Subject: Become a reviewer for iNet Reviews and receive books, software, products you can keep for free!

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 18:51:05

iNet News October 1999 (for reviewers and prospects only)

INet Reviews needs book, software & product reviewers. You may 
request any virtually title or consumer product. Titles are 
shipped directly to you with the freight paid from the publisher 
or manufacturer. You write a brief review and post it to our web 
site. 

For your review starter information kit reply to this email or 
send an email message with the words STARTER 1010g53 in the 
message subject line to  [email-masked] The starter kit 
contains complete information plus a 70 page list of review 
products others have received.

This message is directed for iNet reviewers and referrals only. 
If you received this message by mistake, reply with the single 
word REMOVE to have your name removed from our email message 
database.

If you have problem responding to this email, send a Self 
addressed Stamped envelope to iNet Reviews, 4015 Holcomb bridge 
Road, Ste 350-905, norcross, GA 30092.

---

From: Ken Hopper <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:38:44 -0500

REMOVE