Subject: [AVT] draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv change request

From: "Adam Li" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Jan 2003 02:28:32 -0800

Dear AVTers,

The following are some changes we proposed to be made to the
draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv. These are small changes to clarify the text and
enable easier accommodation of EVRC/SMV codec update in the future
without changing the payload format specification. The changes have no
effect on the payload format for the current version of the EVRC/SMV
codec.

The changes are made to Section 10 of the draft "Mode Request". (The
line numbers are referring to draft version -03).

* On Paragraph 3 Line 3, replace word "non-zero" with "valid";
* On Paragraph 3 Line 7, remove word "non-zero";
* On Paragraph 3 Line 8, replace "until the requested mode has changed"
with "until the request mode is different";
* In Paragraph 5, remove the second sentence "Value above '100' ...";
* In Paragraph 6, remove the second sentence "Value above '101' ...".

The complete text of the modified version can be found at
ftp://ftp.icsl.ucla.edu/pub/EVRC/draft-ietf-avt-evrc-smv-04.txt.

Thank you very much.

Adam

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt