Subject: Quick Cash From Home $$$

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Oct 1999 15:19:57

>Subject: Quick Cash From Home $$$
>Date: Mon, 4 Oct 1999 16:32:10
>
> >>>>>>>>>HERE IS THE INFO YOU REQUESTED, THIS IS NOT SPAM, YOU 
ARE
>RECEIVING THIS E-MAIL BECAUSE YOU OR SOMEONE ELSE REQUESTED THIS
>INFORMATION. IF YOU WISH TO BE PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM OUR
>MAILING LIST. PLEASE SEND AN E-MAIL WITH THE WORD "REMOVE" IN THE
>SUBJECT LINE TO:
>[email-masked]. OUR COMPANY DOES NOT SUPPORT THE
>SENDING OF UNSOLICITED E-MAILS.
> >>>>>>>>>*******************************************************
> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>      WORK AT HOME USING YOUR COMPUTER!!!
>
> >>>>>>>>>*******************************************************
> >>>>>>>>>
>Dear Friend,
> >>>>>>>>>
>You can earn $46,000 or more in next the 90 days sending e-mail,
>seem impossible?  Read on for details (no, there is no 
'catch')...
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>"AS SEEN ON NATIONAL T.V."
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Thank you for your time and Interest.
> >>>>>>>>>This is the letter you've been reading about in the 
news
>lately.
> >>>>>>>>>
>Due to the popularity of this letter on the internet,
>a major nightly news program recently devoted an entire show to
>the  investigation of the program described below to see, if it
>really can make people money.
> >>>>>>>>>
>The show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.
>Their findings proved once and for all that there are,
>absolutely no laws prohibiting the participation in the program.
>This has helped to show people that this is a simple,
>harmless and fun way to make some extra money at home.
>The results of this show has been truly remarkable.
>So many people are participating that those involved are doing,
>much better than ever before.  Since everyone makes more as
>more people try it out, its been very exciting to be a part of
>lately.
> >>>>>>>>>You will understand once you experience it.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>"HERE IT IS BELOW"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>================================================
> >>>>>>>>>================================================
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>              *** Print This Now For Future Reference 
***
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>The following income opportunity is one you may be
>interested in taking a look at.  It can be started with VERY
>LITTLE investment and the income return is TREMENDOUS!!!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>If you would like  to make at least $46,000 in less 
than
>90 days!
> >>>>>>>>>Please read the enclosed program...THEN READ IT 
AGAIN!!!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
> >>>>>>>>>
>THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY.   It does
>not require you to come into contact with people, do any hard
>work, and best of all, you never have to leave
>the house except to get the mail.  If you believe that someday
>you'll get that big break that you've been waiting for, THIS IS
>IT!  Simply follow the instructions, and your dreams will come
>true.
> >>>>>>>>>This multi-level e-mail order marketing program works
> >perfectly...100% EVERY TIME.  E-mail is the sales tool of the
>future.  Take advantage of this non-commercialized method of
>advertising NOW!!! The longer you wait, the more people will be
>doing business using e-mail.  Get your piece of this action!!!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING (MLM) has finally gained
>respectability.  It is being taught in the Harvard Business
>School, and both Stanford Research and
>the Wall Street Journal have stated that between 50% and 65% of
>all goods and services will be sold through multi-level methods 
by
>the mid to late 1990's.  This is a Multi-Billion Dollar industry
>and of the 3,500,000 millionaires in the WORLD, 20% ( 700,000 )
>made their fortune in the last several
>years in MLM.  Moreover, statistics show that over 100 people
>become millionaires everyday through
>Multi-Level Marketing.
>You may have heard this story before, but over the summer Donald
>Trump (A MULTI-BILLIONAIRE, ONE OF THE WEALTHIEST MEN IN THE
>WORLD)
>made an appearance on the David Letterman show. Dave
>asked him what he would do if he lost everything and had to start
>over from scratch. Without hesitating, Trump said he would find a
>good network marketing
>company and
>get to work. The audience started to hoot and boo him. He looked
>out at the audience and dead-panned his
>response  "That's why I'm sitting up here and you are all sitting
>out there!"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>With network marketing you have two sources of income.
>Direct commissions from sales you make yourself and commissions
>from sales made by people you introduce to the business.
>Residual income is the secret of the wealthy. It means investing
>time or money once and getting paid again and again and again.
>In network marketing, it also means getting paid for the work of
>others. This program is currently being utilized in more than 50
>different countries across the world.
>
>The enclosed information is something I almost let slip through 
my
>fingers. Fortunately, sometime later I re-read everything and 
gave
>some thought and studyto it.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>My name is Johnathon Rourke.  Two years ago, the
>corporation I
>worked at for the past twelve years down-sized and my position 
was
>eliminated.  After unproductive job interviews, I decided to open
>my own business.
>Over the
>past year, I incurred
>many unforeseen financial problems.  I owed my family, friends 
and
>creditors over $35,000.  The
>economy was taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem
>to make ends meet.  I had to refinance and borrow against my home
>to support my family and struggling business.  AT THAT MOMENT
>something significant happened in my life and I am writing to
>share the experience in hopes that this will change your life
>FOREVER FINANCIALLY!!!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>In mid December, I received this program via e-mail.  
Six
>month's prior to receiving this program I had been sending away
>for information on various business opportunities.  All of the
>programs I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective.  
They
>were either too difficult for me to comprehend or the initial
>investment was too much for me to risk to see if they would work
>or not. One claimed that I would make a million dollars in one
>year...it didn't tell me I'd have to write a book to make it!
> >>>>>>>>>
>But like I was saying, in December of 1997 I received this
>program.I didn't send for it, or ask for
>it, they just got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR
>THAT!!! After reading it
>several times, to make sure I was reading it correctly, I 
couldn't
>believe my eyes.  Here was a MONEY MAKING PHENOMENON. I could
>invest as much as I wanted to start, without putting me further
>into debt.  After I got a pencil and paper and figured it out, I
>would at least get my money back.  But like most of you I was
>still a little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
>aspects of it all. So I checked it out
>with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they
>confirmed that it is indeed legal! After determining the program
>was LEGAL and NOT A CHAIN LETTER, I decided "WHY NOT."
> >>>>>>>>>
>Initially I sent out 100,000 e-mails.  It cost me about $15 for 
my
>time on-line.  The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need
>any money for printing to send out the program, and because all 
of
>my orders are fulfilled via e-mail,the only expense is my time.  
I
>am telling you like it is, I hope it doesn't turn you off, but I
>promised myself that I would not "rip-off" anyone, no matter how
>much money it cost me.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>In less than one week, I was starting to receive orders
>for REPORT #1.  By January 13, I had received 26 orders for 
REPORT
>#1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR REPORT #1
>WITHIN 2 WEEKS.  IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
>DO!"  My first step in making $46,000 in 90 days was done. By
>January 30, I had received 196 orders for REPORT #2.  Your goal 
is
>to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS FOR REPORT #2
>WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU
>DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX,
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $46,000 GOAL."  Well, I had 196 
orders
>for
> >>>>>>>>>REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed.  So I sat back and
>relaxed.
> >>>>>>>>>By March 1, of my e-mailing of 100,000, I received
>$58,000 with more coming in every day.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>I paid off ALL my debts and bought a much needed new 
car.
> >>>>>>>>>Please take time to read the attached program, IT WILL
>CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!!!
> >>>>>>>>>Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.  This
>program does work, but you must follow it
>EXACTLY!  Especially the rules of not trying to place your name 
in
>a different place. It won't
>work, you'll lose out on a lot of money!   In order for this
>program to work, you must meet your goal of 20+ orders for REPORT
>#1, and 100+ orders for REPORT #2 and you will make $46,000 or
>more in 90 days. I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!!
>If you choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.
>Itreally is
>a great opportunity with little cost or risk to you.  If you
>choose to participate, follow the program and you will be on your
>way to financial security.If you are a fellow business owner and
>are if financial trouble like I was,or you want to start your own
>business, consider this a sign. I DID!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>                       Sincerely,
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>                      Johnathon Rourke
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>P.S. Do you have any idea what 11,700  $5 bills 
($58,000)
>look like piled up on a kitchen table!!IT'S AWESOME!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS
> >>>>>>>>>PROGRAM:
> >>>>>>>>>
>By the time you have read the enclosed program and reports, you
>should have concluded that such a program, and one that is legal,
>could not have been created by an amateur.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Let me tell you a little about myself.  I had a
>profitable business for 10 years.  Then in 1979 my
>business began falling off.  I was doing the same things that 
were
>previously successful for me,
>but it wasn't working.  Finally, I figured it out.  It wasn't me,
>it was the economy.  Inflation and recession had replaced the
>stable economy that had been with us since 1945. I don't have to
>tell you what happened to the unemployment rate... because many 
of
>you know from first hand
>experience.  There were more failures and bankruptcies than ever
>before. The middle class was vanishing.  Those who knew what they
>were doing invested wisely and moved up.  Those who did not,
>including those who never had anything to save or invest, were
>moving down into the ranks of the poor.  As the saying goes, "THE
>RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR GET POORER."  The traditional 
methods
>of making money will never allow you to "move up" or "get rich",
>inflation will see to that.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>You have just received information that can give you
>financial freedom for the rest of your life, with "NO RISK" and
>"JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT."  You can make more money in the
>next few months than you have ever imagined.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>I should also point out that I will not see a penny of
>this money, nor anyone else who has provided a testimonial for
>this program. I have already made over 4 MILLION DOLLARS!  I have
>retired from the program after sending out over 1,600,000
>programs. Now I have several offices that make this and several
>other programs here and overseas.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Follow the program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED.  Do not 
change
>it in any way.  It works exceedingly well as it is now.  Remember
>to e-mail a copy of this exciting
>report to everyone you can think of. One of the people you send
>this to may send out 100,000 or more...and your name will be on
>everyone of them!  Remember though, the more you send out the 
more
>potential customers you will reach.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information,
>materials and opportunity to become financially independent, IT 
IS
>UP TO YOU NOW!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>"THINK ABOUT IT" Before you delete this program from 
your
>mailbox, as I almost did, take a little time to read it and 
REALLY
>THINK ABOUT IT.  Get a pencil and figure out what could happen
>when YOU participate.
>Figure out the worst possible response and no matter how you
>calculate it, you will still make a lot of money!  You will
>definitely get back what you invested.  Any doubts you have will
>vanish when your first orders come in.  IT WORKS!
> >>>>>>>>>                                      Jody Jacobs,
>Richmond, VA
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU THOUSANDS
>OF DOLLAR$
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>INSTRUCTIONS:
> >>>>>>>>>This method of raising capital  REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
>TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $46,000 or more in the
>next 90 days. Before you say "BULL... ", please read this program
>carefully.
> >>>>>>>>>This is not a chain letter, but a perfectly legal money
>making opportunity.  Basically, this is what you do:  As with all
>multi-level businesses, we build our business by recruiting new
>partners and selling our products.  Because of the global nature
>of the internet,
>you will be able to recruit new multi-level business partners 
from
>all over the world, and we offer a product for EVERY dollar sent.
>  YOUR ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you are 
not
>involved in personal selling.  You do it privately in your own
>home, store or office.  This is the GREATEST Multi-Level Mail
>Order
> >>>>>>>>>Marketing anywhere:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>This is what you MUST do:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>1. Order all 5 reports shown on the list below (you 
can't
>             sell them if you don't order them).
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>*  For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the NAME & NUMBER
> >>>>>>>>>OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, 
and
> >>>>>>>>>YOUR NAME & RETURN ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to 
the
>          person whose name appears on the list next to the 
report.
> >>>>>>>>>MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE
> >>>>>>>>>IN CASE OF ANY MAIL PROBLEMS!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>      *  When you place your order, make sure you order
>each of the five reports.  You will need all five reports so that
>you can save them on your computer and resell them.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>      *  Within a few days you will receive, via 
e-mail,
>each of the five reports. Save them on your computer so they will
>be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people who will
>order them from you.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>2.  IMPORTANT-- DO NOT alter the names of the people 
who
>are listed next to each report, or their sequence on the list, in
>any way other than is instructed below in steps "a"
>through "g" or you will lose out on the majority of your profits.
>  Once you understand the way this works, you'll also see how it
>doesn't work if you change it. Remember, this method has been
>tested, and if you alter it, it will not work.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>a.  Look below for the listing of available reports.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>b.  After you've ordered the five reports, take this
> >>>>>>>>>         advertisement and remove the name and address
>under
> >>>>>>>>>         REPORT #5. This person has made it through the
>cycle and is no doubt counting their $46,000!  Also, change the
>name of the company, the address, and the remove e-mail address 
on
>the top of this document to your own.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>> c.  Move the name and address under REPORT #4 down to
> >>>>>>>>>         REPORT #5.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>d.  Move the name and address under REPORT #3 down to
> >>>>>>>>>         REPORT #4.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>e.  Move the name and address under REPORT #2 down to
> >>>>>>>>>         REPORT #3.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>f.  Move the name and address under REPORT #1 down to
> >>>>>>>>>          REPORT #2.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>g.  Insert your name/address in the REPORT #1 position.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Please make sure you copy every name and address
> >>>>>>>>>ACCURATELY!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>3.  Take this entire letter, including the modified 
list
>of names, and save it to your computer.  Make NO changes to the
>instruction portion of this letter.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Your cost to participate in this is practically nothing
>(surely you can afford $25). You obviously already have an
>Internet connection and e-mail is FREE!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>To assist you with marketing your business on the
>internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with
>invaluable marketing information which includes how to send bulk
>e-mails, where to find thousands of free classified ads and much,
>much more.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>In addition you will be provided with information on
>Internet Marketing Clubs such as INTERNET MARKETING
>RESOURCES(IMR): This is one the premiere  internet marketing 
clubs
>on the INTERNET.  This club provides a forum where interne
>marketers from all over the world can exchange ideas and secrets
>on Internet Marketing.  In addition, members of this club are
>provided free internet marketing tools and services for the
>Do-Yourself-Internet-Marketer.  They will provide you with free
>bulk e-mail software and up to 1,000,000 fresh e-mail addresses
>each week.   This club will provide you with hundreds of free
>resources which include:
>How to obtain free web sites,   how to obtain top rankings in
>search engines for your web-site, how to send bulk e-mail into
>AOL and Compuserve, how to market your products on
>newsgroups, free classified ads, electronic malls, bulletin
>boards, banner ads and much more.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>There are two primary methods of building your 
downline:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>METHOD #1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL
> >>>>>>>>>
>Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it 
goes,
>and we'll assume you and all those involved send out only 2,000
>programs each.  Let's also assume that the mailing receives a 
0.3%
>response.  Using a good list the response could be much better.
>Also, many people will send out hundreds of thousands of programs
>instead of 2,000.  But continuing with this example, you send out
>only 2,000 programs. With a 0.3% response, that is only 6 orders
>for REPORT #1.  Those 6 people respond by sending out 2,000
>programs each for a total of 12,000.  Out of those 0.3%, 36 
people
>respond and order
>REPORT #2.  Those 36 mail out 2,000 programs each for a total of
>72,000. The 0.3% response to that is 216 orders for REPORT #3.
>Those 216 send out 2,000 programs each for a 432,000 total.  The
>0.3% response to that is 1,296 orders for REPORT #4. Those 1,296
>send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,592,000 total.  The 0.3%
>response to that is 7,776 orders for REPORT #5. That's 7,776 $5
>bills for you. CASH!!! Your total income in this example is $30 +
>$180 + $1,080 + $6,480 + $38,880 for a total of $46,650!!!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING 1,994 OUT OF THE 
2,000
>PEOPLE YOU MAIL TO WILL DO ABSOLUTELY NOTHING AND TRASH THIS
>PROGRAM!  DARE TO THINK FOR A MOMENT WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF
>EVERYONE,
>OR HALF SENT OUT 100,000 PROGRAMS INSTEAD OF 2,000.
>Believe me, many people will do just that, and more!  By the way,
>your cost to participate in this is practically nothing.  You
>obviously already have an internet connection and e-mail is 
FREE!!
>REPORT #2 and #5 will show you the best methods for bulk
>e-mailing, tell you where to obtain free bulk e-mail software and
>where to obtain e-mail lists and show you how to send out
>1,000,000 e-mails for free.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>METHOD #2 - PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>1.  Advertising on the 'Net is very, very  inexpensive,
>and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to  advertise. Let's say 
you
>decide to start small just to see how well it
>works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 6 people to participate
>on your first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet
>will EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone 
else
>in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 6 downline members.
>Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>1st level--your 6 members with   $5 ($5 x
>6).............$30
> >>>>>>>>>2nd level--6 members from those 6 ($5 x
>36).............$180
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>3rd level--6 members from those 36 ($5 x 216).......
>$1,080
> >>>>>>>>>4th level--6 members from those 216 ($5 x 1,296)..
>$6,480
> >>>>>>>>>5th level-6 members from those 1,296 ($5 x 7,776)...
>$38,880
>
>-----------
> >>>>>>>>>             THIS TOTALS
>----------------------$46,650
> >>>>>>>>>
>Remember friends, this assumes that the people who participate
>only recruit 6 people each.  Think for a moment what would
>happen if they got 20 people to participate!  Many people will 
get
>100's of participants! THINK ABOUT IT!
>For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail them
>the report they ordered.  THAT'S IT!  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY
>SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS!  This will guarantee that
>the e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will
>be prompt because they can't advertise until they
>receive the report!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>>>>AVAILABLE REPORTS
> >>>>>>>>>------------------------------------------
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>*** Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME ***
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Notes:
> >>>>>>>>>
>-  ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (U.S. CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT
>    CHEQUES NOT ACCEPTED
>-  ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL-  Make sure the
>cash is concealed by wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper 
-
>  On one of those sheets of paper, include: (a) the number & name
>of the report you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c)
>your name & postal address.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW:
> >>>>>>>>>______________________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
>REPORT #1  "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the
>Internet"
> >>>>>>>>>
>          ORDER REPORT #1 FROM:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>EAS Enterprises
> >>>>>>>>>196 Lehigh Circle
> >>>>>>>>>Tobyhanna, PA. 18466
> >>>>>>>>>______________________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>>
>REPORT #2  "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk E-mail on the
> >>>>>>>>>Internet"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>ORDER REPORT #2 FROM:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>American United Systems
> >>>>>>>>>3915 Mission Avenue Suite 7414
> >>>>>>>>>Oceanside, CA. 92054-7801
> >>>>>>>>>______________________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>>
>REPORT #3  "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the Internet"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>ORDER REPORT #3 FROM:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>MLH Enterprises
> >>>>>>>>>1450 N. Santa Fe  Suite C-525
> >>>>>>>>>Vista, Ca. 92083
> >>>>>>>>>______________________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>>
>REPORT #4 "How to become a Millionaire utilizing the Power
> >>>>>>>>>of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>ORDER REPORT #4 FROM:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>ROJ Inc.
> >>>>>>>>>PO BOX 5052
> >>>>>>>>>Oceanside, Ca. 92051-5052
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>______________________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>>
>REPORT #5 "How to SEND 1,000,000 e-mails for FREE"
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>ORDER REPORT #5 FROM:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Marketing Unlimited
> >>>>>>>>>PO Box 2312
> >>>>>>>>>Carlsbad, Ca. 92008
> >>>>>>>>>______________________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>______________________________________________________
> >>>>>>>>>
>There currently more than 175,000,000 people online worldwide!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>******* TIPS FOR SUCCESS *******
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>*  TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!  Be prompt, 
professional,
> >>>>>>>>>    and follow the directions accurately.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>*  Send for the five reports IMMEDIATELY so you will 
have
>them when the orders start coming in because: When you receive a
>$5 order, you MUST send out the requested product/report.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>*  ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
>RECEIVE.
>
> >>>>>>>>>*  Be patient and persistent with this program. If you
>follow the instructions exactly, your results WILL BE SUCCESSFUL!
> >>>>>>>>>
>*  ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL SUCCEED!
>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES *******
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
> >>>>>>>>>If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
>weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails until you do.
>Then, a couple of weeks later you should receive at least 100
>orders for REPORT#2.  If you don't, continue advertising or
>sending e-mails until you do. Once you have received 100 or more
>orders for REPORT #2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the system is 
already
>working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Every time your name is moved down on the list, you are
>placed in front of a DIFFERENT report.  You can KEEP TRACK of 
your
>PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. 
If
>you want to generate more income, send another batch of e-mails 
or
>continue placing ads and start the whole process again!
> >>>>>>>>>There is no limit to the income you will generate from
>this business!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>Before you make your decision as to whether or not you
>participate in this program.  Please
>answer one question.  DO YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE?   If the
>answer is yes, please look at the following facts about this
>program:
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>   1. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
> >>>>>>>>>       COST ANYTHING TO PRODUCE!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>   2. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
> >>>>>>>>>       COST ANYTHING TO SHIP!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>   3. YOU ARE SELLING A PRODUCT WHICH DOES NOT
> >>>>>>>>>       COST YOU ANYTHING TO ADVERTISE!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>   4. YOU ARE UTILIZING THE POWER OF THE INTERNET
> >>>>>>>>>       AND THE POWER OF MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING TO
> >>>>>>>>>       DISTRIBUTE YOUR PRODUCT ALL OVER THE
> >>>>>>>>>       WORLD!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>   5.  YOUR ONLY EXPENSES OTHER THAN YOUR
> >>>>>>>>>       INITIAL $25  INVESTMENT IS YOUR TIME!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>   6.  VIRTUALLY ALL OF THE INCOME YOU GENERATE
> >>>>>>>>>        FROM THIS PROGRAM IS PURE PROFIT!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>   7.  THIS PROGRAM  WILL CHANGE YOUR
> >>>>>>>>>        LIFE FOREVER.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>******* T  E  S  T  I  M  O  N  I  A  L  S *******
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
>Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
>different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
>potential income.  I'm living proof that it works. It really is
>a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with little
>cost to you.  If you do choose to participate, follow the
>program exactly, and you'll be on your way to financial
>security.
> >>>>>>>>>                     Fred Dellaca, Westport, New 
Zealand
> >>>>>>>>>
>       My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody, and I live in Chicago,
>IL. I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I
>make pretty good money. When I received the program I grumbled
>to Jody about receiving "junk mail." I made fun of the whole
>thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and percentages
>involved.  I "knew" it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored my
>supposed intelligence and jumped in with both feet. I made
>merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay the old "I told you
>so" on her when the thing didn't work... well, the laugh was on
>me! Within two weeks she had received over 50 responses. Within
>45 days she had received over $147,200 in $5 bills! I was
>shocked!  I was sure that I had it all figured and that it
>wouldn't work.  I AM a believer now. I have joined Jody in her
>"hobby."   I did have seven more years until retirement, but I
>think of the "rat race" and it's not for me. We owe it all to
>MLM.
> >>>>>>>>>                     Mitchell Wolf MD., Chicago, IL
> >>>>>>>>>
>      The main reason for this letter is to convince you that 
this
>system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way to
>get a large amount of money in a short time. I was approached
>several times before I checked this out. I joined just to see
>what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money
>required.  To my astonishment, I received $36,470.00 in the
>first 14 weeks, with money still coming in.
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>                            Sincerely yours,
> >>>>>>>>>           Pam Hedland   Halmstad, Sweden
> >>>>>>>>>
>      Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
>make up my mind to participate in this plan. But conservative
>that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little
>that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to
>at least get my money back. I surprised when I found my
>medium-size post office box crammed with orders! For awhile, it
>got so overloaded that I had to start picking up my mail at the
>window. I'll make more money this year than any 10 years of my
>life before. The nice thing about this deal is that it doesn't
>matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment
>with a faster return.
> >>>>>>>>>                  Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>     I had received this program before. I deleted it,
>but later I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of
>course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I 
had
>to wait until I was e-mailed another program, ...11 months passed
>then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made more than
>$41,000 on the first try!!
> >>>>>>>>>                     Mohamed, Cairo, Egypt
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>      This is my third time to participate in this 
plan.
>We have quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and
>live off the interest on our money. The only way on earth that
>this plan will work for you is if you do it. For your sake, and
>for your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity. 
Good
>luck and happy spending!
> >>>>>>>>>                    Sam Lee  Suva, Fiji Islands
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND
> >>>>>>>>>GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
> >>>>>>>>>FINANCIAL FREEDOM!
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>NOW  IS THE TIME FOR YOUR TURN
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>DECISIVE ACTION YIELDS
> >>>>>>>>>POWERFUL RESULTS
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>
> >>>>>>>>>PLEASE NOTE:  If you need help with starting a 
business,
>registering a business name, learning how income tax is handled,
>etc., contact your local office of the Small Business
>Administration (a Federal agency) 1-(800)827-5722 for free help
>and answers to questions.  Also, the Internal Revenue Service
>offers free help via telephone and free seminars about business
>tax requirements.  Your earnings and results are highly dependant
>on your activities and advertising.  This letter constitutes no
>guarantees stated nor implied.  In the event that it is 
determined
>that this letter constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that
>guarantee is now void.   Any testimonials or amounts of earnings
>listed in this letter may be factual or fictitious.  If you have
>any question of the legality of this letter contact the Office of
>Associate Director for Marketing Practices Federal Trade
>Commission Bureau of Consumer Protection in WashingtonDC.