Subject: Calculating Control messages bandwidth.

From: Jaiwant Mulik <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 10:00:17 -0400 (EDT)

Hi, 

The SRM famework suggests that all control traffic be limited to 5% of the
total traffic. How can I estimate the total traffic so far and keep my
control messages limited to within the 5% constraint? Is the
limit on a per host basis or for the whole group? Pointers to relevent
literature would be highly appreciated.

regards,
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Jaiwant Mulik                             Home : (215) 204-5775
Room 203, 1928 N Broad St.                Email: [email-masked]
Philadelphia, PA                               : [email-masked]
USA 19121                                      : [email-masked]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Office hours : Monday 10:30am to 12:30pm and Monday 4:30pm to 6:30pm
Location     : Room 1000M, Wachman Hall.       Phone : (215) 204-3668
Home page    : http://members.tripod.com/~jaiwant
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Lekin woh zindagi he kya, jisme koi namumkin sapna na ho ?