Subject: Re: [AVT] Slides for Monday AVT session

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:13:23 +0100

Hello Colin,

Thanks for making the slides available. I can read all of them, except the 
one on Timed Text, which is corrupted when reading it with my Acrobat 
Reader 6.0. Acrobat tells it's a font encoding problem. I would appreciate 
if you could resolve that.

Best regards,

Jan

Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Sent by: 
[email-masked]
2003-11-10 05:14 PM

        To:     [email-masked]
        cc:     Magnus Westerlund <[email-masked]>
(bcc: Jan vanderMeer/EHV/CE/PHILIPS)
        Subject:        [AVT] Slides for Monday AVT session
        Classification: 

Copies of the presentation materials which will be used in AVT this 
afternoon can be retrieved as 
http://www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~csp/ietf58-avt-mon.zip

These will migrate onto the IETF server after the meeting.

Colin

_______________________________________________
Audio/Video Transport Working Group
[email-masked]
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/avt

---

From: Colin Perkins <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2003 11:11:18 -0500

On Tuesday, Nov 11, 2003, at 05:13 US/Eastern, 
[email-masked] wrote:
> Thanks for making the slides available. I can read all of them, except 
> the one on Timed Text, which is corrupted when reading it with my 
> Acrobat Reader 6.0. Acrobat tells it's a font encoding problem. I 
> would appreciate if you could resolve that.

I updated the zip file - maybe it's better now?

Colin