Subject: RTP Profiles and Payload formats

From: Rafiq Shaikh <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 12:12:21 +0530

Hi,

In the section 12 of RFC 1889, it says to refer to 'companion documents'
1. draft-ietf-avt-profile
2. RTP Payload formats for xyz audio/video encodings.

can anyone help me finding these docs? 
I am concerned about speech over RTP.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
-Rafiq.

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:39:59 +0100

>1. draft-ietf-avt-profile

This was published as RFC1890, and is being updated as
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-07.txt

>2. RTP Payload formats for xyz audio/video encodings.

These are referenced from the audio/video profile, or you can find them at
http://www.ietf.org/html.charters/avt-charter.html

Colin

---

From: Henning Schulzrinne <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 1999 10:29:15 -0400

> I am concerned about speech over RTP.

Related information and a reasonably complete listing of Internet Drafts
can be found on the RTP page at http://www.cs.columbia.edu/~hgs/rtp

Current drafts are also available through the IETF web site, but not all
RTP-related drafts are listed on the AVT working group web page.
(Individual submissions are not listed there.)