Subject: WG last call: MIB and tones drafts

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 03 Oct 1999 17:12:11 +0100

To the AVT working group,

This is to announce a two week working group last call on the following
drafts:

Title     : RTP Payload for DTMF Digits, Telephony Tones and Telephony Signals
Author(s) : H. Schulzrinne, S. Petrack
Filename  : draft-ietf-avt-tones-01.txt
Pages     : 25
Date      : 27-Sep-99

Title     : Real-Time Transport Protocol Management Information Base
Author(s) : M. Baugher, I.  Suconick,  B. Strahm
Filename  : draft-ietf-avt-rtp-mib-06.txt
Pages     : 37
Date      : 28-Sep-99

The DTMF draft addresses the concerns raised during the Oslo meeting, and
the MIB addresses comments raised during the previous working group last
call held earlier this year.

Please send comments to the [email-masked] list before 18th October. If
there are no serious objections, we intend to request the IESG to consider
these for publication as proposed standards at that time.

Colin

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 1999 14:38:23 +0100

A reminder that this working group last call is in progress. If you have
any final comments on these drafts, please send them by Monday.

Thanks,
Colin