Subject: [AVT] G.729 RTP payload format

From: Taddei Herve ICM MP 3C RD MCH 8 <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 16:15:26 +0200

Dear Colleagues,
I am looking for the RTP payload format for the G.729 speech codec. I found
the following document which is a draft
http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/01dec/I-D/draft-ietf-avt-profile-new-12.txt
which contains some payload definitions and which is a revision of RFC 1890.
But in this RFC I could not find any references to the G.729.
Does any of you know where I could find any description of an IETF RTP
payload format for this codec?
Best regards.
Hervé

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------
Hervé Taddei			Siemens AG
ICM MP 3C RD MCH 8		Information and Communication Mobile
Tel.	+49 89 722 59068	Grillparzerstrasse 10 a
Mobile.	+49 17 557 21346	81675 Munich
Fax. 	+49 89 722 59070	Germany
mailto:[email-masked]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt