Subject: Re: rtpMonitor thesis and software available

From: [email-masked] (Kevin C. Almeroth)
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 10:17:32 -0700 (PDT)

>>The thesis and software are available at
>>http://www.web3D.org/WorkingGroups/vrtp/rtpMonitor/rtpMonitor.html
>>Sample screen snapshots are available at
>>http://www.web3D.org/WorkingGroups/vrtp/rtpMonitor/manual.html

Not that this tool is available (and I actually got it to work on
Windoze) can anyone advise on how to make .vic.tcl and .vat.tcl
work in Windoze?  Or, does it simply not work?

I'd like to add the rtpmon button to my windows apps.

-Kevin

---

From: John Stewart <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 1999 13:32:12 -0500

Hi Kevin;

I seem to remember seeing that the call to source the .vic.tcl 
was commented out in some versions of the source.

(I was looking for it on an older of vic for Linux)

Do you have the newest vic source from UCL? Maybe if you don't
get any informed answers you can have a peek at the
source code to see what happened to the source line.
Just a thought...

John Stewart
[email-masked]