Subject: FREE Pager-Great Gift Idea -lknddxwk

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 02 Oct 1999 16:03:25 -0800

FREE PAGER

    Get a top of the Line Brand New pager for FREE!
 
No long term contract
No activation fee
No big prepayment of airtime
No credit check

Put Free pagers on your kids
Give one to your wife

Paging America is going to give you a top of the line full featured
 pager in your choice of color for FREE. This top viewable 
display pager is one of the smallest and lightest pagers on the
 market today and holds up to 32 numeric messages, has 9 music
 alerts or silent vibration mode, flex technology which provides
 three times the battery life, message time and day stamping and 
smart alarm so you can set a daily or weekly reminder. This 
pager comes in black, teal (green) and blue. All we ask before 
we ship you your Free pager is for you to allow us to provide
 the airtime for you. There is no long term contract or credit 
check. Airtime is month to month and can be cancelled at any 
time. Airtime for this pager is only $9.95 per month billed monthly
 or only $8.95 per month if we bill your credit card or checking
 account each month. Just call the toll free number and we'll ship 
your Free pager to you immediately in your choice of color already
 programmed with a local telephone number for your town. 
    
For immediate delivery call Paging America 24 hours a day
at 800-443-3122

This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph(a)(2)(c) of S.1618

To be removed from our list you call us toll free at 888-248-2594