobayashi)

- RTP Payload Format for 12 bits, 20bits and 24 bits DV Audio
	draft-ietf-avt-dv-audio-00.txt			(Kobayashi)

- RTP Payload Format for MPEG-2 AAC Streams
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg2aac-01.txt		(Basso)

- A More Loss-Tolerant RTP Payload Format for MP3 Audio
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mp3-01.txt			(Finlayson)

- Transport of MPEG-4
	draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mpeg4-02.txt			(Basso)
	draft-guillemot-genrtp-01.txt			(Christ)
	draft-jnb-mpeg4av-rtp-00.txt			(Harasaki)
	draft-singer-rtp-qtfile-01.txt			(Singer)
	Liason statement from MPEG (29n3290.zip)

- An RTCP-based Retransmission Protocol for Unicast RTP Streaming Multimedia
	draft-podolsky-avt-rtprx-00.txt 		(Yano)

- Dynamic Nx64 trunking
	draft-tulai-avt-dynamic-nx64-00.txt		(Tulai)
===============================================================================