Subject: ID on pointer payload format

From: "M. Reha Civanlar" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 12:26:36 -0400

I have just posted an updated ID describing the RTP payload
format for transmitting real-time pointers. If you want to
take
a look at it before it becomes available on the regular
web site, it is available at:

http://www.research.att.com/~mrc/draft-ietf-avt-pointer-01.t
xt
or
http://www.research.att.com/~mrc/draft-ietf-avt-pointer-01.p
s

This update incorporates the modifications/additions as
decided in the Oslo meeting. As always, comments are
welcome.

Best regards.

------------------------------------------------------------
-----------
M. Reha Civanlar
Division Manager, AT&T Labs - Research
100 Schultz Drive, Red Bank, NJ 07701, U.S.A
[email-masked]
Phone: +1 732 345 3305 Fax:+1 732 345 3033
http://www.research.att.com/info/mrc