Subject: [AVT] Question on MFR1 in draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-02.txt

From: "Zhenfu Lin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 17:58:18 -0800

Hello editors.

I have a couple of quesions regard MFR1.

1) What is the frequency pair for MF R1 S3 in Table 6 of
draft-ietf-avt-rfc2833bis-02.txt? (I am guessing that it is frequency pair
700/1700 Hz.)
2) Both KP and KP1 refer to the same frequency pair, namely 1100/1700 Hz. In
Table 6, KP is mapped to 138 and KP1 is mapped to 139. So, frequency pair
1100/1700 Hz maps to two codes (138 and 139). 
- a: Does this mean that one of these codes is used when a RFC 2833 packet
is generated? Which one should be used?
- b: Does this mean that the receiver is prepared to receive both codes, and
map both to the frequency pair 1100/1700 Hz?

Thank you.

Zhenfu

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt