Subject: Voice activity detection software

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 13:33:11 -0400

I'm looking for voice-activity detection software modules. I'm aware of
the modules in vat, nevot and rat. Anything else?
-- 
Henning Schulzrinne   http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs

---

From: Long Le <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 13:09:46 +0200

> the modules in vat, nevot and rat. Anything else?

My Diploma thesis under supervision of Henning Sanneck at GMD Fokus was
about
Internet speech transmission and also addresses the problem of
voiced/unvoiced and
silence detection (page 32-36).

ftp://ftp.fokus.gmd.de/pub/glone/papers/Le9906_Loss-resilient.pdf.gz

i only have an implementation in Matlab but implementation in C is really
straight forward.

-- long